1. May 31, 2017  
    Ye about that... It's 2:1 H/A
    Thats being very generous, the numbers that Warmane has released are incorrect. They want Horde to move over so they make it seem like with just a little effort it'll balance out. I do not see 1 alliance for every 2 horde, I see 1 alliance for every 100 horde. Ratios are more like 9:1 H/A

2. June 1, 2017  
    Well i might as well post it here too...

It is called the "Horde" for a reason...

horde
    hɔːd/
    noun
    noun: horde; plural noun: hordes

noun
    a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd:
    a horde of tourists.
    a tribe or troop of Asian nomads.
    any nomadic group.
    a moving pack or swarm of animals:
    A horde of mosquitoes invaded the camp.

just go play on Medivh its much better over there. :)

People whining about imbalance how wow got ruined. (Legion etc)
    Seriously its like people complaining they cant 1 shot a boss and how imba he is cuz he kills u in 10 hits when u have no gear on. find a way to deal with it instead of trying to change the game...

TL;DR dont imba whine till TBC turns into legion.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

3. June 1, 2017  
    I honestly don't see a solution to this mess they could of prevented xD It's just gonna be 90% horde in due time lol

4. June 1, 2017  
    My advice for Good faction balance.

-Faction transfer from Horde to alliance(Already implemented)
    -LOWER Alliance MOUNTS COST (This is easy to do, and it wont affect Game Much at all)
    Give lvl 30 Free mount and free riding skill.
    Lower lvl 60 mount cost
    lower flying mounts cost

This is already better than nothing.

5. June 1, 2017  
    My advice for Good faction balance.

-Faction transfer from Horde to alliance(Already implemented)
    -LOWER Alliance MOUNTS COST (This is easy to do, and it wont affect Game Much at all)
    Give lvl 30 Free mount and free riding skill.
    Lower lvl 60 mount cost
    lower flying mounts cost

This is already better than nothing.
    This will not changue anything, people will prefer overpowered racials.

6. June 1, 2017  
    This will not changue anything, people will prefer overpowered racials.
    Yes it will change something.

People will think twice since Free mount at lvl 30 , low cost 60 and low cost flyer people will think twice Before rolling horde.

It will help, Its better than doing nothing at all.

Stop about overpower racial.

The only op racial is Will of the Forsaken, Nothing else.

Its only game breaking when pvp.

7. June 1, 2017  
    just go play on Medivh its much better over there. :)
    I've just gotten to the neutral zones on Medivh, and I see pretty much as many Alliance as Horde in the open world, which feels great. And I haven't been ganked yet haha (or ganked someone else).

Strange how different the realms can be.

8. June 1, 2017  
    Lots of stupid people in this thread talking about the current balance as if it's fine. Other servers have taken steps to ensure balance and it works to a degree. Why shouldn't steps be implemented to give Alliance incentives? Is it just because you're autistic and can't handle change?

9. June 1, 2017  
    You guys need to give the warmane crew some time. If it was as easy as people are making it to be, im sure it would be fix by now.

10. June 1, 2017  
    You guys need to give the warmane crew some time. If it was as easy as people are making it to be, im sure it would be fix by now.
    Problem in this thread seems to be that there's a lot of people that don't want balance for some reason. Now I know there's a lot of dumbasses who can't handle PvP and want at least a 2v1 in every situation, but there's really nothing positive about having an imbalanced server.

11. June 1, 2017  
    There is absolutely no way they could've known that 90% of the server would be horde. No ****ing way...

Now they are scrambling (I hope) to figure out ways to fix it. Though, I highly thought there is any real way.

12. June 1, 2017  
    I'm too ganked has an alliance I go medhiv, sorry guys

13. June 1, 2017  
    The system is built of having 2 fractions. It's the point that racials makes horde more famous than alliance (no double trinket at tbc for humans) and ganking/grief-playing brings more alliance players to horde side, cz they wanna level/playing fair bgs.

This problem was on retail too, that's why alliance was more on pve-realms and horde on pvp-servers. Most of them are dead today, cz ppl didn't want to play 1 vs 5 in every situation (Eredar, Blackrock...), so they go and problem is more intense then. It wasn't easy at alliance too, because u still had these 8 vs 15 or 5 vs 10 bgs, where u played 5-10mins til more ppl joined. The result was 0:2 and the bg was lost in the most cases, cz u had to conquest 3 flags in 10-15mins now (first flag-bonus had horde) and ppl were demotivated.

This fraction change is a flop too, cz horde wanna ask, why I should go alliance: Small ah, gonna be ganked-time, outnumbered bgs, vanndar in av bugged.... Even the fraction change doesn't give u fly pathes/reputation or the possibility to change name, male/female-part.

I don't play on outland atm, but if I start here one day, I would also play horde. To get a balance is difficult and could be made by faster leveling x10/x15=2-3x faster, profession- and reputation-skill, for example 2-3x faster, 2-3x more points...

Otherwise the alliance-part is completely dying

Cheaper mounts or deactivation of race-spells aren't working...

14. June 1, 2017  
    You know the haters are argument-dry when they start summoning the dictionary definition of the word "Horde".
    is that all you can do ? if so, you should not be allowed to take part in an adult discussion.

also stop exaggerating guys, and hordies may stop making fun of you (real *****s will keep doing it though),
    this is not 1 to 100 nor even 1 to 10. i've been in hellfire peninsula yesterday and yes, there's a lot of hordes, but probably 1 to 5 tops.
    the fact that you see 15 hordes doesn't mean you're the only ally around, that's just the way you feel.
    also you do 10 quests and you're ready to go to zangarmarsh where there's less.

no doubt the balance is crappy but let's not give people a reason to say allies are exaggerating crybabies.

15. June 1, 2017  
    It will be a pleassure to slay you disgusting liars of peace whenever you show up. Preferably with a dagger into the brain instead of spells, just to make the suffering longer. DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE!

First ... 2432333435 Last