1. Cenarius you're like the Allgammon of 79's, utter ******ation.
    Tbqfh I would sooner compare you to him, you are both spamming about twinks while being bad at playing them and being in fail guilds(idk where he is now havent seen him in durotar for a long time).
    And you both can't stop talking about <Ohdo>.
    Now all you have to tell me is that Critias is your best friend and I might think you two are actually the same person.

2. Well since you just posted every SS you have in your folder and the dates do line up from 9th of X month to 31st then next month 3rd of X month to 16th it is quite logical to think that it is a time period of two months. That is 60 days. In 60 days you won a bit over 20 bgs.
    Or will you say that you haven't SSed all of them, that would contradict the fact that you just posted a bunch of screenshots meaning you SS every bg you win.

Don't try too hard to prove that you won more than 20 bgs in those 60 days, you might make yourself look even worse than you did so far.
    You didn't see the trend in the screenshots, where he's top damage in most of them.

Maybe that's why there's twenty screenshots over two months?

I'll let you sit and think about that one,

Take care,

Crymore

3. Tbqfh I would sooner compare you to him, you are both spamming about twinks while being bad at playing them and being in fail guilds(idk where he is now havent seen him in durotar for a long time).
    And you both can't stop talking about <Ohdo>.
    Now all you have to tell me is that Critias is your best friend and I might think you two are actually the same person.
    Literally the only reason your guild is alive is because you mass invite.. lol...

4. You didn't see the trend in the screenshots, where he's top damage in most of them.

Maybe that's why there's twenty screenshots over two months?

I'll let you sit and think about that one,

Take care,

Crymore
    That would mean he has a huge ego, but that can't be the truth, look at how humble the guy is.
    Naaah, it's probably what I said.

Even if it was the pattern, 20 battlegrounds of top damage in two months as a pve hunter is quite sad isn't it?

Literally the only reason your guild is alive is because you mass invite.. lol...
    You mention <Ohdo> again, you must be jealous of it because our guild is thriving as always while yours is..

:^(

<Ohdo> is eternal.

5. That would mean he has a huge ego, but that can't be the truth, look at how humble the guy is.
    Naaah, it's probably what I said.

Even if it was the pattern, 20 battlegrounds of top damage in two months as a pve hunter is quite sad isn't it?

You mention <Ohdo> again, you must be jealous of it because our guild is thriving as always while yours is..

:^(

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    I already explained why TBC News died out.
    The announcement of TBC server coming out people went to 79 which I said is fine just leave guild if they do.
    At least I don't mass invite beggars and no-skilled players into my guild. (^:

6. > itt we feed irrelevant trolls

7. I already explained why TBC News died out.
    The announcement of TBC server coming out people went to 79 which I said is fine just leave guild if they do.
    At least I don't mass invite beggars and no-skilled players into my guild. (^:
    Wow you are getting all defensive again, remember that you are the one bringing guilds up first?
    Why bring guilds up when your sad guild couldn't go over 20 members online probably and fell apart with the first obstacle it faced?

<Ohdo> is a well-respected guild full of skilled players, the fact that your guild could never reach anything is not our problem.

8. also, repeating a lie over and over again doesnt make it true

9. Looking for attention in every single of my threads doesn't get you the needed attention, does it?
    At least you keep trying, quite amusing.
    You even got a reply, go celebrate.

10. Wow you are getting all defensive again, remember that you are the one bringing guilds up first?
    Why bring guilds up when your sad guild couldn't go over 20 members online probably and fell apart with the first obstacle it faced?

<Ohdo> is a well-respected guild full of skilled players, the fact that your guild could never reach anything is not our problem.
    How is explaining something getting defensive? You're really grasping at straws here my dude

11. quod erat demonstrandum

12. How is explaining something getting defensive? You're really grasping at straws here my dude
    Seems to hit a nerve, that topic, you seem quite infuriated although you hide it well.
    Replying to one sentence with an explanation on how and why your members left, now tell me how you don't even care.

Another random funny guy trying to trashtalk <Ohdo> and miserably failing.

quod erat demonstrandum
    You fail at using that quote once again. Actually that's when you got a reply from me as well, when I tried to point out how you misused it once before.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

13. look whos going defensive now

14. look whos going defensive now
    Surely not the guy going even more offensive pointing out both of your failures?
    Apparently no one to go offensive at, you two are terribly boring.

Goodbye for now.

15. not sure if deluded or just trash troll.

First ... 2345 Last