1. I logged on there for the first time 10 mins ago to see what it looked like. all the 85 twink stuff is 1k-3k gold. I logged off promptly after.

2. Our community can't be helped, warmane left us in the dust, so to speak.

There is only one twink group that is active and they do not bare any guild. If you play Ally there is an Orc Rogue that gets the jump on people, but this rogue twink is different, not only you are getting hit, but defense attributes drop high and fast if the rogue's debuff stacks a number of times.

As far as I am concern, no one is even trying anymore, expect that one rogue, twinking on frostwolf can literally be made in a day. The only thing that can bring it back is twinks on ALL expacs make a twink here just to have and use should event call for it.

Right now my only twink is stuck on Wandering Isle, I left him there and I fear if I leave, with the new changes, I can never
    go back. I occasionally go to help Pandarens who end up getting stuck by the neglect warmane left behind in that zone...

Im in everywhere
    Miss old good days on MOP !
    Greetings Oneshotu
    Yeah same here, the whole 90 content thing is boring, especially on ally side because they dont do anything. My second main is collecting catch-up points with no activity, currently at 0/56k cp cap lol
    tbh, the devs had us killed, we had a bug issue and it was never address, even when we took the initiative to test and report the bugs.

Twinking for MOP gone forever?

If so, which server did most players transfer to?

How's the twinking community, population, bgs, etc...?
    It can't be said on forums, when we were lied to on the day the twink community split, some twinks when to one server while others went to retail. Said server starts with an F and ends with a Z.
    Not sure how the community is, but there are twink veterans who left frostwolf who reside there aka (our twinks moved to another twink world in another multiverse reality lol)
    Edited: November 28, 2017

3. Slowly we revive 70-74 Bracket on Frostwolf Today we had 4 BGs and Yesterday 2
    If u wanna Join Horde Twink Guild then whisper totemx or anyone whos online from *Oldschool Twinks* so far got 20 members where are 7 active
    And Ally still Monster Inc
    Greetings
    Totemx/Oneshotu

4. Slowly we revive 70-74 Bracket on Frostwolf Today we had 4 BGs and Yesterday 2
    If u wanna Join Horde Twink Guild then whisper totemx or anyone whos online from *Oldschool Twinks* so far got 20 members where are 7 active
    And Ally still Monster Inc
    Greetings
    Totemx/Oneshotu
    I know who you are lol, I ran into you a while back.
    There is a handful of twinks that won't leave TTLS on Horde side, they want to claim the guild. Hopefully things come back because 90s content and bg/arena is boring.

5. I still play, will be on Bangjheet - my upcoming 60 twink - and probably finish my namesake Castledawg, my level 70. If I see you guys on Global, or whisper me, I'll log on to one of the Borg twinks and join the fun.

6. I still play, will be on Bangjheet - my upcoming 60 twink - and probably finish my namesake Castledawg, my level 70. If I see you guys on Global, or whisper me, I'll log on to one of the Borg twinks and join the fun.
    It isn't as easy as it was in the past.
    Most twinks had moved on or given up since warmane ignored our issue for 2-3 years. There is a few twinks who pop in and out from time to time, one rogue in particular who is often found near Ally Keep in Northend on the weekends, a lvl 71 rogue.

7. I still play, will be on Bangjheet - my upcoming 60 twink - and probably finish my namesake Castledawg, my level 70. If I see you guys on Global, or whisper me, I'll log on to one of the Borg twinks and join the fun.
    It's about time, Defender. We've been waiting.
    Your healer, Xiaolyn, is ready and waiting for you at 64 and my namesake, Kazzedor, will ride beside yours in battle at 70. You know how to find me when the time comes.

It isn't as easy as it was in the past.
    Most twinks had moved on or given up since warmane ignored our issue for 2-3 years. There is a few twinks who pop in and out from time to time, one rogue in particular who is often found near Ally Keep in Northend on the weekends, a lvl 71 rogue.
    I haven't moved on, and neither have any of the members of <We Are Borg> to my knowledge. I've been on my 60 monk for quite a while, and DBlackKnight started a whole public campaign against the horde toons that wander Hellfire Peninsula.

Mortos has also been busy, though I haven't seen him myself. Scarr continues to be MIA; who knows what sorcery banished him from this place. Any one of us can impersonate him of course, but such shenanigans seem empty in his absence.

