Alliance.
    6 BGs soloque...

3 AVs
    3 WSGs

Won 2
    Lost 4

Where is my 80% winrate???

P.S.
    I mostly lost duo to Horde premades, while there was only soloquers on my side...

Oh, i almost forgot, want me to talk about Que Time?
    what the hell is with your rng lol.

well i dont play 24/7 so i cant tell whats going on in bgs during the time, the gap would be like 1-7am st when i dont do bgs(thats taken thru the week, not everyday lol)

2. May 30, 2018  
    Can u even read, brah?
    Is the internet working brah?
    Do you even PvE bro?
    Do you play WoW bro?
    P.S. I was camped at WSG graveyard today aswell!
    Excellent! Now you only need to let that happen aproximately 1200 times more to get into the shoes of a long time horde player. P.S. Spoiled Alliance brat.
    P.S. I mostly lost duo to Horde premades, while there was only soloquers on my side...
    A 5 man is not a premade and we can barely get that. You spoiled brah?
    Oh, i almost forgot, want me to talk about Que Time?
    Certainly. It is the only revenge we Horde players get on you ungrateful swines. I want to see them tears flow about long queues that prevents your GY farming.

3. May 30, 2018  
    what the hell is with your rng lol.
    Basicly the story of my life...
    Thats why i stoped queing for BGs long ago in the first place. :D

@Ostlimpa
    Why so med? Is only gaem...
    Everything here is working properly, im not the one reading and seeing things that only work for me...

U are the spoiled scrub, not me.
    Unlike you, when i had bad time doing BGs i simply quit, i didnt come to forums to QQ about my bad RNG...
    Now? Im just simply another scrub here to try and show you how your posts look like. :)

But i guess there is no reasoning with the likes of you in the end, so im just wasting my time...

4. May 30, 2018  
    Basicly the story of my life...Thats why i stoped queing for BGs long ago in the first place. :D
    Then what the hell gives you the right to sit and talk about how BGs and faction balances are fair, when there are people who have been out there experiencing the living hell it is for more than 6 years?
    Why so med? Is only gaem...
    A game is supposed to be FUN. Getting GY camped and losing 19/20 BGs is NOT FUN!
    Everything here is working properly, im not the one reading and seeing things that only work for me...
    Oh ho, is that right? Then I really wonder why some people complain...
    U are the spoiled scrub, not me.
    Then why the **** are you Alliance while sitting and talking about how things are fair?
    Unlike you, when i had bad time doing BGs i simply quit, i didnt come to forums to QQ about my bad RNG...
    And unlike you I BARELY had ANY GOOD times in BGs here, so I do indeed come to the forum to get some change you little shrimp!
    Now? Im just simply another scrub here to try and show you how your posts look like. :)
    But i guess there is no reasoning with the likes of you in the end, so im just wasting my time...
    You're but a wretch sitting with opinions in matters that you clearly have never even bothered to fully investigate. So I am the one wasting time here, and I shall waste it no longer.

5. May 30, 2018  
    Didnt i just say i qued into 6 RBGs, and posted my curent expirience?
    Oh nvm, i forgot you are blind, sorry...

P.S.
    I can bet my *** that i have more playtime and both PvE and PvP expirience than you, so i dont know what hell you are talking about...
    If anything, my personal winrate, aka bad RNG, as alliance is less than 40%.
    I guess i made a mistake when i quited RBGs, shouldve just complained here long time ago.

6. May 30, 2018  
    Horde side was always way better at PvP, bg's don't really matter since you will be focusing on arena later on, which is why its easier to find good partner on horde, way easier.

Find a premade for bg, solves your problem.
    But since you are a "pvp nut" playing a paladin, please stay on the alliance.

7. May 30, 2018  
    Alliance side was always way better at PvP, bg's don't really matter since you will be focusing on arena later on, which is why its easier to find good partner on Alliance, way easier.

Fixed that for you. :)

8. May 30, 2018  
    Horde side was always way better at PvP, bg's don't really matter since you will be focusing on arena later on, which is why its easier to find good partner on horde, way easier.

Top 5 teams in 2v2 ladder on Icecrown are alliance, 3v3 horde has one team in #2, then it's ally till #8.
    But yea, horde is way better in PVP with all of you guys just doing some poor duels in front of orgrimmar being useless when ally runs in to raid you. Cool story.

