1. June 6, 2017  

Please can I faction change back to horde

Hello there, please can I faction change back to horde? I feel sick of playing gnome. I don't like allies, I don't like them at all. It just feels wrong playing ally. Completely wrong. I feel like I ruined my game playing experience for minor perks. I hate losing every single bg. I hate the ally community. It's just terrible...Please can I faction change back to horde? please....=/

2. June 7, 2017  
    Of course you can. Go to your Account, Services and select Faction Change. For 30 coins your wishes become reality.

3. June 7, 2017  
    Please can I faction change back to horde? please....=/
    No, you can't.

4. June 7, 2017  
    Hello there, please can I faction change back to horde? I feel sick of playing gnome. I don't like allies, I don't like them at all. It just feels wrong playing ally. Completely wrong. I feel like I ruined my game playing experience for minor perks. I hate losing every single bg. I hate the ally community. It's just terrible...Please can I faction change back to horde? please....=/
    I honestly don't understand how so many of you are crying about imbalance in BG's, alliance has legit been winning more then 50% of BG's I've been in. I'm assuming you guys have to deal with one protracted loss, and instantly exit game to go make a rage post about it on the forums. First day I hit 70 started doing BG's, alliance easily won 3/4 I joined.

Edit: seems like the exact same mentality forum goers had on icecrown, 'Horde wins every BG', roll a horde toon and its like 50/50 win rate. 'Alliance wins every BG', roll alliance toon, 50/50 again what a surprise....

5. June 7, 2017  
    I find that very hard to believe. Horde has better gear and gears 2x as fast. Eye and AB are unwinnable unless you run a big premade. If it is not AV, 9/10 it is a one sided mop up loss.

6. June 8, 2017  
    So far every bg I join as ally has been a spawncamping, I also am sick of playing a ****ing gnome, I literally hate ally. I had a good guild on horde too and I left it godamnit, I will donate whatever the cost to change back, in fact warmane would make a lot of money if they allow you to change back with a certain donation I would do it in a heartbeat I am so sick of ally its disgusting I hate it

7. June 8, 2017  
    Of course you can. Go to your Account, Services and select Faction Change. For 30 coins your wishes become reality.
    I wish that was true but it says no faction change allowed whatsoever right now...

8. June 8, 2017  
    seems like 50/50 win ratio, sadly we no longer have instant BG que QQ, had to wait EIGHT (8) whole minutes for AB today. Horde go home, you drunk.

9. June 9, 2017  
    seems like 50/50 win ratio, sadly we no longer have instant BG que QQ, had to wait EIGHT (8) whole minutes for AB today. Horde go home, you drunk.
    What I do is queue for all the bgs, take the first pop, if we are losing I will just take a different BG pop until hopefully I find a winner, otherwise I am always getting fast pops anyways

wait a second i just logged on today and it did take significantly longer for a queue pop..wtf
    Edited: June 9, 2017

10. June 9, 2017  
    I find that very hard to believe. Horde has better gear and gears 2x as fast. Eye and AB are unwinnable unless you run a big premade. If it is not AV, 9/10 it is a one sided mop up loss.
    I would just ask you how did you come to that conclusion? You know if there is for example more horde than alliance than horde wait more in que for bg while alliance gets it instant. And now with all the perks alliance get with more xp,honor,rep not to mention time horde lose while farming gold for mount or walking doing quests,and alliance get it free... So i would say alliance hits 70 much faster than horde and get gear much faster than horde. Dont get it where did you found that horde gearing is 2x faster than alliance? Please explain i would like to know.
    And i would agree with that guy same thing i saw on icecrown wotlk where when you enter as ally everyone cries how horde always win and opposite if you enter as horde they cry how alliance is stronger and they always loose. While my experience is mostly wining on both sides without premade just solo que
    Ou just to edit that most people that cry in bg are low geared nobs that dont know how to get basic gear before entering pvp

11. June 9, 2017  
    Bro i know feeling i also had same on wotlk no matter how much i tried its just not same,community is not same,somehow i always feel like i dont belong there...

12. June 9, 2017  
    No pls dont change back.the kids who got tricked to move alliance we really dont want any of them back.we use to have 30 mins queue to lose 2 min game a horde,now we have instant queue and win most games i am so happy :D

13. June 9, 2017  
    No pls dont change back.the kids who got tricked to move alliance we really dont want any of them back.we use to have 30 mins queue to lose 2 min game a horde,now we have instant queue and win most games i am so happy :D
    true, i lose 90% of bgs, I basically just try to get my 1 badge every game now, dont even try, my will is broken

14. June 9, 2017  
    I would just ask you how did you come to that conclusion? You know if there is for example more horde than alliance than horde wait more in que for bg while alliance gets it instant. And now with all the perks alliance get with more xp,honor,rep not to mention time horde lose while farming gold for mount or walking doing quests,and alliance get it free... So i would say alliance hits 70 much faster than horde and get gear much faster than horde. Dont get it where did you found that horde gearing is 2x faster than alliance? Please explain i would like to know.
    And i would agree with that guy same thing i saw on icecrown wotlk where when you enter as ally everyone cries how horde always win and opposite if you enter as horde they cry how alliance is stronger and they always loose. While my experience is mostly wining on both sides without premade just solo que
    Ou just to edit that most people that cry in bg are low geared nobs that dont know how to get basic gear before entering pvp
    You are aware that the bonuses are very recent? You are also aware that until recently horde had more guilds in karazhan? The bonuses are just now starting to make a difference. In my experience just looking at gear, most horde have multiple pieces of their pvp gear while the alliance are just now catching up; half of them still do not have trinkets.

But to be clear, my personal experiences with battlegrounds have improved dramatically, and depending on which and when I join, I can gamble and win more than I lose.

15. June 9, 2017  
    You are aware that the bonuses are very recent? You are also aware that until recently horde had more guilds in karazhan? The bonuses are just now starting to make a difference. In my experience just looking at gear, most horde have multiple pieces of their pvp gear while the alliance are just now catching up; half of them still do not have trinkets.

But to be clear, my personal experiences with battlegrounds have improved dramatically, and depending on which and when I join, I can gamble and win more than I lose.
    I have 4 pieces and trinket. This whole thread is just full of bads. It's pretty much no different that wotlk, like others have posted. Cry about horde winning every BG, roll Horde character. Now it seems like Alliance wins every BG, it's just the nature of the beast.

I get the impression that most of the kids taking the time to post threads about losing BG's, are the very same people that rage out and AFK in spawn every game.

Edit: Just so you all understand, after playing 4 characters to 80 on icecrown and gearing them for PvP, it is way more polarized at times then here on outlands. You guys are crying about being GY camped? LMAO try wotlk. It legit feels amazing pvping here, which is exactly why I question all the QQ
    Edited: June 9, 2017

12 Last