1. June 6, 2017  

Epic druid flight form confirmed.

https://gyazo.com/ade67217c5205e1584a70c90541f03f7

Got this beauty a couple of days ago, super fun quest chain and fun last boss. Just wanted to inform all druids that this is actually in game. You need to learn epic flying skill to get the quest =)

Cheers

2. June 6, 2017  
    Nice !

For the normal flying form, you need only the quest on you need the competence too?

3. June 7, 2017  
    Cool. Isn't it supposed to take ages to get, though? Like running the dungeon for weeks on end. Only been 2.5 weeks since opening?

4. June 7, 2017  
    Cool. Isn't it supposed to take ages to get, though? Like running the dungeon for weeks on end. Only been 2.5 weeks since opening?
    No, you just need to kill Anzu once.

5. June 7, 2017  
    No, you just need to kill Anzu once.
    I remember my friend spent weeks getting that mount. Something I'm missing here, then?

6. June 7, 2017  
    your friend was farming the anzu mount itself, not the flight form...

7. June 7, 2017  
    Nothing is missing, in retail it took some time before it was out (patch 2.1) When i got the quest it took me maybe 2-3 hours, it was back and forth everywhere but with epic flying it was smooth. Then Sethekk halls ofc that can be a bit tricky but managable, a bit harder as tank since u suppose to HoT some birds to make them active.

Cheers

8. June 7, 2017  
    your friend was farming the anzu mount itself, not the flight form...
    You're right, that's it. I had forgotten you could also farm for the Anzu mount.

Thanks for helping me clear that up, guys. And congrats to OP!