1. This video is more depressing than the one guy who ganked STV on his mage. A level 58 got escaped ya kek.

2. This video is more depressing than the one guy who ganked STV on his mage. A level 58 got escaped ya kek.
    He only escaped because I didn't use judgement of justice for one kill. He should consider himself lucky. Also don't be mad that you got ganked noob.
    Edited: June 17, 2017

3. He only escaped because I didn't use judgement of justice for one kill. He should consider himself lucky. Also don't be mad that you got ganked noob.
    Why be mad? :^^) (^^:
    dead م

4. He only escaped because I didn't use judgement of justice for one kill. He should consider himself lucky. Also don't be mad that you got ganked noob.
    Bruv, my whole body cringed 4 times in a row while reading this. Please, stop. :(

5. Nice binds, and the backpedle is skillfull.

/s

6. This video is more depressing than the one guy who ganked STV on his mage.
    We need people like that on warmane https://youtu.be/f73wc2V-5PA?t=2m41s

7. Is that the voice of the 50 DKP minus guy?

8. How in the **** are you still recording with such ****ty ****ing quality in 2017?

9. How in the **** are you still recording with such ****ty ****ing quality in 2017?
    idk what else to use *shrugs shoulders*

10. You need like a Warlock for maximun ganking.

Put Corruption(max level rank) and Siphon life on everything. Will kill everything in his sight.

Pally aint that good.

Hunter is good also

11. You need like a Warlock for maximun ganking.

Put Corruption(max level rank) and Siphon life on everything. Will kill everything in his sight.

Pally aint that good.

Hunter is good also
    I should level a warlock, that's not a bad idea. I'm going to gear up my paladin and try to kill some gryphon masters first though.