1. May 27, 2017  

Let's make Medivh the place to be!

It's pretty simple, all you have to do is not troll and the realm will become a great community for legacy WoW fans, lets do it. I view doing this as a little mini-game to play while playing the real game, do whatever it takes to make the realm fun for others and yourself!

Thanks, enjoy, :)

2. May 28, 2017  
    Agreed, i rerolled here from Outland and would love to make this my home for a while.

Let's make this realm thrive :)

3. May 28, 2017  
    The trolls who only hit lvl 20 will leave soon enough and the server will be good. So far i really like the server and 1x is the only way to play WoW.

4. May 28, 2017  
    x1 rates on a PvP server?

No thanks, free faction changes inc.. again.. cause 80% of the server is gonna roll Horde cause they have better overall racials for PvP.

5. May 28, 2017  
    x1 rates on a PvP server?

No thanks, free faction changes inc.. again.. cause 80% of the server is gonna roll Horde cause they have better overall racials for PvP.
    why do they matter so much? who really cares about being a top notch pvp player on private servers? are people that desperate and pathetic? if you want to be a PRO WOW PVPER then go play retail where all the competition is.

this is such a **** excuse.

6. May 29, 2017  
    why do they matter so much? who really cares about being a top notch pvp player on private servers? are people that desperate and pathetic? if you want to be a PRO WOW PVPER then go play retail where all the competition is.

this is such a **** excuse.
    Except it's not an excuse for the pvp rating, it's getting ganked on a x1 server while leveling, camped in STV, camped at HH.

The basic **** that makes leveling on a x1 PVP server terrible, this server will never take off, good luck raiding when not enough people want to even bother continue to level after being camped on a low rates server.

If they made it PvE I can guarantee AT LEAST 1000-2000 MORE people would play here regularly but it's not so it'll drop down to 1k ish on average daily which split that between pve and pvp and you're looking at 1-2 guilds doing anything decent in raid content..

It's a recipe for disaster.

7. May 29, 2017  
    Except it's not an excuse for the pvp rating, it's getting ganked on a x1 server while leveling, camped in STV, camped at HH.

The basic **** that makes leveling on a x1 PVP server terrible, this server will never take off, good luck raiding when not enough people want to even bother continue to level after being camped on a low rates server.

If they made it PvE I can guarantee AT LEAST 1000-2000 MORE people would play here regularly but it's not so it'll drop down to 1k ish on average daily which split that between pve and pvp and you're looking at 1-2 guilds doing anything decent in raid content..

It's a recipe for disaster.
    agreed, but what can be done? guilds on icecrown are way too progressed for new players, gl playing on outland without paying to pass q, not to mention clearing karazhan in greens (icecrown has this problem as well, steam rolling already easy content and being way far progressed for new players), it's dumb and lazy and caters to the retail hivemind of players of not wanting to work for things.

I want to play on a server that gives me that challenge that made WoW great in the first place and Medivh is the only one that gives that true BC feel. I'll probably roll on Lordaeron when I clear out BC and get bored of it, but by then, the content will be so far blown out of the water and on farm it'll probably make it unenjoyable.

That rant was off topic but that's the problem I'm seeing discussed in the global/general chats in-game - wanting the progression based experience that we loved so much back then, and Medivh being a fresh start where we can get it, is what makes it so damn appealing. It sucks that Alliance has to suffer because to find groups and raid team later in the end-game, we need a decent population of players to choose from, and Horde just dominates the numbers game.

I agree tho, they should make it a PvE server that way we can get a healthy balance between factions and decent pop. Time will tell I guess.

8. May 30, 2017  
    Still enjoying the realm! I joined a guild named Common Sense (love it) and my in game name is Xplosive in case anyone wants to play. CYA ingame!

9. May 30, 2017  
    I saw the guild common sense yesterday in westfall trying to get the watch out of the closet ! :)

Greetings from a fellow Ally on Medivh !