9. May 31, 2018  
    To be completely honest, there is a good reason why people moved to horde, rather than moving to alliance...
    Oh yeah? Do you think that reason matches up with why multiple "top guilds" worth of people made that transition ~2 years ago?
    Believe it or not, that exodus happened because there were a certain group of people who felt it was necessary to cause drama and **** on everyone else around them as though they were better than everyone else. Funny thing? They still think that way.
    How would I know? I was amongst the leadership of that community. Prior to that point, I had been almost exclusively an Alliance player on Molten/Warmane for 6 years. These last 2 years have been peaceful, though me playing very rarely also contributes to that. But this isn't about me.
    Why did ALL guilds that wer inved to participate in the tournaments on warmane decide to roll with horde? even tho roleplay for DBS is longer?
    Hm, probably because what they had on Alliance fell apart. Again. For the... what was it, 3rd time? 4th? I've lost count.

10. May 31, 2018  
    Hm, probably because what they had on Alliance fell apart. Again. For the... what was it, 3rd time? 4th? I've lost count.
    Gnimo was talking only about the Horde racial advantage in PVE. What you said doesn't apply to the tournament realms because fresh characters were made there only for the duration of the tournament (and the week prior to it), so faction choices boiled down to only racials. Your post reads like you just wanted a segue to complain about a group of people with.

11. May 31, 2018  
    there were a certain group of people who felt it was necessary to cause drama and **** on everyone else around them as though they were better than everyone else.
    If you stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

12. May 31, 2018  
    @Mercy
    All i was talking about was the faction choice of all the guilds when it comes to speed tournament.
    In a scenario where u dont have RS gear or SM, u want to minmax as much as posible.
    So in order to do that you go Horde cos it has better Racials. A lot better racials. That was my point...

As for years ago...
    I remember beeing a Gnome when i was raiding with Aurora.
    I also remember every day hoping id wake up and see my little Gnome DK has Orc racials, instead of Expansive Mind. :D

U can say Alliance has a bit of upper hand in PvP, altho i feel that again Horde has better passive bonuses, which are more important for both BGs and WG,
    But,
    Horde has overpowered PvE racials for End Game itemisations (where most of the BiS weapons for melees are Axes) when compared to Alliance 1% extra Hit.

13. May 31, 2018  
    U can say Alliance has a bit of upper hand in PvP, altho i feel that again Horde has better passive bonuses, which are more important for both BGs and WG.
    It is true, the Alliance has a bit of an upper hand in PvP when it comes to any other class choice that cannot be human.
    The problem is the sheer power of EMFH is in a league of its own and it is this passive bonus which you seem to not have noticed. It's not the EMFH's effect as a on use racial that people complain about, it is the passive benefits it brings (hence why saying Horde has better passive bonuses is a bit... well I trust you understand).
    EMFH brings both strong passive bonuses and trinket procs from a second trinket, and for PvPers PvPing in full PvE this advantage is so sky-high you can basically compare it to letting Blood Fury, WoTF and Berserker be PASSIVE effects. While it comes with a price of less resilience, with full BiS gear, that slot is easy to fill.

Horde does have slightly better PvE racials but that is in terms of pure DPS. In PvE EMFH shines aswell as it is very powerful on certain fights where effects that would doom you can be avoided thnx to it.

14. May 31, 2018  
    Gnimo was talking only about the Horde racial advantage in PVE. What you said doesn't apply to the tournament realms because fresh characters were made there only for the duration of the tournament (and the week prior to it), so faction choices boiled down to only racials. Your post reads like you just wanted a segue to complain about a group of people with.
    If you're going to butt into the conversation, I think it'd be best if you read it in its entirety before commenting.
    If you stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.
    Clearly I touched a nerve.

But hey, who am I kidding. Of course people would find a reason to take offense to something I've said. Particularly people who wouldn't have bother even reading or participating in the thread if it hadn't been pointed out to them that I made such a comment.

Both of you contribute to the topic, instead of derailing it on a tangent, or don't post.
    @Mercy
    All i was talking about was the faction choice of all the guilds when it comes to speed tournament.
    In a scenario where u dont have RS gear or SM, u want to minmax as much as posible.
    So in order to do that you go Horde cos it has better Racials. A lot better racials. That was my point...
    Right. And Horde generally do have the better PvE racials. But what I'm saying is that up until X time ago, the balance in PvE guild on Molten and Warmane Wrath realms had always leaned towards Alliance. In terms of a "speed tournament" when you have free choice to choose whatever faction you like, then of course there's no reason not to go Horde. But history has shown that racials are not the only factor, and clearly not the deciding one.

