1. After much consideration we have decided that the vials will be multi-drop mainly due to a social factor of guilds and anyone who wants to experience the content. It can cause more troubles than benefits and we believe that this was not an intended feature back in the day but rather a mistake.

The news of vials being multi-drop will appear on the website as well.

I guess you owe someone a thousand gold.

I love you dude, finally a good post. And now finrodi owes me a 1K again. izi bank made

2. Thanks for being open to changing your mind! This is definetly the best way to do this.

3. Don't get hyped again, might change again who know's.

4. This is good news, it's nice to see we can actually communicate!

5. After much consideration we have decided that the vials will be multi-drop mainly due to a social factor of guilds and anyone who wants to experience the content. It can cause more troubles than benefits and we believe that this was not an intended feature back in the day but rather a mistake.

The news of vials being multi-drop will appear on the website as well.

I guess you owe someone a thousand gold.
    Very good decision , thank you for beeing open to feedback from guilds

6. Team-Up with 6 other guilds was a fun thought for a few seconds. :'D

7. the release structure is way out of wack, should've waited until until season 3 launch. dropped hyjal a week early then bt/s3

8. the release structure is way out of wack, should've waited until until season 3 launch. dropped hyjal a week early then bt/s3
    How is it out of whack? In retail Season 3 started 6 months after the release of Black Temple and ended 3 months after the release of Sunwell. By retail timeline, S2 isn't meant to start for another month, while Black Temple would already be out and cleared.

9. imo bt and hyjal should have been launched as close together as possible, i only used s3 as a convenient date

10. imo bt and hyjal should have been launched as close together as possible, i only used s3 as a convenient date
    the release structure is way out of wack, should've waited until until season 3 launch. dropped hyjal a week early then bt/s3

To be clear, this is how it went on retail. If you think it's out whack you should look at history.

TBC Launch - January 15th 2007 (T4 + T5 + Hyjal all available).
    S1 Start - January 30th - 2007
    Vashj World First Kill - 29th March 2007
    Patch 2.1 (Black Temple) - May 15th - 2007
    Kael Thas World First Kill - May 25th - 2007
    Illidan World First Kill - June 5th - 2007
    Archimonde World First - June 9th 2007
    Season 2 Start - June 20th - 2007
    Season 3 Start - November 28th - 2007
    Patch 2.4 (Sunwell) - March 25th - 2008
    Kil Jaeden World First Kill - May 25th - 2008
    Season 4 Start - June 24 - 2008

And the most hilarious thing about retail when we look at this server is that Hydross (2nd hardest boss currently in T5 on Warmane) was the first T5 boss to drop, 16th February 2007.
    Edited: September 25, 2017

11. nobody cares how it happened on retail

12. nobody cares how it happened on retail
    Pretty childish response, I think you will find it's clear most people care how it happened on retail, given that most people are pretty vocal about wanting a retail experience.

13. then your argument is the same as mine; that hyjal was in the game on launch is irrelevant because nobody could even access it until after bt launch. i say they should be released as close as possible which would be the retail experience.

14. then your argument is the same as mine, that hyjal was in the game on launch is irrelevant because nobody could even access it until after bt launch. i say they should be released as close as possible which would be the retail experience.
    What does any of this have to do with timeline of PvP seasons? I feel you have missed the entire point of my post here just to point out something that wasn't even being discussed.

15. s3 was only a convenient date as i said above. the question is why is bt being launched so much later? probably because they had internal conversations that it would take 6-8 weeks for guilds to get enough people to start clearing hyjal anyway, and then a few more for other guilds to catch up. given that, a december launch for bt makes sense if you did hyjal this week. and to keep the pvpers happy the s3 comes out at around the same time, although i think ive seen some grumbling about it being too short in any case but that's another topic.

as the staff has evidently decided to go with the drop for everyone method theres no reason to stagger the launch so
    Edited: September 25, 2017

First 1234 Last