1. It's not a "lotr meme". Dear lord, someone help this illiterate soul.
    "Dear lord" said, that someone is you.

Enlighten me. Please.

2. I heard that this mystical thing called "Google" is a wellspring of knowledge.

3. I heard it saves all of your data. Records everything you do on Chrome. Tracks your position.
    Does not sound like 1984 to me.

4. I heard companies already have all your data you don't even need to register somewhere. paying with a credit card is enough to know everything about you :P

5. I heard that this mystical thing called "Google" is a wellspring of knowledge.
    Tbh. I don't even know where I'm wrong so I don't know what should I search?

6. If you can identify the subject of the discussion, then it should be easy enough.

7. I finally got a job today. My mid-life crisis has been repressed for now.

8. I finally got a job today. My mid-life crisis has been repressed for now.
    You're too cute and too young to have a midlife crisis.

Congratulations, Ms. Zookeeper.

9. I really like Mac DeMarco. He's so cool and I like his music. Would like to go to one of his concerts. If he ever visit Europe...

Just one of his many cool acts.

10. You're too cute and too young to have a midlife crisis.

Congratulations, Ms. Zookeeper.
    Nah I'm 25 now, I'm old as ****.

Hope to move up to zookeeper by Septemberish. For now I'm just coffee shop *****.

11. Nah I'm 25 now, I'm old as ****.
    Hope to move up to zookeeper by Septemberish. For now I'm just coffee shop *****.
    Vai varrendo milkdrinker, I'm 34.

But still playing Nintendo.

12. Vai varrendo milkdrinker, I'm 34.

But still playing Nintendo.
    Nah bb you're perfect <3

I brought my N64 to Alaska but I can't play it because it outputs a resolution that's too low for my tv to detect :( I think I can bypass it by running it through some sort of modulator but I don't have one yet.

13. Nah I'm 25 now, I'm old as ****.
    Listen here you whippersnapper!
    I brought my N64 to Alaska but I can't play it because it outputs a resolution that's too low for my tv to detect :( I think I can bypass it by running it through some sort of modulator but I don't have one yet.
    Maybe you could just find a TV that is as old as you. :x
    I have a 720p flatscreen that runs my SNES fine. You could probably find something cheap.