As for years ago...
    I remember beeing a Gnome when i was raiding with Aurora.
    I also remember every day hoping id wake up and see my little Gnome DK has Orc racials, instead of Expansive Mind. :D

U can say Alliance has a bit of upper hand in PvP, altho i feel that again Horde has better passive bonuses, which are more important for both BGs and WG,
    But,
    Horde has overpowered PvE racials for End Game itemisations (where most of the BiS weapons for melees are Axes) when compared to Alliance 1% extra Hit.
    I agree. Horde does have better PvE racials in the majority of cases. Not for every class and spec, but for most of them. My point is just that those choices aren't the only reason in faction choice, and sometimes they don't even have an influence on the decision.
    In my own case, when I chose to play a Paladin, why not be a Blood Elf if I'm focusing on PvE? If Horde has the better PvE racials? Well, there's a few reasons for that. First, when I went to make the choice to play a Paladin, Blood Elf wasn't even a race in the game yet. Playing a Horde Paladin wasn't an option. Second, also consider that new players are the most likely to not care about racial traits. And this isn't because they're "casual" or something, but simply because they aren't aware or informed of the situation of racial traits.
    Then further, we are also all aware of preference. Like in my own case, my personal preferences are based in the lore of the game's franchise, and in my history in playing the previous games - wc2 and wc3 in particular, where Paladins were always Human. Then on top of that, the Blood Knight lore doesn't sit well with me, someone who identifies with the Paladin class and the D&D archetype of the character.

So, naturally, I chose Alliance. I had always been Alliance and preferred Alliance. I'm still playing Alliance on live to this day. Yet, 9 out of my 11 characters currently on Icecrown are Horde. Two years ago, 10 out of 11 were Alliance. Today, it's the reverse. My reasons are my own, and I made mention of them in previous posts. I changed faction for reasons that had nothing to do with racial traits. I did end up making race choices for my classes based on racial traits, sure, like my Warrior is an Orc. My Priest is a Blood Elf. My reasons, again, are my own, but I would argue that the lack of racial traits being a deciding factor is very commonplace amongst the majority of players, which is my point. Faction balance isn't determined by racial traits alone, nor do I think that has ever been or ever will be the case. Does it sometimes have a profound effect? Sure it does.

15. May 31, 2018  
    It is true, the Alliance has a bit of an upper hand in PvP when it comes to any other class choice that cannot be human.
    The problem is the sheer power of EMFH is in a league of its own and it is this passive bonus which you seem to not have noticed. It's not the EMFH's effect as a on use racial that people complain about, it is the passive benefits it brings (hence why saying Horde has better passive bonuses is a bit... well I trust you understand).
    EMFH brings both strong passive bonuses and trinket procs from a second trinket, and for PvPers PvPing in full PvE this advantage is so sky-high you can basically compare it to letting Blood Fury, WoTF and Berserker be PASSIVE effects. While it comes with a price of less resilience, with full BiS gear, that slot is easy to fill.

Horde does have slightly better PvE racials but that is in terms of pure DPS. In PvE EMFH shines aswell as it is very powerful on certain fights where effects that would doom you can be avoided thnx to it.
    I'm going to disagree with you here, slightly. Yes, EMFH is powerful. But I would also argue that if you remove EMFH from the environment, or nerf it to an extreme degree (like what happened in Legion), you'll notice that something else important pops up in its place. Arcane Torrent is a very powerful racial trait, and people don't seem to recognize it. In an unorganized cluster**** that random battlegrounds tend to be, yeah, it may not make much of an impact. But think in terms of balancing for the top end players. Let's say the top 5% of PvP players. Particularly in combs that include double melee. Blizzard made this situation worse in 2 different situations without realizing it. First, it was in Cataclysm where they allowed Blood Elves to be Warriors. Then, again, in Legion with the popularity of Demon Hunters and restricting the Horde half of the class to be Blood Elf only. Suddenly, there's an abundance of Arcane Torrents from melee classes. Guess what happened to the caster portion of the player-base?

And then the ugly beast reared its head in organized 5-man content (mythic plus) during Blizzard's live broadcasts of a tournament (Mythic Dungeon Invitiational; MDI) where every single class that could be a Blood Elf was exactly that - a Blood Elf. Which displayed the value of the racial trait, and now it's getting nerfed into the dirt.

If custom changes were considered acceptable, I know what changes I'd make.
    EMFH only works for stuns.
    Arcane Torrent now functions as an AoE dispel instead of an interrupt/silence. Reduce the CD by 30s.
    +1% crit for Dwarves, Gnomes, Night Elves and Tauren.

First 12345 Last