1. 70 and what's next?

Hi, I'm new in WoW TBC and generally I play rarely. When I reach 70 lvl in Outlands, what should I do later? Any Raids like BT, Sunwell etc.? (Sorry for silly question)
    Edited: January 30, 2018

2. make sure you join BGs + normal dungeons with Lv30 mount and as poor gear as possible

3. This https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=107302200 is a list of gear to focus on for each class (click the proper tab at bottom for your class). I would find quests/gear that you want and focus on those, if you don't want to clear all quests. Clearing all quests in Outland at 70 will get you close to 5k for epic flying. Work on rep for heroics and Kara attunement.

4. Hi, I'm new in WoW and generally I play rarely. When I reach 70 lvl in Outlands, what should I do later? Any Raids like BT, Sunwell etc.? (Sorry for silly question)
    It's not a silly question. In comparison to *cough* later expansions BC actually has tons of **** you need to do before you can raid, and it's not just about the gear either. BC has attunements: questlines you need to complete in order to be able to even enter certain dungeons or raids. There are also reputation requirements to enter heroics: to enter a heroic associated with a certain faction you need to be revered with that faction.

So you want to raid Black Temple? To attune for BT you need to kill Rage Winterchill from Mount Hyjal and A'lar from The Eye. To attune for MH you need to kill Kael'Thas from The Eye (TK) and Lady Vashj from Serpentshrine Cavern, hit revered with Keepers of Time and complete The Black Morass.
    To attune for TK you need to run Shadow Labyrinth, Shattered Halls and the Arcatraz, all in Heroic mode and with an extra challenging quest, and kill Magtheridon. Mind you that this means you need to be revered with 3 separate factions already.
    To attune for SSC you need to kill Nightbane from Karazhan and Gruul, and Slave Pens on Heroic 2 times (once to pick up the quest and once to deliver it). This is another faction you need to be revered with.
    To attune for Karazhan you need to run SL, Steamvaults, Arcatraz and BM on normal or heroic (and to run BM you need to do Old Hillsbrad Foothills first to attune).

Start off by getting revered with Thrallmar/Honor Hold, Cenarion Expedition, The Sha'tar and Lower City, and start the Karazhan attunement quests as well as the Cipher of Damnation questline which is required to attune for TK. Here's a nice guide to all the attunements you need to do: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Instan...rning_Crusade). Of course next to getting attuned you should invest in getting your gear on par.
    If you only play casually just completing these attunements is already months of playtime, you won't get bored!

5. Succinct response:

Join Normal Dungeons from the global channel (/join Global).

Save for flying mount. (somewhere around 1300-1500 gold).

Continue questing. (still one of the best ways to earn gold in game).

PVP (Battlegrounds for starter gear, then arena for top level gear).

6. Thank you very much for all responses! They were so helpful. :)

7. Use Google, it's your best friend, just ask and Google everything you want to know but most importantly find a casual guild since you are a casual player 'cause once you take out the social aspect in WoW it becomes dull and boring pretty fast. If you like pve then get attuned to karazhan - fun raid, if you like pvp you can gear up through battlegrounds and do arenas and world pvp