RnGeesus is also MIA but I am told he can be summoned if you know the hand seals lol. I've been "touching" his child Cromulus; he's quite powerful. I'll probably be making a 60 priest of my own, on some other Borg's account.

I haven't seen any horde twinks, 70 or otherwise, since the Sword of Omens gave me sight. Who is he? What's his name? Where can I find and kill him?

The Arena and Battleground abounds... or so I believe. How to know if it's gone if we have no Arena or BG pops? DBlackKnight made it his mission to expose it mathematically but I think stopped because not enough people participated. It's probably the first time I've heard him say "I give up. " Such a shame.

I'm not going anywhere and I hope there are others like me out there still. I'm focusing on my 60 twink these days; there are secrets at level 60 that may never have explored before. If you wish to join me, any of you, send a message to Xiaolyn, Kazzedor or Powermint and I'll get back to you route suite.

8. It's about time, Defender. We've been waiting.
    Your healer, Xiaolyn, is ready and waiting for you at 64 and my namesake, Kazzedor, will ride beside yours in battle at 70. You know how to find me when the time comes.

I haven't moved on, and neither have any of the members of <We Are Borg> to my knowledge. I've been on my 60 monk for quite a while, and DBlackKnight started a whole public campaign against the horde toons that wander Hellfire Peninsula.

Mortos has also been busy, though I haven't seen him myself. Scarr continues to be MIA; who knows what sorcery banished him from this place. Any one of us can impersonate him of course, but such shenanigans seem empty in his absence.

RnGeesus is also MIA but I am told he can be summoned if you know the hand seals lol. I've been "touching" his child Cromulus; he's quite powerful. I'll probably be making a 60 priest of my own, on some other Borg's account.

I haven't seen any horde twinks, 70 or otherwise, since the Sword of Omens gave me sight. Who is he? What's his name? Where can I find and kill him?

The Arena and Battleground abounds... or so I believe. How to know if it's gone if we have no Arena or BG pops? DBlackKnight made it his mission to expose it mathematically but I think stopped because not enough people participated. It's probably the first time I've heard him say "I give up. " Such a shame.

I'm not going anywhere and I hope there are others like me out there still. I'm focusing on my 60 twink these days; there are secrets at level 60 that may never have explored before. If you wish to join me, any of you, send a message to Xiaolyn, Kazzedor or Powermint and I'll get back to you route suite.
    I'm still round too, but I've been in Clark Kent Mode ever since.
    There are still twinks around, but they remain on standby.

I saw 4 making their way to Blackrock or passing through yesterday, and lord and behold one of them was the rogue from twisted naaru. Aside from that on ally side only 2-3 monster inc players still log and play sometimes. If you are lucky, around the weekend times there has been some arena activity going on, which usually happens when conquest catch-up kick-in on high numbers; said group were using a hidden channel to communicate.

9. Logged on MoP just 10 mins ago. Everything has gone to ****. GM's seem to have left it, theres mammoth mobs everywhere, population is dead. I found one lovely twink on horde called Garke. But this however will not be enough to take me back. After seeing the horrendous state of Frostwolf, i as captain will do the douche move, and depart early. The ship might be going down, but as captain i do not think its worth going down with it.¨

I have moved to TBC, the server is great, the twinks is great, and there's rarely any bugs. Mostly all twink Rn do 39s, some still do 19s. But im hoping to eventually gather enough people to start doing 60s. Going on raids and what not, even if i only get 10-20 60s to sign up and we have to be accompanied by some 70s id still see it as a victory. But the dream is to have a full 40 man on TBC as 60s.

- Rngeesus.

10. Logged on MoP just 10 mins ago. Everything has gone to ****. GM's seem to have left it, theres mammoth mobs everywhere, population is dead. I found one lovely twink on horde called Garke. But this however will not be enough to take me back. After seeing the horrendous state of Frostwolf, i as captain will do the douche move, and depart early. The ship might be going down, but as captain i do not think its worth going down with it.¨

I have moved to TBC, the server is great, the twinks is great, and there's rarely any bugs. Mostly all twink Rn do 39s, some still do 19s. But im hoping to eventually gather enough people to start doing 60s. Going on raids and what not, even if i only get 10-20 60s to sign up and we have to be accompanied by some 70s id still see it as a victory. But the dream is to have a full 40 man on TBC as 60s.

