1. i just want my char from dead medivh transfered to outland ffs

Please give the option, many people spend so much time on their chars and would rather deal with outland then let the chars die and throw away hours we grinded and leveled our chars. Please.

2. I have been under the assumption that if the Medivh population keeps dropping, it will simply be merged into Outland. It just makes sense.

It's still not a dead server yet though. There are plenty of functioning raiding guilds.

3. Well i'd say some people like playing on super low pop servers but some including me don't that's why i wanted a transaction option for the people that don't.

Yes there are but let's say about 2 or 3 in total of ally and horde, yet they are mostly raid loggers, my guild was active too about a month ago and even then like 80% or more we're just loging for raids untill they stoped loging completly and then everyone else did also and moved away, everytime i come to shatt there is like max about 6 people there and even some AFK and nothing going on or anything talking in chat or in person, go to outland you have people everywhere talking and all which i miss hence that's why i want to go there with my char that i spent so much time on.

The comunity screamed for x1 yet everyone went on x5 and p2w, guess that ''you think you do but you don't'' guy was right afteral. I'm sure gummys server would have ended up the same way as medivh, shame.
    Edited: November 30, 2017

4. The comunity screamed for x1 yet everyone went on x5 and p2w, guess that ''you think you do but you don't'' guy was right afteral. I'm sure gummys server would have ended up the same way as medivh, shame.
    No. People played the 5x because they were settling, and they didn't want to "waste the time" while waiting for something better. I disagree with the premise because I think Warmane is the only well scripted TBC server, but that's not how people saw it.

5. Allowing xfers from Medivh to Outland would kill Medivh in a matter of days.

No.

As for why I picked Outland over Medivh - because I've leveled on 1x far too many times already and I don't and won't do it again, unless it is on vanilla. I don't care about the shop because 1) it's 1 tier behind the current content; 2) I don't use it. Anyone complaining about it is a self-righteous casual piece of **** who can't even clear current content but is also too disloyal to donate, and therefore complains about those who are willing to donate and end up having better gear than him because he's both bad at the game and stingy as a goblin.

Now shut the **** up with this "p2w" bull**** finally and good night...

6. Allowing xfers from Medivh to Outland would kill Medivh in a matter of days.

No.

As for why I picked Outland over Medivh - because I've leveled on 1x far too many times already and I don't and won't do it again, unless it is on vanilla. I don't care about the shop because 1) it's 1 tier behind the current content; 2) I don't use it. Anyone complaining about it is a self-righteous casual piece of **** who can't even clear current content but is also too disloyal to donate, and therefore complains about those who are willing to donate and end up having better gear than him because he's both bad at the game and stingy as a goblin.

Ironic that you talk about self-righteousness and yet your opinion of the game is the only one considered "right", but thats another discussion.

To many people the idea that you can buy items trivializes the content. Many of the items on the popular section of the store are items that I have barely seen drop in over two months of farming T5. Another factor is also many of the items on the popular section is ridiculously good items. Doesn't matter that they are one tier behind, when many items from T5 is BiS for many classes way into BT/Sunwell. I'd argue that the ones who are bad at the time are more likely to buy items, as opposed to people actually clearing the content every week.

7. Allowing xfers from Medivh to Outland would kill Medivh in a matter of days.

No.

The self righteousness is strong in this one.

8. Ironic that you talk about self-righteousness and yet your opinion of the game is the only one considered "right", but thats another discussion.

To many people the idea that you can buy items trivializes the content. Many of the items on the popular section of the store are items that I have barely seen drop in over two months of farming T5. Another factor is also many of the items on the popular section is ridiculously good items. Doesn't matter that they are one tier behind, when many items from T5 is BiS for many classes way into BT/Sunwell. I'd argue that the ones who are bad at the time are more likely to buy items, as opposed to people actually clearing the content every week.
    "blablabla some of the shop items are bis till t6" - yes, which is why they are more expensive and why Medivh doesn't have a shop. So why are people leaving Medivh then? Hint: it's not due to lack of dev attention - the two realms receive the same amount of fixes.

And no, I'm not self-righteous - I am right.

Transfers from Medivh to Outland will NOT be made possible because it will kill Medivh. The only way this can happen is if Warmane decides to close Medivh, and it does not have such plans. Even staff members have stated this several times. It's not self-righteousness - it's simple logic which you seem to be unable to understand. If you don't see it this way; if you don't agree with this, then you are just wrong. That's it - wrong. Not right. Wrong. Re-read it until you understand the RIGHT reasoning and come to agree with it. Okay? Thanks.

Transfers from Outland to Medivh are not possible because Outland has higher realms and a shop, thus it is unfair for Medivh players. Again, simple logic which you cannot comprehend.

