1. Season 2 gear from store

Now that season 3 is live, shouldnt s2 be buyable for coins?

2. I was wondering this too, but no GM has said anything about updating the store at this point.. You would think the release of the next season of content would prompt the release of the previous season on the store. Shut up and take my coins! Would like an answer though if any staff happens to read this one.. hah

3. yeah exactly! We could buy season 1 gear in season 2 so it makes sense they will add it. They have tons of stuff to do right now so lets just let them keep up the good work :) We will chill with our visas ready! xD

4. I was wondering this too, but no GM has said anything about updating the store at this point.. You would think the release of the next season of content would prompt the release of the previous season on the store. Shut up and take my coins! Would like an answer though if any staff happens to read this one.. hah
    All of this!

5. when season 2 was released it took them about 2 weeks to put s1 gear in the store, so im guessing it will be the same. Would be nice to get an answer from the devs/GMs on this subject for once. >.<

6. Would love to get it posted on the coin sho asap so we can donate and be able to have a chance in arena

7. when season 2 was released it took them about 2 weeks to put s1 gear in the store, so im guessing it will be the same.
    Plus the current ongoing holiday 'crunch'. We're super busy with a lot of things right now.