1. June 1, 2017  

Least played class?

Which class is the least played on icecrown?

2. June 1, 2017  
    With so many people playing in Icecrown realm there isn't really an underplayed class, i'd rather say there are underplayed specializations for classes. Imo holy priests, affliction warlocks (requires very good gear to be viable), feral dps druids, elemental and enhancement shamans (underplayed since they bring little value to raids).

3. June 1, 2017  
    that is exactly what i meant ty for reply

4. June 4, 2017  
    With so many people playing in Icecrown realm there isn't really an underplayed class, i'd rather say there are underplayed specializations for classes. Imo holy priests, affliction warlocks (requires very good gear to be viable), feral dps druids, elemental and enhancement shamans (underplayed since they bring little value to raids).
    Gotta agree with smartjew it's not so much classes but specs of certain classes aren't played that much for example people go disc then holy priest since disc is easier then holy also has a higer skill cap then disc. For lock I would say afflic and desto are under played not sure if desto is viable in icc though, feral dps is difficult to play and master same goes for enhancement shammy. For hunters everyone goes MM but I heard that BM and survival are also viable wish this
    all he above specs could be thoroughly researched nad the results posted on forums.

5. June 4, 2017  
    Gotta agree with smartjew it's not so much classes but specs of certain classes aren't played that much for example people go disc then holy priest since disc is easier then holy also has a higer skill cap then disc. For lock I would say afflic and desto are under played not sure if desto is viable in icc though, feral dps is difficult to play and master same goes for enhancement shammy. For hunters everyone goes MM but I heard that BM and survival are also viable wish this
    all he above specs could be thoroughly researched nad the results posted on forums.
    Destro is viable tbh but people want Demo than Destro so they arent played that much.

BM hunters are rare because they are the people with ACTUAL working brain. jk

6. June 5, 2017  
    Destro is viable tbh but people want Demo than Destro so they arent played that much.

BM hunters are rare because they are the people with ACTUAL working brain. jk
    Yea people will tend to play what the majority play example playing dk frost dps instead unholy or blood dps because of OP dps but I have seen a few BM hunters running around Horde side. I think warmane has taken the stance of making most specs viable for raiding except sub rogue and frost mage but some of the alternative specs lack proper theory crafting and guides on these forums.

7. June 5, 2017  
    Yea people will tend to play what the majority play example playing dk frost dps instead unholy or blood dps because of OP dps but I have seen a few BM hunters running around Horde side. I think warmane has taken the stance of making most specs viable for raiding except sub rogue and frost mage but some of the alternative specs lack proper theory crafting and guides on these forums.
    I also rarely seeing any BIS Mutilation rogues or Arms doing PVE (Though most people will only do this during Raid runs cuz no one ****s up on Threats)
    I'd love to go sub rogue doing PVE but nope THEY ****ING SUCK

The saddest part about this server is when people Complain why you went to another spec when you could just get the better one and stuff (Even teaches you how to play cuz u look like you lack brains in his eyes LOL)

8. June 5, 2017  
    Any tank, most of them are palas and warrs tho.

9. June 5, 2017  
    Any tank, most of them are palas and warrs tho.
    You mean everyone plays proc paladin and blood dk those are the best tanks for end game raiding proc warrior has a very high skill cap and is considered the weakest tank spec.