1. The Most Healthy PvP Faction - For a gearing PvPer

Hey there! :)

Which faction would you say is the most 'healthy' experience for a PvP player who is gearing- BST/GMT +1 (EU Time)
    Not what wins the most, because that is subjective.

What faction would you say has:

* The most friendly and healthy PvP guilds
    * The fastest BG queue times
    * Zergs the least and plays for objectives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I did try to look for posts around this topic, but it just brought up posts with people flaming each other about which side won the most. Which isn't what I'm after :/

2. Hey there! :)

Which faction would you say is the most 'healthy' experience for a PvP player who is gearing- BST/GMT +1 (EU Time)
    Not what wins the most, because that is subjective.

What faction would you say has:

* The most friendly and healthy PvP guilds
    * The fastest BG queue times
    * Zergs the least and plays for objectives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I did try to look for posts around this topic, but it just brought up posts with people flaming each other about which side won the most. Which isn't what I'm after :/
    You're from EU, alliance wins most of EU daytime BGs unless there is a horde premade.

- Horde is not that friendly to newcommers as they are way too much of fresh alts/new players
    *Note alliance isnt friendly to newcommers either but from what i see they are not so salty.

- Horde has shorter ques.

- Alliance plays for objectives more than horde. If someone tells you diffrently they havent played a BG in their life on Icecrown, as most of us "GEARED" players on horde side will AFK/ sit around wait for a BG to finish if the group is full of lowbies as its waste of time for us who are there only for achivments.

Short - If you want faster ques pick horde, but keep in mind that you will lose alot of BGs to people being undergeared and people like my self who will afk when they see the group is horrible. If you want to win most of ur BGs WITHOUT A PREMADE pick alliance.

3. go alliance and be carried by non stop plate healers/shadowmourne premade tryhards
    now its even worse situation since transmog scrolls are droping in bg

4. Played horde 6 months and only thing I could do is PvE. I went alliance and it's ten times better for PvP player.

5. I went alliance and it's ten times better for PvP player.
    meet me @ orgrimmar or wg, then we shall see! xD

And to the topic :
    horde has like insta queues while ally waits 5-15mins.
    alliance wins more bg's as there are less lowbies and more brained. if speaking abaout brain, i could safely say that horde has quality and alliance has quantity in that, thats why the win mostly.
    another thingy, if you go alliance, you will face multiboxers way more often.

6. if you go alliance, you will face multiboxers way more often.

Thats because you need a Mboxer to actually win anything in BGs and Wg. Sadface

7. LOL i started on Ally side, been playing for 2 weeks BG-s now, i could say that Horde wins about 80% from 2pm - 10pm EU time

8. Horde wins everything, plus low queue time. They got better gear and actualy do objectives, all the allies do is cry and fail.
    Not to mention horde has multiboxers and a lots of donnors with full gear. They do premades a lot.
    I don't why this ppl say ally is better when we can't win a **** for 2 weeks in a row.

9. all the allies do is cry and fail.
    This never cease to amaze me.
    On how toxic Warriors with either smourne or HC Glorenz on their hands on alliance side. I just met 3 warriors being really toxic on 3 different BG

10. go alliance and be carried by non stop plate healers/shadowmourne premade tryhards
    now its even worse situation since transmog scrolls are droping in bg
    The nerve of some human beings...
    This guy only has the guts to queue in battlegrounds with 4 resto druids and 3 holy paladins, and now he says this.
    No, really, I'm speechless...

11. Want another example how Horde is better?
    Isle of Conquest - HORDE ALWAYS TAKES HANGAR and has 100% win while Allies take catapults and fail.
    Alterac Valley - Same ****, always horde wins

Allies are only stronger in arenas, probably because of superior racials and that's it.
    So far i think i ended up on the wrong side for pvp.

12. alliance is s***
    horde is s***
    pick one

13. Want another example how Horde is better?
    Isle of Conquest - HORDE ALWAYS TAKES HANGAR and has 100% win while Allies take catapults and fail.

Allies are only stronger in arenas, probably because of superior racials and that's it.
    Change faction, pls.

14. Want another example how Horde is better?

Its pretty random and you are just unlucky. I won 3 BG in a row.

Change faction, pls.
    HAEUAHEAUEHAEUAEHAEUE

15. to win bg as horde u either need 15 man premade with 5 healers or mboxer, other than that u lose kek

12 Last