1. May 30, 2017  

Horde GG easy

A normal day on alliance side.
    showing whos the best
    http://imgur.com/a/RHYu6

2. May 30, 2017  
    How are you planning on doing the quests with a raid? Just wondering. It's gonna be a mess.

3. May 30, 2017  

4. May 30, 2017  
    is that the entire alliance population? never seen so much in 1 location

5. May 30, 2017  
    Its a cluster **** but it is the only way we can get it done.

6. May 30, 2017  
    By the name of this thread and it's context i can conclude that you're not older than 14, amiright?

7. May 30, 2017  
    By the name of this thread and it's context i can conclude that you're not older than 14, amiright?
    did you get butt hurt, in that picture?

8. May 30, 2017  
    Not at all, I wasn't even there.

9. May 30, 2017  
    wtf how are u able to see enemy's hp numbers without addon ? :/

10. May 30, 2017  
    I formed that raid group myself (Shifty in-game). We decimated the horde with a 40/40.

11. May 30, 2017  
    wtf how are u able to see enemy's hp numbers without addon ? :/
    mob info addon

12. May 30, 2017  
    hordes are just numbers. but when you talk about pvp.. alliances owns them. we zerg.

13. May 31, 2017  

14. May 31, 2017  
    How are you planning on doing the quests with a raid? Just wondering. It's gonna be a mess.
    actually doing it with a raid worked pretty well for me on horde side.we did rdy check before picking up next quest and worked just fine.
    the fact that you are not suppose to be able to complete the quest in raid is another topic tho :D

15. May 31, 2017  
    actually doing it with a raid worked pretty well for me on horde side.we did rdy check before picking up next quest and worked just fine.
    the fact that you are not suppose to be able to complete the quest in raid is another topic tho :D
    I think they made ROB completable with raids to avoid insane camping

12 Last