1. How to save neltharion 2018 (((not clickbait)))

hi peeps after a very long night of thinking about neltharion i came up with the best idea ever!!!

Ok so the idea is:

EVERYONE STOP PLAYING ON THE SERVER SO IT GETS RESET OR MERGED TO A DIFFERENT EXPAC

2. Simple solution to your problem : Want a reset? Make a new account and start again from the beginning. Want to play on a different expansion? Then do it.

You are more shameful than Neltharion's state.

3. Ehm and you are?

You wanna know how to rise it up again?

- Advertising
    - Ban **** talking and Rumor spreading PPL
    - Weekly or monthly information about progress of develop
    - Stop making useless events
    - have an Ingame Gamemaster that records the Global and kicks out toxic ****
    - dont believe everyone that tells u i played 2 days retail i know how it works wrong so u wont get bugged "fixes"
    - Kick Toxic PPL
    - Instant 85 for the first xxx newly registered ppl ( And really registered not someone that has 3 accounts with 30 chars.....)
    - No more Goldsquishes
    - make it attractive for ppl like me that play over 7 and a half year here now (actually 7y and 9 month) to help ppl
    - Fix Bugs if it is not fixable (deactivate spells or Loot)
    - OH AND BTW BAN MULTIACCOUNTS-...

AND THE MAJOR PRIORITY START FIXING THINGS AND THAT MEANS NOT ADD CUSTOM CONTENT **** REALLY FIX Things.....

And actually ur Advertising for Neltharion looks like yahoo´s advertising of the last 3 creepy month of this dying search engine

And when u are finished with giving ppl rights that dont deserve it cause they use the might to do ****...find ppl that do it for the fun and for the game and not just for donations......

And overall everyone on this Realm should think about his own behavior how you act and threat ppl no one stays here on this realm when u get flamed cause u asked for help and getting dumb answer....You the Staff needs to figure out clear for all PPL THAT PLAY here that WOW ISNT A GAME TO PUSH UR OWN SELF CONFIDENCE....

Maybe that could save Neltharion otherwise it is lost and the staff knows that.....

Or give me rights to do that....u know ppl are afraid of me and hate me for reporting bugs....than at all in the last 2 years the staff banned the wrong ppl for the wrong reasons and now the scum that destroyed this realm so hard with bugusing flaming **** talking rumor spreading the ppl that push there self confidence with wow that stayed no one else...

think about it...
    Edited: January 10, 2018

4. TLDR: Ban everyone and give this dudes account instant 85s as well as making his ingame account have GM privileges, along with administrator privileges to his forum account so he can ban the ones who don't play anymore yet still visit the forums. After all, they may ****talk at some point in the future. 5/7 fix, would work. /closetopic

5. EVERYONE STOP PLAYING ON THE SERVER SO IT GETS RESET OR MERGED TO A DIFFERENT EXPAC
    The first part will happen anyway, the second part probably not. More likely it will just get shut down. I've played on WoW Molten for a long time now. There was never a comeback of a server. Only shutdowns for good reasons

6. Merged? To where lol, you stand to gain nothing from a merge.

7. if a merge happens it will be with mop. only thing people will save is mounts/achi's as gear will be useless.

8. Simple solution to your problem : Want a reset? Make a new account and start again from the beginning. Want to play on a different expansion? Then do it.

You are more shameful than Neltharion's state.
    whats shameful is you still playing a dead server and calling someone else shameful for calling out the obvious problem with the server

nelth has died nearly 2 years ago
    you clearly cant expect a update but only to Dragon soul

9. whats shameful is you still playing a dead server and calling someone else shameful for calling out the obvious problem with the server

nelth has died nearly 2 years ago
    you clearly cant expect a update but only to Dragon soul
    You don’t even play here so why do you care? Are you that broke you can’t donate for the 5 coins back you so desperately want :^)

Talk about shameful

10. You don’t even play here so why do you care? Are you that broke you can’t donate for the 5 coins back you so desperately want :^)

Talk about shameful
    I used to play but quit

and yes... coins are worth more than myself
    it is not shameful when you want coins you spent back
    Edited: January 12, 2018

11. I used to play but quit

and yes... coins are worth more than myself
    it is not shameful when you want coins you spent back
    You're acting like you bought a video game then finished the game and asked for a refund years later because you no longer enjoy the game. Once again, this problem comes from you, not from the game. Many people including me still enjoy playing here. You ain't even active anymore, therefore you have absolutely nothing to say about what the game has to offer right now.

I'll say it again : it is YOUR jab to make your coins worth something. Don't blame Warmane for your non-participation.

