1. Aren't you crit capped? I get like 63% when buffed, and my crit cap for white is 62.
    Yeah but my crits get pushed down. Before the ret aura (+3% crit) made it perfect but now it's 4.8. Meaning I had sub 60% crits on melees. Right now I get around ~62% as I should.

2. Very nice and in-depth guide! On behalf of me and all other rogues out there, thank you Fluffy!
    I just have one question. In your talent tree, KS isn't chosen. Do you have a reason for this or am I just stupid? Because after reading your guide, it's pretty obvious that KS should be used.

3. Very nice and in-depth guide! On behalf of me and all other rogues out there, thank you Fluffy!
    I just have one question. In your talent tree, KS isn't chosen. Do you have a reason for this or am I just stupid? Because after reading your guide, it's pretty obvious that KS should be used.
    Ah the colored one. Gona fix it soonish. (The other talent trees've got KS).

4. You don't stream very often :(
    I rarely play as of late.

Also I've updated the gear setup for both 4set and 2set on main page.

5. If MH = Axe/sword go oh AXE
    If MH = Fist go oh Dagger

6. Hey Fluff, loved the guide. I remember raiding with you once, and you left us all in dust :D That was my first 25hc, and I felt really ashamed. Made me up my game. So anyway, got question/suggestion about weapon swapping for FoK. Apparently if you cast FoK and then swap weapons in your macro, you are not losing gcd (swing timer still resets), but first FoK is happening with fast OH. Same goes for swapping back to normal setup with sinister strike macro. So maybe you could update macro, if you think its worth it, so it looks something like this:

/cast fan of knives
    /equpslot 17 slow weapon

I am keeping an eye on this guide. Best of luck

Edit* I found out about this on retail thread
    Edited: December 13, 2017

7. If it was a pug rejd, then well rip xd.

As for the FoK swap.. I suppose it's worth it.

8. Fluffy, why do you go with RS ring? Another question, would going Umbrage and RS ring be better in terms of dps than toskk and Frostbrood, because of more stats overall?

9. Fluffy, why do you go with RS ring? Another question, would going Umbrage and RS ring be better in terms of dps than toskk and Frostbrood, because of more stats overall?
    So that I can match socket bonuses. Nah not really. Goin Umbrage and RS ring on 2set = less socket bonuses

10. Blade flurry before KS combined with raciald and eng vs KS plus racials alone followed by BF?

11. Blade flurry before KS combined with raciald and eng
    I am going this most of the time. Exceptions're DPS whoring on rotface alikes

12. Hehe :) I do Rot whoring all the time. Like I pray to god I get first infection xD

13. so at the end of the day...what is better t2 with 97-98% armor pena nad 13% hit or t4 with 11% hit and 100% armor pena ( for hit im counting the hit food so thats the finall percentage) thats the only thing i need to know.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last