1. May 24, 2017  
    http://imgur.com/a/fW2Fk

So many Horde at the docks there in Tanaris, yet there wasn't any ganking at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
    The other screenshot is evidence that I haven't had to kill any Horde yet.
    Wait for Outland, Cenarion Post... Just... Just wait.
    Thorughout all 1-58 leveling process I only died from horde 5 times, 4 of them in Blasted Lands. Then... Then I joined Outland. Oh, man...

2. May 24, 2017  
    Oh I know. I'm just saying I didn't expect things to have gone as smoothly as they have thus far.

3. May 24, 2017  
    Yea, Hordes are angels actually (:
    Edited: May 24, 2017

4. May 24, 2017  
    Checked number of items on auction house yesterday. 14500 total on horde 6500 total on alliance. While this is not directly comparable to a ratio, it's a pretty good indicator that the ratio is closer to 30/70 atm.

5. May 24, 2017  
    Im taking break from TBC, I prefer 50/50 ratios so i will stick wotlk at the moment. Server infos last data says it is barely 37% of alliance. Its very unhealthy for both factions already, huge queues for horde and lack of players for alliance

6. May 24, 2017  
    Why is giving some small advantage (extra XP weekends, some free skills, easier leveling/whatever) for certain faction regarded as bad? I always see that *it wont solve the problem* *its stupid* etc, can I have some elaborate explanation on "what if we did....?"

7. May 24, 2017  
    Why is giving some small advantage (extra XP weekends, some free skills, easier leveling/whatever) for certain faction regarded as bad? I always see that *it wont solve the problem* *its stupid* etc, can I have some elaborate explanation on "what if we did....?"
    Alliance got a free lvl 30/40 mount on another server and they got to 50/50 faction balance. Personally I think it's necessary to give alliance some perks to keep the faction balance healthly. It's far from healthy at the moment.

8. May 24, 2017  
    Alliance got a free lvl 30/40 mount on another server and they got to 50/50 faction balance. Personally I think it's necessary to give alliance some perks to keep the faction balance healthly. It's far from healthy at the moment.
    What about giving 70lvl alliance characters the possibility to *click* and have instant 375 >gathering< proffesions? Only gathering ofc (mining, herb, maybe possibly skinning). Those do not require any investments or recipes,just time consuming plus the nodes are horde farmed already...?
    Also it would boost alliance economy.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

9. May 25, 2017  
    What about giving 70lvl alliance characters the possibility to *click* and have instant 375 >gathering< proffesions? Only gathering ofc (mining, herb, maybe possibly skinning). Those do not require any investments or recipes,just time consuming plus the nodes are horde farmed already...?
    Also it would boost alliance economy.
    The mods already stated that they will never give any custom bonuses ("bribes", as they call them) to any faction. The question remains whether they want to implement queue lock down for horde at 50-55% (or at least free horde to alli char transfer), or they're still planning on waiting for stuff to work out by itself...

10. May 25, 2017  
    The mods already stated that they will never give any custom bonuses ("bribes", as they call them) to any faction. The question remains whether they want to implement queue lock down for horde at 50-55% (or at least free horde to alli char transfer), or they're still planning on waiting for stuff to work out by itself...
    how many tbc servers have crashed and burned due to faction imbalance? it has a snowball effect the longer it goes on, idk how anyone expects things to level out.

11. May 25, 2017  
    Just close character creation for horde already.. Blizzard did it themselves in the past to control faction balance.

12. May 25, 2017  
    Yeah something has got to be done, faction balance has always been the biggest pvp issue on TBC privates. Hellfire did a great job with the free mount, there were actually more alliances queing bgs than hordes. Curious to see how it'll turn out here but I have faith in the devs to come up with a suitable decision on this.

13. May 25, 2017  
    As many of my friends have rolled horde because they couldn't handle the abuse (weaklings!) I am considering it aswell, and so the ball is rolling...
    How ever, until then. If I find you; red is dead... you know who you are! :P

14. May 25, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

15. May 25, 2017  
    Alliance faction is dying more and more every day. People leaving because they cant level... The cities are empty, AH is slow, its hard to find people for dungeons. Warmane need to do something it has to be sooner than later or alot will quit and you have no pvp on the server, which eventually will lead to more people leaving.

Fix now nownownow

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last