12. For consideration, this is encased as a spoiler.

Spoiler: Show
    I've seen this topic and stayed away for obvious reasons. To the players that still play here, kudos. Neltharion was my home since 4.0.6, even after the Moltdown I still came back. I remember when the realm was active and had all the activity you could imagine, back when there was <CCC> and <The Ascendants> the 2/4 BOT and 3/6 BWD Pugs, players like Graymoth, Veselko, Twinkletoe, Thermopally, farming HoO to get 346 ilvl to join raids etc just to name a few things. I was also here when it fell. I, as well as alot of other players have invested alot of time and effort into the game, I can't say from the beginning anymore because after the Molt-Down all original characters were lost. The characters we remade still hold value to us. The content that we cleared still matters to us. I still have my characters there as I'm sure alot of people still do. The realm is simply dying and cannot be compared to what it was before. I understand that the players that still play here will say otherwise, but that's because of the community you have created. Both ingame and on your Discord. :)

The staff have said plainly and simply, that Cataclysm's development has been shelved. Reasons being the core is not easy to port to and that's why its priority has been decreased. The dwindling player base was not because of the bugs per se at the time, all the realms have bugs. But it was because it was treated very badly after the Molt-down. All of your realms have the potential to be the money makers you want them to be, it just depends on how much effort you're willing to put into them. As far as I've seen, Green_Dev was one of the most active developers on the forums you have ever had. He literally scripted and fine tuned Firelands and Dragon Soul to very nearly 99% blizzlike. So in my opinion scripting could not have been the issue if you had a powerhouse like him. After a while everything started to break, the staff relates this to code being like a "web". If you touch something here it will affect something else, and so on. Not something that I entirely buy at all. I think at this point, the effort it will take for the developers to revamp the realm is not worth the little gains if any for sub 200 players. Warmane is not fully to blame for this. It is on the players as well, but that's not that "cut and dry" either.

Mists was extremely bad for Cataclysm, namely being that it was pushed out when <He who shall not be named> was leading the project and prior to this, was not "ready" to be released but was anyway. All in all there are alot of factors that led Cataclysm to where it is now, the post will be even longer than it is already. Not something alot of people would enjoy to read. But in conclusion I would really like if my 409ilvl+ characters and all the raid achievements and farmed mounts could be at the very least transferred to Mists like it was done in the past. Players have donated money to the server for its longevity and development, you can still say (as always) that the money was given freely and you receive coins as thanks for supporting Warmane and its servers, but here we are, the server is a shadow of what it once was, and there is no development. Servers do die, but your Wotlk realms have been around far longer than Cata and are still thriving. The coins do not matter much to me, but if you could consider refunding a portion of all coins earnt/spent it would be greatly appreciated by the community. So that they can use them on other realms that they have moved to.

The gold squish should not have been applied to Neltharion at all the realm has like zero economy to speak of. The squish just pissed people off more and some left. The release of a TBC realm royally screwed other realms as well not only Neltharion in terms of population. Since before 4.0.6 players have been crying for a TBC realm. Warmane (Molten at the time) had stated since before then that, "Molten sees itself as a forward moving entity. We look to move forward and not backward". Yet here we are.

But anyway, this post is about Neltharion, I seem to have went off the path a bit. Let us transfer our characters off to MoP. As concerns the coins, if you do consider to give us a portion of coins back, then it would be appreciated.

Xanaria
    Edited: January 13, 2018

13. For consideration, this is encased as a spoiler.

Spoiler: Show
    I've seen this topic and stayed away for obvious reasons. To the players that still play here, kudos. Neltharion was my home since 4.0.6, even after the Moltdown I still came back. I remember when the realm was active and had all the activity you could imagine, back when there was <CCC> and <The Ascendants> the 2/4 BOT and 3/6 BWD Pugs, players like Graymoth, Veselko, Twinkletoe, Thermopally, farming HoO to get 346 ilvl to join raids etc just to name a few things. I was also here when it fell. I, as well as alot of other players have invested alot of time and effort into the game, I can't say from the beginning anymore because after the Molt-Down all original characters were lost. The characters we remade still hold value to us. The content that we cleared still matters to us. I still have my characters there as I'm sure alot of people still do. The realm is simply dying and cannot be compared to what it was before. I understand that the players that still play here will say otherwise, but that's because of the community you have created. Both ingame and on your Discord. :)

The staff have said plainly and simply, that Cataclysm's development has been shelved. Reasons being the core is not easy to port to and that's why its priority has been decreased. The dwindling player base was not because of the bugs per se at the time, all the realms have bugs. But it was because it was treated very badly after the Molt-down. All of your realms have the potential to be the money makers you want them to be, it just depends on how much effort you're willing to put into them. As far as I've seen, Green_Dev was one of the most active developers on the forums you have ever had. He literally scripted and fine tuned Firelands and Dragon Soul to very nearly 99% blizzlike. So in my opinion scripting could not have been the issue if you had a powerhouse like him. After a while everything started to break, the staff relates this to code being like a "web". If you touch something here it will affect something else, and so on. Not something that I entirely buy at all. I think at this point, the effort it will take for the developers to revamp the realm is not worth the little gains if any for sub 200 players. Warmane is not fully to blame for this. It is on the players as well, but that's not that "cut and dry" either.

