1. Bull**** detected. There's so many things wrong in this SS,
    9 25hc Sindra kills, 161 LOD kills, pretty legit, son.
    That's why I asked you guys to provide char names, even if your statistics show that, then it is bugged. Even though 1 LOD kill used to count as two, for the first year, after a year it got fixed, and there was like at least 2 months window when nobody killed LOD on the server, due to the bugs ofc. so there's no way in the world that is true, it's just not possible.

2. Bull**** detected. There's so many things wrong in this SS,
    9 25hc Sindra kills, 161 LOD kills, pretty legit, son.
    That's why I asked you guys to provide char names, even if your statistics show that, then it is bugged. Even though 1 LOD kill used to count as two, for the first year, after a year it got fixed, and there was like at least 2 months window when nobody killed LOD on the server, due to the bugs ofc. so there's no way in the world that is true, it's just not possible.
    You can easily see his char name behind the achievement tab.

Hint:
    Spoiler: Show
    Scarlet

3. Curious, he wants names from everyone who has a higher kill count than him even though he himself won't provide a name. But when a screenshot is provided, it's instant bull**** cause his showoffiness was out shownoffied u3u

4. > itt we feed trolls

5. You can easily see his char name behind the achievement tab.
    yeah, thought he was zoomed in all the way and that guy was just standing in front of him.

Poor guy does not even have LOD achievement, made me sad.

@AccessCode
    please get triggered somewhere else.
    the reason of me wondering is just curiosity nothing more.
    Edited: April 1, 2017

6. Calling you out means I'm triggered but these days what doesn't

First 123