1. shadow cloak vanish
    Lol casual rogue, killing lowbies and running away like a ***** when you see someone that can kill you, tbh you deserve to be camped... Basic Horde

2. you ganked me two times. so i will spend my holidays camping hellfire and stv with my bis rogue have fun guys :) :)
    No problem mate, ill spend my holidays camping your ****ty rogue all day everyday. And btw tell me your lowbies name so i can farm them too and make you mad. Deal with it , youre nothing.

3. shadow cloak vanish
    Implying that that will work.
    Hint:
    Spoiler: Show
    It won't.
    Edited: December 29, 2017 Reason: Mistake.

4. This is the rule of pvp server: İf you were ganked, you would gank..

5. STV Retail is like the whole of the Icecrown server xD

an 80 can't walk past you without killing you.

The death isn't the issue its the run back.

6. Gankers are just sour losers who love to torture low level players because they are so weak that anyone their level will beat them.

7. Gankers are just sour losers who love to torture low level players because they are so weak that anyone their level will beat them.
    Indeed, annoying.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

8. you spelled fun wrong.
    It gets old, it's just sad. I don't understand WHY, I mean I understand why do people do this because they are sadists who like to make others miserable. But I don't understand why is it such a pvp server policy to allow sadists to torture low level players who just want to do quests, just make it so that flicking pvp off means no opposite faction player can attack you, if you want to join in the pvp fray then turn it on and jump in. Camp ganking low level players for fun is just pathetic. PATHETIC

9. It gets old, it's just sad.
    so does the whining. there's plenty of ways to avoid us. fact is warmane has never offered pve servers, nor as they ever likely as there's no reason to split the population because of a few whiners who aren't smart enough to avoid being camped.

10. so does the whining. there's plenty of ways to avoid us. fact is warmane has never offered pve servers, nor as they ever likely as there's no reason to split the population because of a few whiners who aren't smart enough to avoid being camped.
    Why is it such a problem? No one loses anything from not being able to do it. But you're right I have accepted the fate and decided to be just as evil.

11. Why is it such a problem? No one loses anything from not being able to do it. But you're right I have accepted the fate and decided to be just as evil.
    it's not about losing anything, we don't gain anything by doing it either. it's about not splitting the population into pve and pvp. i get that it's annoying to get killed while questing, we've all been there, some people many many times. hell i still get murdered on my 5.9k gs pve hunter from time to time. but it's just part on the game process on warmane, same as it was back on molten. most you can do is avoid the heavily populated areas, and hope for a little luck.

12. It gets old, it's just sad. I don't understand WHY, I mean I understand why do people do this because they are sadists who like to make others miserable. But I don't understand why is it such a pvp server policy to allow sadists to torture low level players who just want to do quests, just make it so that flicking pvp off means no opposite faction player can attack you, if you want to join in the pvp fray then turn it on and jump in. Camp ganking low level players for fun is just pathetic. PATHETIC
    Bark more dog hehe.

First 12