1. Here's the riddle for where you can find Grinch.

Spoiler: Show
    Qrrc jvguva gur zbhagnva

Sver rzoynmrf gubfr jub qjryy va vg

Rivy unf evfra jvguva vg

Rzrenyq pbybhef syl uvtu nzbat gur qenxrf

Gernq yvtugyl, jvguva bar jbeyq, nabgure njnvgf

Bayl vs lbh ner jbegul, lbh znl ragre

Zrrg gur guvrs bs irvy jurer znal sryy gb qnex zntvp

Yes, it's mumbo jumbo. Figure it out.

P.S no posts containing the solution, they'll be promptly deleted!

2. Edit: I stand corrected. You'll find out by completing a series of riddles!

Legendary Weaponsmith event is now available here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=373210
    I meant his minions (same as cow event as i Figured) :)

3. Oh, the invasions of his minions? They will appear in intervals throughout the entire world.

4. Looks great! Have some great holidays all.

5. Cheers Mercy :) And thank you very much!SO events start tomrrow 00:00 server time yeah.

Also Best of wishes to Warmane Staffus and Adminus and Grinchus and Nikolas :)

6. Cheers Mercy :) And thank you very much!SO events start tomrrow 00:00 server time yeah.

Also Best of wishes to Warmane Staffus and Adminus and Grinchus and Nikolas :)
    Krampus got the best of you, Pere?

7. Haha ssometimes:) I got tiny bear as gift for saint Nikola :)

Relaxing these holidays much.,Ps (offtopic,Prot best of wishes to you and relax,hope yu wont have 6 feet of snow like last year,or was it year before that) :)

8. Don't post answers or hints to the riddle here, please. Let others have the chance of figuring the event out.

9. Don't post answers or hints to the riddle here, please. Let others have the chance of figuring the event out.
    Understaood! Merry Christmas :)

10. Good thing i got it in time :) tx Deathmaster:P

11. Oh, the invasions of his minions? They will appear in intervals throughout the entire world.
    Additionally, is there a pattern to this spawning, or just randomly in a few zones at once? I feel like, when found, those zones will suffer to many people at once and server crash, will there be any clue as to where they invade? Azeroth is quite big :P

12. Yes, there will be a server announce as to which zones they spawn in. But it will be up to you to find them. Also, I don't believe they give loot beyond 5 players, so making a raid or such can be undesirable.

13. Also, I don't believe they give loot beyond 5 players, so making a raid or such can be undesirable.
    I see, so instead of having full on "Orgies" people are gonna have to settle for "Manage-a-trois". Gotcha.

XD

14. That was a fun and tricky riddle. I figured out how to read it and where the location is. Definitely makes sense looking at it.

First 1234513 ... Last