1. Faction change from A to H

Is there a plan to open up faction changing for Alliance players that want to go Horde? I know there was the balance issue and we don't want to break it, but is it a plan down the line for a coin price to be able to switch to Horde?

Thanks

2. please dont implement this they transfered to get exalted and farm honor just to transfer back and ruin horde prgoression not cool

3. please dont implement this they transfered to get exalted and farm honor just to transfer back and ruin horde prgoression not cool
    I must agree with this. If a A to H transfer is allowed the whole purpose of the added bonuses goes down the drain and the only thing it did was making those who transfered over wealthier than the ones who did not. If it must be implemented then set the price sky-high.

4. please dont implement this they transfered to get exalted and farm honor just to transfer back and ruin horde prgoression not cool
    And that's not what happened when they made it free from H to A for balance purposes? Please give me a break..

5. There are more alliance than horde and yet you can transfer from horde to alliance. What is the goal?