Mists was extremely bad for Cataclysm, namely being that it was pushed out when <He who shall not be named> was leading the project and prior to this, was not "ready" to be released but was anyway. All in all there are alot of factors that led Cataclysm to where it is now, the post will be even longer than it is already. Not something alot of people would enjoy to read. But in conclusion I would really like if my 409ilvl+ characters and all the raid achievements and farmed mounts could be at the very least transferred to Mists like it was done in the past. Players have donated money to the server for its longevity and development, you can still say (as always) that the money was given freely and you receive coins as thanks for supporting Warmane and its servers, but here we are, the server is a shadow of what it once was, and there is no development. Servers do die, but your Wotlk realms have been around far longer than Cata and are still thriving. The coins do not matter much to me, but if you could consider refunding a portion of all coins earnt/spent it would be greatly appreciated by the community. So that they can use them on other realms that they have moved to.

The gold squish should not have been applied to Neltharion at all the realm has like zero economy to speak of. The squish just pissed people off more and some left. The release of a TBC realm royally screwed other realms as well not only Neltharion in terms of population. Since before 4.0.6 players have been crying for a TBC realm. Warmane (Molten at the time) had stated since before then that, "Molten sees itself as a forward moving entity. We look to move forward and not backward". Yet here we are.

But anyway, this post is about Neltharion, I seem to have went off the path a bit. Let us transfer our characters off to MoP. As concerns the coins, if you do consider to give us a portion of coins back, then it would be appreciated.

Xanaria
    I'd rather have my characters removed than being eligible to transfer them to warmanes second least populated expansion. Srsly panda town is dead aswell. You would keep your mounts and achievements, i get that. However, everything else would become redundant.
    I'm gonna play here until the very end, and if they eventually decide to shut it down while refunding some coins at the same time i honestly don‘t know if i'd start all over again. I've never liked tbc. Wotlk seems ok but from a pvp perspective i cba to face 10 shadownournes in a bg. Also icecrowns huge population is kinda fkd up. There's always this weird delay.

So until warmane decides what their plans are for neltharion (which will most likely not happen anytime soon (srsly at some point i believe they even forgot neltharion is still running)) let those people who still play on neltharion enjoy this expansion.

If you don't play here anymore stop asking for silly refunds and don't bring up half hearted realm transfer soltuions.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

14. Ist the primary question why ppl hate MOP so hard, IN TBC and WOTLK They want custom Content and **** they had on Cata but they dont play cata and in MOP Stats equip and **** are just easier cause blizzard lost to many players from the change from wotlk to cata that is called buisness :P So tell me 1 Good reason u dont like MOP since it is funny as ****...

15. If you don't play here anymore stop asking for silly refunds and don't bring up half hearted realm transfer soltuions.
    First off, I NEVER asked for a refund if you actually read what I wrote. I said I don't care about the coins, IF THEY WOULD REFUND SOME OF THEM it would be appreciated but if they don't it is fine as well. The only reason I brought about the Coin Refund topic is because it is something that alot of ex/current players have brought up. Donating is not an issue for me, so please quit being so defensive. My reasons for donating and NOT donating are my own.

Secondly, the realm transfer solution was not HALF HEARTED, they offered this as an option in the past from Cata to Mists for a time. I suggested it because alot of players, myself included would like to keep the achievements earned and the mounts we collected. I stated somewhat why I don't play there anymore. If you want to keep playing with a group of close friends or the tightly knit community that Bull and his comrades have fostered then be my guest. I actually think that what he is doing for the realm is quite noble but personally I won't be playing on Neltharion again. Having cleared every possible raid and gotten nearly every achievement worth getting. It's just about the time spent on the characters and the ability to continue with them on another expansion. Which personally speaking isn't something so extreme or far fetched.

EDIT: Mists is not dead as you so claim. If you play here you would know :) Guess we all have different opinions as to what "dead" really means.
    Edited: January 13, 2018 Reason: Clarity

123 ... Last