1. July 8, 2017  

Is it even worth the grind?

interested in playing for arena pvp, but is it even worth the grind of lvling,gearing, and pushing rating? I multi classed back in mop each class felt so fluent and fun from what I remembered during the seasons I played grievous and prideful, I would love to be able to play again instead of going back to retail.

How are the players? most speak english,russian or what, are there cheaters, can you get fully geared within 2-4weeks, do people queue dungeons and bgs?

2. July 8, 2017  
    If you really try, you can get to 90 within a few days since the exp rate is at x7 so early game up to pandaria is quite easy.

PvP isnt that grindy except for when you go on a losing streak, people do queue bgs, not really dungeons though.
    Most people I have met have spoken english of some kind (broken / fluent).
    I have not really tried arena but from what I can tell, a lot of people queue 2v2 and 3v3.

I have found that you can get geared in PvE in about 3 days and PvP in about a week if you really try but that is personal experience so you may be able to do it faster.

3. July 8, 2017  
    You can level in a few hours,i have every class leveled and the longest i leveled one is 12 hours cuz i was goofing arround.Getting griveous gear is easy,if u play a lot you can get it in 2-3 days,prideful will take you longer because there is no conquest catch up so you can get like a piece of gear in a week or 2 pieces if you are buying rings,wrist etc. Pvp is really alive here people que bgs and 2v2 arenas alot,not sure about 3v3 tho. And majority of the players speak english so there you go.

4. July 9, 2017  
    If you really try, you can get to 90 within a few days since the exp rate is at x7 so early game up to pandaria is quite easy.

PvP isnt that grindy except for when you go on a losing streak, people do queue bgs, not really dungeons though.
    Most people I have met have spoken english of some kind (broken / fluent).
    I have not really tried arena but from what I can tell, a lot of people queue 2v2 and 3v3.

I have found that you can get geared in PvE in about 3 days and PvP in about a week if you really try but that is personal experience so you may be able to do it faster.
    Hey thanks for the reply, i'll start downloading now and go for it :D

5. 3v3 is dead. No, seriously, it's dead. BGs are pretty much you either go premade or get stomped, because your team is 300k hp players who use BGs to gear up.

Getting full prideful takes ~3 months, because max you can get is 2,2k CP in a week. Without like 80% prideful you will get shat on by everyone who has gear.

It's not all bad, but PvP is pretty dead right now.

The gap between Prideful and Grevious is like going up against MoP player with cata gear.

6. pretty much and lots of people with mop full pridefull sucks in skill level , so np grevious can win sometimes