1. Please explain to me how i can do this .

How am i supposed to farm Primal fire to get my Spellfire set when there are 4 players min in blades edge and even more at the other locations . And for the full set i need 51 PRIMAL fire . Please if you have any tips tell me because the drop rate was bad enough and now the respawn timer is even higher .

To the warmane staff - I know TBC is all about that grind etc but this is not a grind this is just pointless spamming tab + spell to get 1 mob to get A CHANCE let me repeat A CHANCE for A DROP (1 fire or 2) and you need 10 to make 1 PRIMAL . Again i know its supposed to be Hardcore and thats what happens when there is a lot of pop but try and understand that this is not fun nor normal . At least make them respawn a lot quicker so we can farm the more easily . Doesnt help that half the people there are missing brains and start fights and then no one can farm .

2. You realise that murdering the competition effectively removes it, right?..

3. You realise that murdering the competition effectively removes it, right?..
    Does it ? Really does it help when there are 3-horde 2-ally and the horde gank the ally so they come with more people and it turns into a gankfest until one faction loses and leaves . So does it really help ? NO. Only if there are 2 horde and 1 ally but that never happens because almost always there are more than 4 players.

4. Do quests, farm signets/armaments/marks, sell them to AH, then buy the primals.

Its a massive populated PvP server, u cant just expect a peaceful farming anytime.
    And yes farming is extremely hard, but its better than some early sick inflation. Atleast thats what im thinking if farming get too easy.

There are so many ways to get primals, but if killing the usually crowded elementals mobs is all u can do, then good luck compete with other players.

5. Do quests, farm signets/armaments/marks, sell them to AH, then buy the primals.

Its a massive populated PvP server, u cant just expect a peaceful farming anytime.
    And yes farming is extremely hard, but its better than some early sick inflation. Atleast thats what im thinking if farming get too easy.

There are so many ways to get primals, but if killing the usually crowded elementals mobs is all u can do, then good luck compete with other players.
    I usually find a way to deal with it , make my own route find a different spot but this time i really dont know wtf to do with such big pop, so ty if there are any other tips feel free to share !

6. Go mow ur neighbors yards
    put money in mommys bank account
    buy coins
    buy gold
    buy PRIMAL FIRES!!!!

7. Go mow ur neighbors yards
    put money in mommys bank account
    buy coins
    buy gold
    buy PRIMAL FIRES!!!!
    Thinking about something like that but with nudes ... no face but still all the hungry pedos in my guild might pay good gold >:)