1. May 31, 2018  

Inevitable "Shop update?" post

The last shop update was underwhelming and I'm guessing failed to bring in the profits Warmane would have liked. Curious when you'll be updating and if we can get any info on what will be available. The shop is what keeps a lot of us here. Not everyone enjoys raiding for months to get 1% upgrades. I'm doing legit gear now on my warlock and it's boring as f. My alts need new shinies!

2. May 31, 2018  
    if they put bt gear on market just cuz za came out this servers hardcore side will die

3. May 31, 2018  
    They dont have to Add BT items, there is a bunch of stuff that could be requested (but cant be on forums since its a suggestion) but there is trash items from mh that can be added, quests items (rings?), cosmetics ?

4. May 31, 2018  
    quest items will never be on the shop.

5. May 31, 2018  
    You have had 4 months to enjoy the BT gear/glaives and almost 6 months to enjoy S3, now stop whining. We all knew the shop was going to be here and come out with all gear eventually when we started.

6. May 31, 2018  
    i think it's time for BT and s3 gear

7. May 31, 2018  
    BT and S3 gear won't be on the store until SWP/S4 i would imagine. BT is still the top raid at the moment and S3 is still current.

8. May 31, 2018  
    The last shop update was underwhelming and I'm guessing failed to bring in the profits Warmane would have liked. Curious when you'll be updating and if we can get any info on what will be available. The shop is what keeps a lot of us here. Not everyone enjoys raiding for months to get 1% upgrades. I'm doing legit gear now on my warlock and it's boring as f. My alts need new shinies!
    So maybe you should consider not playing TBC.

9. May 31, 2018  
    Well for sure they should add hyjal trash drop items and t6 hyjal tokens to shop.

About BT im not so sure, maybe first few bosses? Dunno.

10. May 31, 2018  
    I've got a different problem with the shop. Inequality of what different classes can get. Warriors got their C Edge, but for example Rogues can't get weapons that are even close to that, why? It gets even worse for the casters, there is Tempest of Chaos for spell casters that can wear swords(Mages, Locks), but there is nothing even remotely close to that for Shadow Priests, Ele Shams. Why?

11. May 31, 2018  
    I asked some GM's last night and they said that their current plans are not to add BT items until after SWP is released.

12. May 31, 2018  
    I asked some GM's last night and they said that their current plans are not to add BT items until after SWP is released.
    GMs got no info on such matters and if they would then it is highly disturbing.
    Alas, if BT gear comes with SWP then this server's profits will likely be dry as a desert during the summer. It is unlikely that donors have the patience to sit and wait 4+ months for a shop update.

13. May 31, 2018  
    Seriously, I believe this is time to add BT items to shop... It's been 4 months. Same time that took them to release MH items in shop from the raid's release. Just don't add glaves. Would be nice to hear some official word on that with eta.

14. May 31, 2018  
    GMs got no info on such matters and if they would then it is highly disturbing.
    Alas, if BT gear comes with SWP then this server's profits will likely be dry as a desert during the summer. It is unlikely that donors have the patience to sit and wait 4+ months for a shop update.
    We do not plan adding BT items as of yet. They will most likely come after Sunwell Plateau hits.

15. May 31, 2018  
    We do not plan adding BT items as of yet. They will most likely come after Sunwell Plateau hits.
    and what about hyjal trash drops and hyjal t6 tokens?

123 Last