- Rngeesus.
    Yeah it is not the same anymore.
    But yesterday there was a few arena matches taking place by some orc rogue. And Clown Squad showed up briefly, I thought those guys left warmane too.

EDIT:

I spoke to a guy and he said he doesn't twink because it is probably harder on Frostwolf, when the reality is it is very easy. Probably another factor as to why people tend not to twink, even on frostwolf discord this was said.

11. One thing that would definitely get warmane's attention is if remnant tos twinks started acting up. There is still a handful of them. If they attack and hit players in unspeakable sheer force it would prompt warmane to act, that's just a theory, a game theory lol.

But yeah, it may come to a point whereas grandfather twinks will be outlawed because no one could get sunwell gear unless they donate. Said twinks will be targets if that was the case.

So instead of helping us, they'd try to kill us off like they did the Role Playing community who were barred access to Wandering Isle due to unstuck change.

Plus 10 twinks are ridiculously powerful, that would surely gain attention.

All in all, Frostwolf twinks won't see much going on UNLESS Hisue makes event for low levels and for 60s only or 70s only or any X0s. If they can do 90s only, they can do the same with us.

So far we have resources and believe it or not, some Outland twinks have interest in twinking on MOP, so there is some hope. But at this time most of us had moved on or log in rarely.

Also, us Ghosts can't do much either. Here is word from the Admin GM: He said to us that the only way to replace a guild leader is to have a rank below the leader. In this case to replace TTLS lead an officer has to message admin.

All you need to do is go ingame, lookup lead, screen shot when he last logged and pm GM admin. If you are guild Officer, this information is beneficial to anyone who wants to take that guild. We couldn't because our ghost member is below Officer rank. Hope this helps.

Forgive my spelling errors, I have gone mobile due to fixing my pc.

12. Was told Jion appears on twink discord, so it will be a good idea to find him there if what you guys are saying is indeed true, which I believe because a word from another fellow twink is a word of truth.

EDIT:

There is some twinks willing to give resources to new comers still, even some TBC people considering to twink here, but it is uncertain on what can be done. Options have been preached to Warmane, but nothing, we have to do it ourselves.

Also with Huntersmark's response, such an action would INDEED stir things and would result in twinking possibly being outlawed since most cannot get such gear. An example of this is twinks that are so powerful that they can even take out a 450, if they still exist. A twink at that lvl is capable of taking on several combatants at once and the QQing of victims will ensue.

I remember a time where some twinks were accused of cheating, and have been reported, that was when gear was obtainable. If done now, who knows what would happen. Examples being several twinks, who exceed to abnormal stats, like the Caribbean player who plays a worgen rogue, his speed and haste is THROUGH THE ROOF by using all sources he has, which is deemed playing dirty to some sense.

But yeah, you'll see people crying because a twink came to mess with them, this same people do not know that 70 epics exist that they too can obtain to at least have a fighting chance.

If some TBC twinks decide to try MOP, we are 100% to demands of them should they need support, free gems, enchants (excluding DS and JS for now), and or other resources, just as we have done for many in the past. There are several twink guilds with storage item that can help out a lot.
    Edited: January 9, 2018

13. Myth here, i can help you with the guild lead, just find a proper Guild Leader. Ive been trying to contact Jion for a some time now, can anyone help me with that?

14. Myth here, i can help you with the guild lead, just find a proper Guild Leader. Ive been trying to contact Jion for a some time now, can anyone help me with that?
    You may find him on Frostwolf discord or the Twink Discord, as I have been told. Warmane Admin will not give anyone the TTLS guild unless there is a guy ranked right below the Guild Master, in addition to that, you'll need an in-game screenshot of proof that the TTLS lead is inactivity so the Admin can make the change.

Some of us have tried, and failed, so it is up to you and Jion because no horde twink wants to leave TTLS for another horde guild.

15. Myth here, i can help you with the guild lead, just find a proper Guild Leader. Ive been trying to contact Jion for a some time now, can anyone help me with that?
    Add him on battlenet: Jion #2769

First ... 7891011 Last