1. For all those noobs out there

I made a sticky Forum up above. Check it out

2. Dont feed the troll if he start to mock and flame you,simply ignore him or report as spam his filthy flaming messages..i started here again last year and as i remember comunity wasnt that ****ed up and toxic as these days they are..

This is MMO,server with 12k population almost entire day,there are normal ppl and there are mentaly ill ppl,you try to find some nice casual guild and make friends that want to teach you and help you around,trust me there are still some of nice and good ppl out there :)

Cheers and dont stress out over some small brain/balls guy who is tough over internet and trying to heal his frustration and feed his small pathetic ego on normal ppl
    One love :)

3. >girl
    >played wow for 12 years

I don't think you can call yourself girl still, grandma
    Does it count if I still look like a teenager? I think I still have quite a while until my 1 year old starts having kids of her own though.

4. so you havent played for months but you still comment on the current state of the server? SeemsGood
    I rest my case.

5. I cant write any more for people to just take my words out of context and troll about it. We stick here mostly to dungeons and raids but there are many other examples of toxic behavior like when someone ask something on chat people start cursing them with no reason etc.
    @angrylol im not kicking brilliant people im kicking like i said people with high gs that do half of dmg they supposed to but are angry and insult other players all raid,brilliant right? About guild i have great guild but my work doesnt allow me to have specific day or time i can be online each week so i join when im there but i mostly do pugs,do i really have to explain every single part of my real and gaming life just so u could understand pls stop taking out of context and try to view other side and try to understand. You just dont read what i write u read what you want for example i wrote exactly what i write in chat when asking to join raid spec gs and ach thats all i dont do something like im awesome and i dont know where u got that. I write that here for example how high gs i snothing,i told that people with less gs do more dmg and there for they are brilliant while those like hansenn,probably,are not bcs they do have high dps but not close to what they should have with that gear.
    If you want another example i was in raid icc 10 where 6,4 mage was doing 7k max dmg i beat hes dps with my pala that was 5,5 he was angry and cursing all raid everyone are nobs but hes pro... i was keeping quiet,raid lead did nothing. At VD lead asked me do i have heal i had and i said its 5,4 with few pvp items so he told me to heal,i did my best but we wiped (just dont get about that wipe how i was bad i know u will) Than that mage started cursing me bcs i have pvp shield and bracers thats why we wiped,... One heal started fight with him and left,tank left,than i left also,raid over bcs of high gs pro. And things like that happen a lot u cant say they dont or u probably dont pug at all. Also to mention that in that raid i was lowest gs while all others were 6k+ underachievers only one of them was doing hes job he was first with dmg high above me as second. Skill does matters override gear.
    Like i said above almost every question i see someone post on chat get ok if only trolled but many times it get cursed away. Ok i understand troling but why such ugly words for gods sake.

6. Hansenn you are just pulling my words out of context replaying with out any sense so i will stop addressing to u. I explained my words while u only try to insult guess u dont know any better.

7. So are we talking about anecdotal occurrences or logic behind all this is "everyone is toxic by default" until they carry you, give you gold, follow you around blinded by your bright and dazzling personality?
    Not talking about beggars here but im not insulting them either i just ignore them
    i dont think if anyone with 5k gs join rdf theres anyone that carry him,hes doing hes part,problem is people hate and start insulting him when he joins.
    To help sometimes is nice,if you see someone ask for help with elite quest and ur passing by why wouldnt u help,that doesnt mean ur following him around.
    Other day i saw guy ganked over and over in hellfire hes first char he was with ground mount he did not ask anything from me i killed ganker told him flying saves a lot of time bcs of ganking he missed 100 gold so i give him 200. My policy is not to give gold but sometimes i make exceptions,when i see people are in trouble why not help. He did not ask me for gold. You cant say he doesnt know how to earn gold how hes stupid or something bcs on this high rates he probably leveled to 60 in like few hours, I did it to 70 with professions in 20 hours

8. Toxicity intensifies with topics such as these.

9. I didn't see you mention any example of toxic player.

I understood that you asked something on Trade or global, so someone said "your mom" or something. I guess fact that wind blows surprises you too.
    High geared char joined raid to chill and didn't squeeze max out of char, so somehow you took that as toxic behavior. Last time I checked 7k dps is enough to down LK on 10n. And did you give that overgeared player your Hand of Salvation? Did you asked him when he wants it? Have you had top geared char and know how fast he can top threat? Did you ask him is he new or bought char/gear offered hint to help about his class? Or you said: "you must do 15k dps with your gear, go L2P! /kick"?

Remember this great proverb - Single piece of firewood does not burn. It is extremely rare to find people with whom you just can't find common ground in game where every ones interests simply align. And even those players are not really automatically "toxic". I think more toxic is some virtue signaling guy who knows better how everyone else should behave, spins some intrigue.
    Also you said I'm taking out of context something. I just took core of your text. Proves my point - improve yourself, read some books on motivation and social behavior and people will seem way less toxic around you. Redundant for me to say it, but maybe it will stick, who knows...
    Edited: July 14, 2017

10. angrylol really first line when i loged in just few min ago on general chat was someone cursing someones mother in a very very ugly way. what to say more.
    Do you really dont read what i write or wtf man i told he was cursing all members of raid all the way to end thats not toxic? we are talking here about people insulting other people not about how i healed etc thats not what we discus here but about that read what i posted in same comment between ( ) u can do that can u? Do you really think you can offer help to player that is cursing all others saying hes pro and everybody else sucks,is it really smart to approach to that player and ask him does he need help with hes rotation,talents,.. if it is so than you read wrong books. Cmon man do you really dont want to read comments and understand or you really cant?
    Enough i will stop address to you also i tried but you just again take from context like u did again saying theres nothing toxic he only didnt do hes best and you totally disregarded that i wrote he was cursing all raid. Man if thats not out of context than i dont know what is.
    If you think its normal to first things on chat when logged on are such ugly curses than i dont know what else to talk about with you. It was not like that before thats what many people stated here. And other kids come in game see that behavior and adopt it as normal so toxicity spreads,have u read about that anywhere? You going to say thats not truth now? Do i need to find you a link to online book to read about it in psychology,maybe i will not find it i use real books.
    Good bye angrylol i wish you all the best and i wish you to open your mind

First ... 345