1. I started 2 more chars , so u might want to check if im playing those , Mutefan and Likewhoa .

2. You are a very generous guy for this. I am playing Boudreaux, Troll Hunter on Lordaeron. I tried whispering you a few times on Silenced this weekend, but you love you some Warsong Gulch :)
    Glad to see you are keeping the PVP up!. I will try whispering you when you aren't in the middle of BGs.

Again, this is very generous for new players, thanks!

Boudreaux

3. You are a very generous guy for this. I am playing Boudreaux, Troll Hunter on Lordaeron. I tried whispering you a few times on Silenced this weekend, but you love you some Warsong Gulch :)
    Glad to see you are keeping the PVP up!. I will try whispering you when you aren't in the middle of BGs.

Again, this is very generous for new players, thanks!

Boudreaux
    Mailed u 15g

4. Thank you!!! I promise to slaughter every alliance in Warsong in your honor!

5. If you ever run out of gold, i will be happy to replace you on alliance side. We need more and mooooore players. Feel free to whisper Sufle in-game to get help at starting zones. I want the same stuff this guy wants tho it seems logical :>

6. If you ever run out of gold, i will be happy to replace you on alliance side. We need more and mooooore players. Feel free to whisper Sufle in-game to get help at starting zones. I want the same stuff this guy wants tho it seems logical :>
    I've edited 1st post and placed ur name for alliance , thanks for helping also!

7. i wander if this is only for alliance.... :D

8. i wander if this is only for alliance.... :D
    Take your time and read the first post.

9. Lets make this intresting :
    I started leveling an rogue , and im close to replacing the starting daggers that i enchanted with crusader , first two HORDE! rogues under level 10 that posts an screenshot INSIDE an alliance capital receive one dagger and 50g (100 if u also got an honorable kill)
    Let the games begin.
    PS : Check out this other thread maybe u find it interesting http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348715

10. Looking to start playing on the Lord server, coming from Ely servers, would u help me with some starting gold? i know you stated specific req's but it would really be helpfull doesnt have to be much

Char: Blood elf pally- Shadezblood
    Server: Lordaeron

11. Hey man! Im re rolling from Elysium from the **** storm going on there, i'd love a little boost to help out while i grind my way to 80, character name is Skeybestkey on horde side. tia :)

12. Feel free to whisper Sufle in alliance side. I will be happy to help out, we need more players around here ^^

bump

13. Lets make this intresting :
    I started leveling an rogue , and im close to replacing the starting daggers that i enchanted with crusader , first two HORDE! rogues under level 10 that posts an screenshot INSIDE an alliance capital receive one dagger and 50g (100 if u also got an honorable kill)
    Let the games begin.
    Still waiting for ppl to claim them

First 1234 Last