1. Returning Player. PvP specific questions

Heya

Since Legion on retail turned out to be even worse than WOD PvP wize my team and I are probably returning back to Warmane.

Got some questions tho: Are there 3s ques on the MOP server since thats basically all we play?
    When we left there still were tons of bugs. Are there still extremely bugged specs? Both posivite and negative.

Thx for any feedback

2. A ton of bugs were fixed with the shift of development focus from WotLK to MoP, so it's definitely a lot better than it used to be.
    Most of the overscaling specs have been fixed, such as survival hunter and combat rogue.

You mostly have to spam on global to get 3s queues. Other than that, my team and I would be happy to face you any time, just whisper me ingame.
    Edited: January 29, 2017

3. Thx for the info.
    Spamming in global to get ques feels kinda odd =/ How many people are there at peak time?

4. Thx for the info.
    Spamming in global to get ques feels kinda odd =/ How many people are there at peak time?
    2.5k at peak times, but all of them are devoted to the cap bracket for some weird reason.

You can also compare the Lordaeron 3s ladder (6k+ pop) to Frostwolf. It's pretty active for a "low" pop.
    Edited: January 29, 2017

5. with the shift of development focus from WotLK to MoP
    Was this said by the staff or you are just guessing?