1. How do you people even farm ores?

Seriously, the current situation is laughable.

2. I agree and with the current prices being out of wack... they should increase the spawn rate of veins and herbs too.

3. It's frustrating but do-able. You have to get an add-on like gatherer to path a good route out and notice the node clusters over time. I'm nearly maxed BS and it took me about 5 days of moderate farming.

4. This has been discussed on this forum a billion times, take a second and respond to one of the other two that are on the first page still before opening ANOTHER thread. Farm on off hours or odd spots, thats what I did and I was able to make it through mithril/thorium a tad bit quicker then the average person

5. This has been discussed on this forum a billion times, take a second and respond to one of the other two that are on the first page still before opening ANOTHER thread. Farm on off hours or odd spots, thats what I did and I was able to make it through mithril/thorium a tad bit quicker then the average person
    I am afraid you don't understand the situation. It's not just mining, it's also blacksmithing I have to go through and you probably have no idea how it's like, so I'm gonna spam the forums until they do someting about it.

6. I am afraid you don't understand the situation. It's not just mining, it's also blacksmithing I have to go through and you probably have no idea how it's like, so I'm gonna spam the forums until they do someting about it.
    Only I have 350 blacksmithing so I know exactly what its like along with countless other people who have the same mining dependent professions

7. Only I have 350 blacksmithing so I know exactly what its like along with countless other people who have the same mining dependent professions
    I see huge number of players with this problem and only you saying there is no problem. When did you raise your skills? This is for like last week or so something happend and we are unable to find thorium. I tried in all time during day to farm its same,no matter is it night or day morning or afternoon... Was in places i have never seen before although im playing 10 years,in caves,on hills here and there in all zones i did not lvl for past week only mining and i finally managed to raise my mining 200-300 and mostly i did it on truesilver and some mithril,now BS is different story.
    Please stop undermining other people trouble with your silly claims. Thanks

8. I see huge number of players with this problem and only you saying there is no problem. When did you raise your skills? This is for like last week or so something happend and we are unable to find thorium. I tried in all time during day to farm its same,no matter is it night or day morning or afternoon... Was in places i have never seen before although im playing 10 years,in caves,on hills here and there in all zones i did not lvl for past week only mining and i finally managed to raise my mining 200-300 and mostly i did it on truesilver and some mithril,now BS is different story.
    Please stop undermining other people trouble with your silly claims. Thanks
    I can tell english isn't your first language so maybe you're missing what im saying or not comprehending it, there are countless other threads here stating your same issue. This is not new. I went through the mithril/thorium grind last week. It took me nearly ALL week to get the required ores to make it through that period of blacksmithing. You are not the only one dealing with this and everyone already knows. People complain about lack of nodes because there is not nearly enough supply to deal with the demand. It's simple.

9. Some veins doesnt spawn even in dungeons! The guy is right something buggy is here. It is not about overpopulation.

10. Yeah you didnt need to farm in off-hours, the spawn rate was actually fairly healthy before despite high competition. Lately it seems like there has been a big shift, drop in available nodes or considerable spawn time increase and as such the value has gone up quite a lot. Like it's to the point where before I would sometimes not even bother to make the effort to mine nodes if they were out of my path, because I'd just mine the next one. But now it seems they don't spawn at all, like quite literally zero spawns.

11. I can tell english isn't your first language so maybe you're missing what im saying or not comprehending it, there are countless other threads here stating your same issue. This is not new. I went through the mithril/thorium grind last week. It took me nearly ALL week to get the required ores to make it through that period of blacksmithing. You are not the only one dealing with this and everyone already knows. People complain about lack of nodes because there is not nearly enough supply to deal with the demand. It's simple.
    Yes but yet before we get some official answer we wont stop complaining...