1. May 28, 2017  

The best way to get horde to play alliance is to buff alliance racials.

I constantly hear about how bad Alliance racials are, and blizzard agrees with this since they buffed them for wotlk and nerfed some on horde side. If you're looking for a way to fix faction imbalance, I recommend considering this.

2. May 28, 2017  
    No. I want the authentic TBC experience instead of the devs messing with the game the players should stop picking horde for 1 spell

3. May 28, 2017  
    No. I want the authentic TBC experience instead of the devs messing with the game the players should stop picking horde for 1 spell
    Authenticity is overrated and misplaced.

Having a blizz-like feeling is more important than having blizz-exact values. Private servers are known for min-maxing, so Burning Crusade servers will ALWAYS favor the Horde unless custom changes are made.

Still, I will agree buffing racials is likely not the proper way to fix this issue.
    Edited: May 28, 2017

4. May 28, 2017  
    changes are must.. not fun to play on Horde side either like this..

5. May 28, 2017  
    Agree with you, the only reason which explain that this server is unbalanced is because of these fuc**** racials..

6. May 28, 2017  
    I started Horde; but I'm petty and rerolled to draenei because all of the bow/gun/crossbow animations for females on Horde are awful. Then again, some people aren't as focused on the small things as I.

7. May 28, 2017  
    Remove racials is the best way to balance xD

8. May 28, 2017  
    Remove racials is the best way to balance xD
    Not passive but active racials could work. As well as many other options already stated infinite times in the forum.
    Staff not applying a thing is still a mistery. Even a new realm announced 1 day before, but no fixes in this.

9. May 28, 2017  
    would love if gift of naru was instant cast not this 1.5 sec pushback free crap you cant even cast in pvp