1. 3rd LoD of the week done #76 no SS wops prolly some1 will post video tho. cya

2. 3rd LoD of the week done #76 no SS wops prolly some1 will post video tho. cya

Extra all bosses before LOD

3. 4th LoD #77 is done with several newcomers and members.
    I guess Ben has a better video than Ceo has :P

4. 4th LoD #77 is done with several newcomers and members.
    I guess Ben has a better video than Ceo has :P
    The curse is real last 3 LOD`s as mage cant go to last phase.;]/

5. it's so quiet here :>

on monday we did a dynamic ICC25N/HC (9/12HC) and a ToGC25 man with 50/50 tries with the gorgeous caster cloak! totally worth it

we did Ulduar25 yesterday with nearly all Hardmodes (no Kologarn and Catlady, we did different achievements there) and at the end, when we reached yogg-saron, we did some "0 light" tries. after all we killed it normally and then finished algalon.

except of yogg it was a successfull and fun raid :>

6. Ikr, raiding a 2000-year-old content. What a ****ing joke.
    Riko, you are the joke! Go back to the guild you come from (you know which one) :e

7. we did Ulduar25 yesterday with nearly all Hardmodes (no Kologarn and Catlady, we did different achievements there)
    ^ There AREN'T hard modes for Kologarn and Cat-lady. Embarrassing..

True private server player right here.

8. wait ***** tard achievements dont count as hardmode? ****

9. Riko, you are the joke! Go back to the guild you come from (you know which one) :e
    RB really needs to step up its game before it comes close to being as good as Ohdo is. I miss your "german" laugh :(.

Edited: February 8, 2017

10. LOD #78

Forgot to turn OBS back on after interrupting recording 'cuz of a strange Sindra bug.

11. 4rd LOD for this week # 81. Pretty smooth run.

First ... 848565758596068 ... Last