1. I understand that, but people also need to understand that doesn't mean action isn't being taken. Blizzard does ban waves once every 6-9 months, or longer. The reason for that is similar to the situation here. We don't want to ban an innocent, but we also want to be able to ban and cripple crucial parts of their black market infrastructure. I wonder if the bots would be an issue at all if people didn't buy gold from them, but who knows.

In the meantime, I personally like to dispel spam them so they OOM themselves by instantly rebuffing, then sit back and watch as they die to the mob they're trying to kill.
    Lmao thats evil. Gonna have to do this from now on.

2. I saw a bunch of like lvl 63 feral druids farming in silthius, all with strange names and wouldn't respond to invites or pms
    I was messing with all the alliance bot mages there last night. Hit them until they tried to attack me back, then I'd kite them to the horde silithyst base where the elite mobs 1 shot them. Had 6 in the camp at once, got them all to 0% durability, and was getting 6 HK's every time :D

After an hour or so, they started spirit rezzing and turned off the attack/chase thing. Now I gotta mind control them to the base 30 yards at a time :<

3. In the meantime, I personally like to dispel spam them so they OOM themselves by instantly rebuffing, then sit back and watch as they die to the mob they're trying to kill.
    This too. Mana burning, dispelling, getting them to 5% hp so the mob kills them, kiting them to other zones... I kited one from Silithus to Zul'Farrak last night, dotted it up then zoned it inside w/ mind control when it was on 10% hp so it would die inside the instance. It never found its way back to it's corpse the whole night.

4. Guys this is just ridiculous. Do u honestly think that bots care about being dispelled or, kited? The don't care if they die 10 times or a hundred times. If they are running 24/7 it's still like a 10% lost time due to your effort... It is just waste of time on your side. What we need i think the most is VERY EASY WAY TO REPORT. Like let the gm, give us some way to report a player directly to GM. Some macro, or command, I don't know. But something that will send a report directly to GM and then if the GM is online, they will investigate and ban accordingly.

5. Guys this is just ridiculous. Do u honestly think that bots care about being dispelled or, kited? The don't care if they die 10 times or a hundred times. If they are running 24/7 it's still like a 10% lost time due to your effort... It is just waste of time on your side. What we need i think the most is VERY EASY WAY TO REPORT. Like let the gm, give us some way to report a player directly to GM. Some macro, or command, I don't know. But something that will send a report directly to GM and then if the GM is online, they will investigate and ban accordingly.
    While I agree something must be done, this is sadly not the solution. It would be abused and exploited to kingdom come ranging from everything from "I know we shall not use this for these matters, but could you please tell me/fix this/help with X/Y/Z please?" to "My friend here is a scammer, plz ban him:D".

I still believe the best way to handle this is to let GMs patrol the heavy bot infested areas (for a while at least), even though it is time consuming. Alas the bots grow slightly in numbers every day and I have started to detect more bots in places where they never even set foot 6 months ago, in the long run people will just start botting themselves because trying to compete with bots is a waste of time.

6. Guys this is just ridiculous. Do u honestly think that bots care about being dispelled or, kited? The don't care if they die 10 times or a hundred times. If they are running 24/7 it's still like a 10% lost time due to your effort... It is just waste of time on your side.
    ^this

The gold seller companys have hundreds of bots. They don't care if u play around with one of their bots by purging him or kiting him in a different zone.
    Edited: December 20, 2017

7. I still believe the best way to handle this is to let GMs patrol the heavy bot infested areas (for a while at least), even though it is time consuming.
    Problem is that the bots are in like every second zone. A GM can't patrol so many zones at the same time.

Imo Warmane needs to make it harder for ppl to create new accounts so when a bot account get banned the gold company can't just replace it with a new account.
    Edited: December 20, 2017

8. Never seen any pserver with that many bots, looks like there will be more bots than mobs in near future

9. Unlike Warmane, Blizzard has millions of players and thats the reason they have those 6-9 month banwaves. Unlike on there on Warmane its easy to see who is botting and it should be way easier to verify and ban bot accounts.

10. Unlike Warmane, Blizzard has millions of players and thats the reason they have those 6-9 month banwaves. Unlike on there on Warmane its easy to see who is botting and it should be way easier to verify and ban bot accounts.
    Unlike Warmane, Blizzard makes millions monthly from subscriptions and have a much larger Staff and infrastructure to handle it, and even then do such things only once or twice a year. Unlike there here on Warmane the game is provided for free and anyone can create an account without having to buy the game or be very limited on what they can do, so while it's easy to see who's botting and they get dealt with when caught, they just create new accounts again and again.

11. Guys this is just ridiculous. Do u honestly think that bots care about being dispelled or, kited? The don't care if they die 10 times or a hundred times. If they are running 24/7 it's still like a 10% lost time due to your effort... It is just waste of time on your side.
    idk, I got like 700 HK's in the last 2 days via bots while farming dreamfoil, not a huge waste if you ask me.

12. idk, I got like 700 HK's in the last 2 days via bots while farming dreamfoil, not a huge waste if you ask me.
    This actually makes the bots kinda amusing. While this wasn't such a big problem on Blizzard's servers, here there are so many bots that farming them for honor could be considered a feature ;)

13. I think Mjolnir and Ello are on to a good idea! I never thought about farming them for honor, but it's perfect. They don't fight back. But there would always be that element of suspense, if the druid named "Fgsfds70" turns out to be a live player and now they're going to rip your face off.

14. Its always been like this in wow, even on retail back in the days people ran bots. Just gotta get used to it. The people who run the server are doing what they can with what resources they have, im sure of it.

First 12