1. Clarification on Transmogrification

Hello,

Can someone explain this to me? He is using daggers and yet he is able to transmog his weapons to Warglaives of Azinoth which is in fact a Sword type. I thought Transmog works only on the same Weapon Type (e.g. Daggers > Daggers, Swords > Swords, etc..). Did i miss something here?

Thanks,
    Edited: February 21, 2017

2. and also you can't use legendaries for trasmog lol

Edit: I think you have gifted a ban for him

3. This should be solved by 0 1 formula. Bann anyone who's using CE because people become more and more insolent and shameless with their CE usage. Personally I wouldn't mind players using the bug that existed before to xmog sword into a dagger and the other way around. But since the reasons above and them becoming so transparent like the guy from the screen or people that xmoge their shields/off-hands into a god damn two handed weapons it has gone too far and thus should be strictly forbidden. I assume some of the staff members worked hard their asses off to fix a bug with xmog for a reason. And people just came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter and basically "**** it, no rules apply to me".
    This is "fun" that's what it is.
    TL;DR Bann everyone that use CE with cold blood and without batting an eye.

4. Also you have to be careful because some players from older days have their daggers as common blue/purple swords and or guns. I know a guy who had his weps as guns/rifles from daaaaaaays ago.

But anything legendary, or white/grey that is xmog (hearthstone and flasks lol) is bannable.