1. July 3, 2017  
    Yea .. I gave up too. Cause skilling BS is pain as hell ... Hope they will put veins to 5 minute respawn ..

2. July 3, 2017  
    I would donate more if they increased the spawns.

3. July 3, 2017  
    I would too if they increase .. but they keep it unbalanced ratherly :)

4. July 4, 2017  
    The "mining nodes crisis" is now heavily highlighted, which is good. But what about herb nodes ? They're submitted to the same problem, especially in outlands. Are they included in the solutions you are working on ?

(Just a question : does someone knows if the Fel Lotus droprate is ok ?)
    Herbs are only a problem in outland. The old world is literally overrun with herbs, whereas mining is even more painful in the old world than it is in outland. I could easily get to 300 herbs in the time it takes to get to 65 mining. I've spent probably 8-10 hours mining and am at 258. It's agony.

5. July 4, 2017  

6. July 4, 2017  
    With over quadruple as many players as in retail tbc, the veins should also spawn much quicker... This is insane. I've tried for three days to get from 290-300 mining. I can go for 4 hours without finding a single rich thorium vein.

7. July 4, 2017  
    When server was launched it was all good and full of nodes stacked together, i leveled 70 and mining 375 together with 2 d playtime
    Thorium is too expensive and nowhere to find now

8. July 4, 2017  
    When server was launched it was all good and full of nodes stacked together, i leveled 70 and mining 375 together with 2 d playtime
    Thorium is too expensive and nowhere to find now
    exactly!!!

9. July 4, 2017  
    This has been an issue for weeks now and they have ignored it entirely, they should never have raised the player cap to 15000 and they should not have messed with the spawns. In the first weeks of launch it was quite easy to level mining, even with a lot of people running around mining the spawns were decent... I don't know what changed but this is clearly no longer the case.

It's the same with everything, in the first weeks the spawn rates on mobs was incredible, non named mobs respawned so fast meaning even with all those players farming you could easily keep up, it was almost to the point where every zone was a danger zone because of fast spawns... But now? Now you're just standing around scratching your balls waiting for stuff to spawn with everyone else around you doing the same, fighting over single mob spawns.

Levelling an alt last night trying to do the nessingwary quest for Clefthoofs.... Because of skinners and low spawn rate it took absolutely forever, because the spawns don't keep up with the people farming them, despite the fact that in the first week or so it was not a problem... So something has changed with spawns in general, they have reduced spawns on everything by quite a lot.

Spawns need to account for 15000 players, Elemental Plataeu being a warzone with people fighting over single mobs that then also have a low drop rate on motes is madness, there is simply not enough supply to meet the demand on anything, mining, skinning, motes, herbs.

Edit : And to finish it off, droprate on Eternium is painfully low from all node types.. It should not be the most valuable ore, it was plentiful on retail.
    Edited: July 4, 2017

10. July 4, 2017  
    Next step reduce item drop from raids and dungeons or close them completely , so ppls will spend alot more time on realm

11. July 5, 2017  
    Guys, guys.. wait a second this thread has 63 replies, 6,108 views and is 3 weeks old, but not a SINGLE reply from people that are responsible for server's well-being. Now you see boys and girls, they DON'T care!

12. July 5, 2017  
    Guys, guys.. wait a second this thread has 63 replies, 6,108 views and is 3 weeks old, but not a SINGLE reply from people that are responsible for server's well-being. Now you see boys and girls, they DON'T care!
    False whining like this doesn't help anything. An admin posted a page or so back that they were aware of the issue and looking at solutions (paraphrasing).

Yes, this situation is awful and it needs to be fixed SOON, but they aren't just plugging their ears and pretending it's okay.

13. July 5, 2017  
    The worst problem is, that they keep deleting inapropriate posts from Outland section and cant even keep theirself in touch with players about this problematics. They should atleast put out some actual info about this .. or possibly increase vein amount and spawn rate as best solution.

14. July 5, 2017  
    The worst problem is, that they keep deleting inapropriate posts from Outland section and cant even keep theirself in touch with players about this problematics. They should atleast put out some actual info about this .. or possibly increase vein amount and spawn rate as best solution.
    Moderators handle the Forums, nothing else. It's not up to us to make decisions about in-game things or to give answers we don't have, but it is up to us to delete inappropriate threads and posts. So yes, even if this never gets answered, things will keep getting deleted as the need arises.

15. July 5, 2017  
    just give me 300mining and i am fine .. i do not care about the mats. i just get inner cancer everytime i see a fel/ada/kho vein and have to pass because some ****ed up **** that keeps me at 200mining for weeks now. some people have ENGI and BLACKSMITH and can farm all day long and sell **** because they have barely competition and others stuck in MINING 100-300 for ages. the only solution for us to get anything out of the professions is to bite the apple and be a skinner/lw tailor/ench. where you ****n lvl skinning to max in 2hours. thats a BIG joke on your side. ITS SO GOD DAMN FRUSTRATING I CANNOT BREATH. wonder if some guys are happy about this state. i guess so....

edit: honestly why i'm gettting flagged for that rant? did i say anything that hurt your feelings? it is not my fault your staff doesnt give any information about this topic. and that is the most frustrating thing. i am not a bad guy or something. i just want mining 300 and it is not possible atm. and you dont say a single word about it.

you just yellow card the people that gets a bit emotional about this topic.
    Edited: July 5, 2017 Reason: reasons

First ... 678910 Last