1. how long will those free faction changes last, same as the other perks?

2. You do understand what can be achieved in 12 days with these boosts ? Do you ? Seriously, wtf.

3. Stop. Just stop. I am tired of seeing all those mounts. It's time to stop with the 'faction balance' perks... It's balanced.

4. Seriously i think now it enough of this perks, remove honor boost cmon...

5. As it looks right now, these perks need be made permanent. Removing any of them would make the server horde favored once again, seeing as it's very close to 50/50 now I can't see why horde is even complaining? They don't want 50/50?

6. It s not about 50/50 any longer brother . The thing is the disadvantages of the horde in PvP

7. If I faction change at lvl 62, will I get the expert flying skill?

8. Stop crying hordes you still win 99% of bgs this 50% honor boosts is not even enough..

9. Stop crying hordes you still win 99% of bgs this 50% honor boosts is not even enough..
    All the noobies went Ally for the easy mode perks so not surprising when you say that you lose most of your RBG's.

10. As it looks right now, these perks need be made permanent. Removing any of them would make the server horde favored once again, seeing as it's very close to 50/50 now I can't see why horde is even complaining? They don't want 50/50?
    Are you serious? We might as well rename the server Alliance that idea is ludicrous the Alliance would essentially be playing a easy mode version while Horde players would be grinding to gear up. I really don't know why dev's are letting these perks run for two whole months honestly a month is more then enough time to gear mains and alts on Alliance but I guess Ally players want to be spoon fed and given everything instead of earning it.

11. this faction balancing thing ruined pvp for alliance.. we q 15 min for a bg and play vs semi or full prem hordes with much faster qs. If ally try to q with semiprem (5) ppl we wait 25 min for wsg

12. Are you ally serious???? I have been queuing for BGS for days and we are almost ALWAYS outnumbered and now I am seeing a lot of us are outgeared. The horde players need to make their thoughts know this is ally shill server now, and we have to grind while its handed to those who want easy mode.

13. Can't belive horde is complaining about BGs when on alliance side sometimes you play 15 bgs in a row without win.

14. Can't belive horde is complaining about BGs when on alliance side sometimes you play 15 bgs in a row without win.
    Did you really think, that these perks would make anyone who rolled to alliance a better player?

15. There is absolutely no reason for good pvp players to go to alliance side with 50-50 faction rate.
    In this case every pvp interested player will chose good racials over pve perks.

First ... 223031323334 ... Last