1. Arena Season 9 | Season rewards, Frostwolf tournament and more

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 9 will end on December 17, 2017 on all realms at 22:00 server time.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the top PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

At the end of the season for Frostwolf, we will open a period of invitations to the highest rated players to form a bracket for the upcoming tournament. The tournament will be streamed, featured on our website and the rewards will include coins, exclusive mounts usually unavailable anywhere, exclusive forum and in-game titles and the glory of being champions of the realm. More information will follow in a thread of it's own.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.
    OUTLAND

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title
    • Merciless Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

MEDIVH

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6

• Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10

• Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

• Gladiator title
    • Swift Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6

• Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10

• Rival title

WoTLK/Cataclysm

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title for WoTLK | Vicious Gladiator title for Cataclysm
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Rival title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Vicious Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

Blackrock

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member (Blackrock)

Rank 2 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

2. Small question, does this mean the T6 release is scheduled to take place around the same time?

3. Small question, does this mean the T6 release is scheduled to take place around the same time?
    Mount Hyjal will come much sooner. We're doing last minute tests on it. Black Temple will be showing up around in december. Technically, we can push this content out faster but we need to keep progression and player satisfaction in mind.

A more thorough announcement will come in a form of a devlog in the coming days.

4. At the end of the season for Frostwolf, we will open a period of invitations to the highest rated players to form a bracket for the upcoming tournament.
    Unexpected!

5. Also:

OUTLAND

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Merciless Gladiator title
    Surely that's a mistake

6. Also:

Surely that's a mistake
    Intended for 2v2 on Outland. For a long while, we were considering a return of 5v5 titles for Outland as well due to interest of the players but decided not to after all.

7. Intended for 2v2 on Outland. For a long while, we were considering a return of 5v5 titles for Outland as well due to interest of the players but decided not to after all.
    The mistake here is that Rank 1 to 3 is most definitely "Gladiator" and not "Merciless Gladiator" tho.

8. Mount Hyjal will come much sooner. We're doing last minute tests on it. Black Temple will be showing up around in december. Technically, we can push this content out faster but we need to keep progression and player satisfaction in mind.

A more thorough announcement will come in a form of a devlog in the coming days.
    Oh, awesome! Thanks for the quick reply.

9. Just wanted to say I think it's a big mistake to continue not having Gladiator in 2s. It didn't do anything to boost the ladder in 3s (highest 3s teams weren't much higher than the season before with an extra several months over the season).

3s is of course the highest skilled ladder, but much of the real competition lies on the 2s ladder where people play the most.

10. No gladiator in 2s on Icecrown but rank 1 glad title for 2s on Outland.. Come on. This is just silly at this point.

The 2s ladder is so much more active, why not just bring gladiator back? It was there all these years.. Talk to your community. Haven't spoken to a single person thinking this is good.

11. Frostwolf tournament ? I am very supportive of every idea that is meant to boost pvp on warmane, but I think this is silly. The expansion has a very low player base and I don't think its the best decision.

12. so you still havent learned from the past and give yout r1 on lordaeron to a dead bracket where you cant get to 2k+ without massive abuse of 100 alts or wintrade while 2s got killed also with these changes SeemsGood

even 2k in 2s is worth more than r1 in 3v3 on lord

13. Frostwolf tournament ? I am very supportive of every idea that is meant to boost pvp on warmane, but I think this is silly. The expansion has a very low player base and I don't think its the best decision.
    On the contrary, this could boost the population more which is why I believe it is a wonderful idea.

I think we should have a 3v3 tournament on WotLK as well though. I don't think these are that hard to set up?

14. On the contrary, this could boost the population more which is why I believe it is a wonderful idea.

I think we should have a 3v3 tournament on WotLK as well though. I don't think these are that hard to set up?

Yes we should have on Wotlk a tournament too but there is no point for that at the current state of the PvP and how things works on Wotlk where is mostly a script fest so they did a good thing not making a tournament on Wotlk since there are so many scripters, no point untill they fix that.

15. Any chance there gonna be 5s rewards for Outlands?
    Look at the ladder http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Outland its active enough.
    Now is the time to promote 5s!

12311 ... Last