There are objective reasons and solid arguments, and then there are subjective opinions and wishes... There is reasonable argumentation, and then there is pointless whining for things that come as results from one's own actions... The first matter, the second do not.
    Edited: December 6, 2017

9. "blablabla some of the shop items are bis till t6" - yes, which is why they are more expensive and why Medivh doesn't have a shop. So why are people leaving Medivh then? Hint: it's not due to lack of dev attention - the two realms receive the same amount of fixes.

And no, I'm not self-righteous - I am right.

Transfers from Medivh to Outland will NOT be made possible because it will kill Medivh. The only way this can happen is if Warmane decides to close Medivh, and it does not have such plans. Even staff members have stated this several times. It's not self-righteousness - it's simple logic which you seem to be unable to understand. If you don't see it this way; if you don't agree with this, then you are just wrong. That's it - wrong. Not right. Wrong. Re-read it until you understand the RIGHT reasoning and come to agree with it. Okay? Thanks.

Transfers from Outland to Medivh are not possible because Outland has higher realms and a shop, thus it is unfair for Medivh players. Again, simple logic which you cannot comprehend.

There are objective reasons and solid arguments, and then there are subjective opinions and wishes... There is reasonable argumentation, and then there is pointless whining for things that come as results from one's own actions... The first matter, the second do not.
    Jesus, you're obnoxious.

Did you even read my answer which you quoted? I never once mentioned anything regarding transfers. I offered a simple explanation why people view the shop as bad and why you're a self-righteous prick.

"Anyone complaining about it is a self-righteous casual piece of **** who can't even clear current content"
    You're saying people who don't agree with your views on the shop is wrong and belittling them at the same time.
    You are convinced that you are right in your beliefs, attitudes, and behaviour and that other people are wrong. That's literally the definition of self-righteousness.

If you can't conduct yourself in a civilized manner I suggest you refrain from posting here. Belittling people for having different views is a terrible way of discussing with anyone. Your way or argumenting is extremely toxic.

10. Jesus, you're obnoxious.
    Yes, I am obnoxious. Do you have a problem with that? The more people like you on the forums, the more obnoxious I become.
    I never once mentioned anything regarding transfers.
    What makes you think the world revolves around you?
    You're saying people who don't agree with your views on the shop is wrong and belittling them at the same time.
    It's not "my" views.
    You are convinced that you are right in your beliefs, attitudes, and behaviour and that other people are wrong.
    It's not my "beliefs, attitudes, and behaviour". Yes, they are wrong.
    That's literally the definition of self-righteousness.
    No, it's just them being wrong. Someone having an opinion doesn't mean it's a good or right opinion.
    If you can't conduct yourself in a civilized manner I suggest you refrain from posting here. Belittling people for having different views is a terrible way of discussing with anyone. Your way or argumenting is extremely toxic.
    I've been here since the server's existence. You came here this summer when TBC launched. So don't talk like that to me. That's what they deserve and that's what I'm giving them. It's not "different views" - it's just them being wrong. Your "social justice warrior" actions won't change that.

Warmane WILL NOT allow transfers between Medivh and Outland, unless they decide to shut down Medivh and/or merge it with Outland as an extreme measure. There are solid and logical reasons behind it. It has been discussed many times. Stop asking. Read threads before opening new ones on the same topic. Bye.

11. "blablabla some of the shop items are bis till t6" - yes, which is why they are more expensive and why Medivh doesn't have a shop. So why are people leaving Medivh then? Hint: it's not due to lack of dev attention - the two realms receive the same amount of fixes.
    And you are wrong again, like on gs thread you are assuming here also, there are on medivh some bugs which happened and at same time on outland it is fixed. For example guild log and /who was not working for almost a weak, and on Outland everything was perfect, why Armory on Medivh doesnt show sloted gems and enchants on chars and on Outland works, why respwan time on medivh is insane fast although pop is low and it doesnt need to be, while on Outland it is adjusted acording population. I guess there are more things but i would need to play more on Outland to say it.

edit: Btw i agree with you about transfers, they wont happen and it shouldn't unless you want Medivh shut down.

12. Could be, I don't know. I've always spoken under the assumption that the two realms are treated equally, as they both receive fixes and content at the same time, at least according to changelog releases.

Btw i agree with you about transfers, they wont happen and it shouldn't unless you want Medivh shut down.
    Yep. As I said, simple logic. Whoever's asking for this is either dumb or wants Medivh to die - there is no other option.

edit: ...or is selfish. Yeah, so 3 options.

13. 5500 left , 400 still there , woop woop ,idk why they allow transfer to Outland , oh wait , 5500 players left without transfers ?????????? but but but i thought it's transfer that killing the realm , damn bruh

14. Not sure if trolling or serious...

15. So at what point is Medivh considered "dead?"

Do we need to wait until there's literally one guild left on the server who are all okay with a merger to Outland? Or is that not enough?

123 ... Last