1. July 6, 2017  
    5k crits? I've done a 6k once with execute, the highest mortal strike I've done is 2.6k in full pve gear with deep thunder, with trinkets, racial and deathwish up on a green geared mage.

That being said, I've experienced damage that seems out of this world too. Rogues doing white swings noncrit for more than I do with deep thunder (on plate), while they wear greens/HWL weaps and mages doing 2.5k fireblasts and 3.7k frostbolts.
    I'll post a screen shot the next time I do some arenas,

warriors were NEVER a counter class to SL locks, and 1v1 an SL lock should win while still at over 80% health....

2. July 6, 2017  
    Especially with voidwalker>dot before charge>full dot>he intercepts>deathcoil>trinket slow>curse of exhaustion(especially empowered)>run to kinggdom come>warrior dead>bascially you should be at 90% if no outside interference.

3. July 6, 2017  
    Especially with voidwalker>dot before charge>full dot>he intercepts>deathcoil>trinket slow>curse of exhaustion(especially empowered)>run to kinggdom come>warrior dead>bascially you should be at 90% if no outside interference.
    on AT/retail you didn't even have to do this, just dotting up and lifedrain/searing pain spam and youd be at 80%+.

The amount of replies to this thread in a short amount of time shows that many people realize there is a problem/something is up.

4. July 6, 2017  
    on AT/retail you didn't even have to do this, just dotting up and lifedrain/searing pain spam and youd be at 80%+.

The amount of replies to this thread in a short amount of time shows that many people realize there is a problem/something is up.
    we wuz kingz and shiet

5. July 6, 2017  
    I never claimed SL/SL doesn't **** on warriors. To be fair SL/SL facerolls pretty much everyone 1v1.

That being said, 5k crits still sounds unbelievable. I just did AB my highest crit was 2500 on a near naked moonkin in casterform. My gear isn't exactly bad despite being a work in progress pvp-wise. Feel free to look me up on armory, my char name is the same as my forum name.

I'm willing to do some testing with you, might be that resi bugs out or something else is funky.
    Edited: July 6, 2017

6. July 6, 2017  
    I never claimed SL/SL doesn't **** on warriors. To be fair SL/SL facerolls pretty much everyone 1v1.

That being said, 5k crits still sounds unbelievable. I just did AB my highest crit was 2500 on a near naked moonkin in casterform. My gear isn't exactly bad despite being a work in progress pvp-wise. Feel free to look me up on armory, my char name is the same as my forum name.

I'm willing to do some testing with you, might be that resi bugs out or something else is funky.
    within the next few days Ill put up screenshots, i've been crit for 4.5k by warriors with that blue (rarity and model) mace (think oathkeeper). I do notice some games it feels like I can live a long time and other times I get merked in just seconds; haven't considered it being a bug thought just RNG.

7. July 6, 2017  
    I can't tell if warrior damage is unscaled or not, I am almost fully blue set pvp geared with epic offset, and ofcourse Thunder, haven't upgraded it yet.

I always run bgs with 2 healers which is really unfair to start with, but you do what you gotta do to win them bgs! Yes, I usualy top damage in bgs. But it doesn't feel like I'm doing more "burst" then anyone else tbh with similair gear.

First 12