1. kael thas

okay how am i supposed to kill kael thas, everytime he mind controls me and the fight resets! every time!

2. okay how am i supposed to kill kael thas, everytime he mind controls me and the fight resets! every time!
    Seems like a bug. Make sure to submit it to the Bugtracker :)

3. Are you alone in the raid? Because if that is the case, it's only obvious that it would end the encounter if you're the only guy there and you get CC'd by a boss mechanic.

4. Are you alone in the raid? Because if that is the case, it's only obvious that it would end the encounter if you're the only guy there and you get CC'd by a boss mechanic.
    It works on retail. You can do it alone.

5. From Experience

You will need to fight him with at least 1 partner and or alone.

Weapon/Advisory:

Sometime around this Keal will take like a min or two before he reacts and really start fighting, just remain close to him until the fight begins, dont know why it takes time to do this.

If Alone:
    Do not use any pets or any guardian, remain close to boss during the fight.

With Partner:
    Either you or your partner needs to be at a good distance during mind control spell, so if one goes down, the stronger one is able to finish off the boss

6. Yeah, if you are alone, just solo it without using pets/guardian or totems too i think.

7. he use mind control? i did 5 times that raid and never used that skill... just the annoying fear stun and blinds from the adds

8. when im on my warrior he doesen't mind controls me, but on my druid he does

9. when im on my warrior he doesen't mind controls me, but on my druid he does
    Same to me, but only a couple of times.

I still don't know if it's because of dps (my dudu is tank, so low dps), ergo more time to kill it (like Illidan in BT), or it's because I did something else the first couple of times; but now that some players are saying something about pets, maybe the use of summon-trees-ability (don't remember name) triggered it.

10. do more damage and it will be fine

11. Yeah it's when you have pets and guardians summoned.

12. Yes, i summon treeants too. Must be that. Will try w/o treeants next reset. Thanks