1. [ANSWEREI reported a hacker with proof and nothing came of it. What should I do?

I know it's not allowed to post anything about reporting players on the forums, so i'm not posting anything here regarding the player's name.

I submitted a ticket however of a player who was using a XYZ teleport hack in arenas to get outside of the doors early and get the eyes before the arena match started. For some reason on this server, the shadow sight eyes are up before the doors open and people can teleport out of the doors and get them to be able to see through stealth at the beginning.

Is there anywhere besides in game that I can report who the player was with the associated proof? He did this 3x against us in arenas and it's frustrating to know that someone is hacking in arenas and getting away with it.

Thanks

2. I know it's not allowed to post anything about reporting players on the forums, so i'm not posting anything here regarding the player's name.

I submitted a ticket however of a player who was using a XYZ teleport hack in arenas to get outside of the doors early and get the eyes before the arena match started. For some reason on this server, the shadow sight eyes are up before the doors open and people can teleport out of the doors and get them to be able to see through stealth at the beginning.

Is there anywhere besides in game that I can report who the player was with the associated proof? He did this 3x against us in arenas and it's frustrating to know that someone is hacking in arenas and getting away with it.

Thanks
    Send a PM to a GM here on forums. Explain the situation and post a video or w/e you have as a proof and they'll reply you back.

3. As explained above feel free to PM a GM on the forum.