1. Pro tip : dont bring defile to the raid.... really **** morons.

2. Pro tip : dont try to buy drugs ingame, youll only end up with a bql chocker for your problems.

3. Pro tip: be a Orc or troll for the more dmg

4. Pro tip : Bring a cat or boomkin to a raid, help with crit.

5. Pro Tip : Try doing LOD / bane without the hellscreem buff and tell me your PRO!

6. Pro Tip : Try doing LOD / bane without the hellscreem buff and tell me your PRO!
    I shall add: Do it w/o shadow priests

7. I shall add: Do it w/o shadow priests
    Lvl 80 rog from royal bloodline orc.

8. I shall add: Do it w/o shadow priests
    Yes, doing with out a shadow priest is hard but i think one is fine, not over healing ig. (Some guilds do 3 shadow priest and 1 restro druid witch i find it 2 healing but its whatever, only one guild i know of (one i am in) is gonna start doing icc out buff. as of right now guilds like royal bloodline and FN and all lod guilds are not willing to prove how good they are. lod is easy now, its easy from the start but people dont have the skills to do ti.

Lvl 80 rog from royal bloodline orc.
    LvL 80 rogs are good but a full bis combat rog is amaing but when asst is fix i think alot will go to asst and max out there haste

9. Lvl 80 rog from royal bloodline orc.
    Pro tip: Get your facts straight:

10. Question : why do people play ally if there gonna pve? horde has most dps incress on our side with different races?

11. as of right now guilds like royal bloodline and FN and all lod guilds are not willing to prove how good they are. lod is easy now, its easy from the start but people dont have the skills to do ti.
    And you say this as both a RB and FN member I presume?

12. And you say this as both a RB and FN member I presume?
    Nope not in royal or FN, until they are willing to trade icc with out buff there jsut doing lod, LOD is easy.

13. Nope not in royal or FN, until they are willing to trade icc with out buff there jsut doing lod, LOD is easy.
    You'll be waiting a long time for us to trade lod then :).

14. protip dont post useless 'protips'

15. You'll be waiting a long time for us to trade lod then :).
    I got lod already :D

First ... 56789 Last