1. When the normal server will start? I think i cannt wait any more,:(

2. Guild banks was not a thing in tbc if i remember correct, beside making a bank alt toon of course.

Making dual-talents possible or cheaper to reset tree atleast is something i wanna see so bad, actually i'm not gonna bother playing if this is not included.
    My point was overall costs in TBC and to create and start your own guild is very expensive, over 9k.

3. lul Guild bank started on TBC..and dual spec at lich king

4. Of you like leveling, it does not matter if you dont have a lot of Time to Play, because you still have fun. Doenst matter of other players Are way ahead of you...it was in tbc like that and you probably still played it and had fun.

25- and working ;)

5. Is there a date for full release ?

6. Dammit, cant wait for the official release!!! I started to have dream about this in my sleep

7. Uh oh ,i don't wanna x5 , i wanna hardcore leveling , x0.00000000000000001 rates and if you die your character will be deleted and you will be banned for 30 days

8. I don't want ppl to get max level + full build in a month.
    x5 rates is too much.

9. Will things like title Hand of A'dal be available? Because from the patch 2.4 it's no longer available unless, you already started the chain quest, but this realm will be launched as 2.4.3. Thank you for answering in advance

10. Will things like title Hand of A'dal be available? Because from the patch 2.4 it's no longer available unless, you already started the chain quest, but this realm will be launched as 2.4.3. Thank you for answering in advance
    If I'm not mistaken, the quest was deleted in the pre-wotlk patch. Not in 2.4.3.

11. Personally I'm glad it's at least 5x. I wanna relive the TBC days but nobody has time for 1x.

12. Yeah, 5x it's fine...and dual spec on the website would also be kind of ok...but other then that ( like transmog or other **** ) I think would ruing the TBC experience. Also, any ETA for release?

13. well, in my opinion x.5 is too much. If you want end game why even bother with x5? go to instant max lwl or smth like x15.
    i would love x1, or x3 is still better then x5.
    Ps. dont bother with dual talents, everything "outside the game" make sit less fun.

First ... 152324252627 ... Last