1. i know this is a long stretch but i have been hearing rumors that you can get said items your t5 and more by running the raids and killing bosses in SSC and TK, i know it sounds crazy but i think there may be some truth to it

2. i know this is a long stretch but i have been hearing rumors that you can get said items your t5 and more by running the raids and killing bosses in SSC and TK, i know it sounds crazy but i think there may be some truth to it
    Like Icecrown, people who buy don't want to raid for gear, they want to buy gear so they can overgear a raid, do it once or twice, do some battlegrounds and then sit around in major city and flaunt it before getting bored and doing another character, maybe selling that off for coins. I'm just glad Warmane didn't put Dragonspine Trophy or T4 on there.

3. Its only Kara / HC dungeon Items not even T4/Gruul/Mag/Kazzak or Doomlord items, idk what u mean with overgear stuff. U might over gear HC dungeons but thats gona happen at some point no matter what, with CashShop or without xd
    Edited: July 15, 2017

4. Its only Kara / HC dungeon Items not even T4/Gruul/Mag/Kazzak or Doomlord items, idk what u mean with overgear stuff. U might over gear HC dungeons but thats gona happen at some point no matter what, with CashShop or without xd
    Only Kara/HC you say? A lot of Kara/HC items are the BIS for the tier, weapons included. You can easily get overgeared for T4 and build a char ready to stomp early T5 via the shop right now. T4 is easy to overgear anyway, the tier is clearable probably in pure blues.

5. any issue with full gear by coin? i like it bcz i dont have much time to play everyday, thank you warmane. i can catch up my friend now.

6. why cant u buy primal nethers? not from the shop nor with badges. (in retail u could?)

farming nethers is so hard. dammit.

7. sad there no full icebane plate , only 2 pieces, even it's lvl 60 gear

8. This is so :( raiding so useless now when u going to ruin pvp soon 2? Maybe you could also start selling the attune for ssc and tk since there are guys who want to be over geared to raid u can make it more easy to that kind of ppl.while u at it give all gear for pvp no mather u will get some money for it anyway.

9. Anyone who wants to complain about the shop, you were all told about this before the realm even launched. If such a thing is a deal breaker for you, please consider playing on Medivh instead.

10. Anyone who wants to complain about the shop, you were all told about this before the realm even launched. If such a thing is a deal breaker for you, please consider playing on Medivh instead.
    i do agree that we knew but releasing items in shope is stupid as its proved in all servers before this one/ Buying mounts,gold and stuff like that its really ok but gear its bull**** coz now i can just go farm gold and chill around and i will have full t4,t5,t6 anyways so why bother progressing when i can buy all? that is my point u will get no new ppl on server since now ppl asking for 2.3k gs to go in normal....

11. Are people actually buying gold for coins? Il start farming if so.

12. ye ppl do that so thats why is this bad i do agree that shop should should exist but for aesthetics,gold,formulas/recipes and **** like that but gear its worst move ever tho just my opinion.

13. Some items sold in the shop aren't even available in game atm !
    Like Magister's Terrace loot.

Also I agree that there are way way too many /too high level gears you can buy right now. But this is up to Warmane's staff...

14. Some items sold in the shop aren't even available in game atm...
    Like Magister's Terrace loot.

Also I agree that there are way way too many / high level gears you can buy right now. But this is up to Warmane's staff...
    Yes that is true but still this will **** game up so bad that there at least 30% ppl thinking of quiting now and that is ppl who play 6-7-8 h a day not 30 min or 1h. So i dont see why would i or anyone else who would play hc waste time on this server anymore if i can just farm gold to win or donate 100-200e. all tho server do need money to upkeep and stuff so i still do understand that.but as i said u can still buy mount from AQ for 150 coin and i saw at least 5 ppl with it on alliance so that is 750 e and wont say how much with spectral that is 30e so 100k dontation mentioned by admin is plain greed. btw ty and enjoy i know i wont anymore!

15. Yes that is true but still this will **** game up so bad that there at least 30% ppl thinking of quiting now and that is ppl who play 6-7-8 h a day not 30 min or 1h. So i dont see why would i or anyone else who would play hc waste time on this server anymore if i can just farm gold to win or donate 100-200e. all tho server do need money to upkeep and stuff so i still do understand that.but as i said u can still buy mount from AQ for 150 coin and i saw at least 5 ppl with it on alliance so that is 750 e and wont say how much with spectral that is 30e so 100k dontation mentioned by admin is plain greed. btw ty and enjoy i know i wont anymore!
    Who gives a **** if you wont, server existed before you and will exist after you quit, bye freeloader.

First ... 3456 Last