1. any part of s2 = 28 coins
    Lady Vashj BiS waist = 21 coin
    KT mace = 26 coin

prices went up a bit I guess....

2. Wasnt S1 like 25 coins each.

I love it here warmane guys... but please dont get greedy.

3. why would u want s2 offset for coins if you can have s3 offset for honor?
    because i dont have time to farm for the waist + feet :P

4. any info on whether s2 offset will hit the store or not? :D

5. Chances of Kael/Vashj vials being added to store?

6. can any staff let us know please? if s2 offsets will be in the store soon (veteran)

7. offsets should be available in shop right when the season starts.. **** farming honor.. WTB HONOR FOR COINS PST

8. Hey Guys
    Will there be any T6 loot soon?

9. Hey Guys
    Will there be any T6 loot soon?
    Current tier has not been put on store thus far so seems unlikely. Maybe when Sunwell comes out Hyjal gear will be added.

10. Hyjal will probably come before or at the launch of ZA. BT gear probably comes with SWP. Then after like 4-5 months SWP and ZA gear will be on the store.
    This is my guess.

11. Pls restrict the shop to some normal item level gear (like 151 for example)

12. And why should that be done exactly and why do it after an ingame addon that is as hated as the plague?

The shop is likely to be just like on Icecrown as it gives most incentive to donate, and yet the delay before the gear is added to the store when a new raid is released keeps the ingame gear hunt live and well.

Glaives, Thoridal, S4 and SWP gear will eventually come, but they are still far away.

13. And why should that be done exactly and why do it after an ingame addon that is as hated as the plague?

The shop is likely to be just like on Icecrown as it gives most incentive to donate, and yet the delay before the gear is added to the store when a new raid is released keeps the ingame gear hunt live and well.

Glaives, Thoridal, S4 and SWP gear will eventually come, but they are still far away.
    ( Not a direct answer to your reply, but in general. I do not where you stand on it)
    Really hope it does not. It should be some reward in doing the PVE content, and that reward is usually gear.
    With the tempo of how high content gear they in the shop, its no wonder its so many bots on this server, not just gold sellers but people (Regular players) know selling Gold for coins, and selling chars for coins is faster then doing PVE.

T6 content gear, does not belong in a shop. Items that can make sence have in a shop, is if your Guild has progressed through the content like T4 and T5 and you are still missing some items even after the farm raids are done. T6 Content will always be farm after clear.

Something less satifiying with your loot, eq. Cataclysm's Edge. When you see a newly dinged pleb wearing it without enchant.

14. What a timely response. Cat's edge is 35 coins in the shop.

First ... 61415161718 ... Last