1. So you don't even play Wrath here and all of your opinions are based of some memories you have from 10 years ago from different patches then the one we have currently on warmane?.
    he has a point

so since i have some technical problems with tbc and cba to level and gear atm i will throw myself on blackrock and will get demolished for a couple of months

i watched some pvp vids in the meantime for both xpacs
    i'm not a big fan of hemo "spam" builds and tbc seems to be just that while wotlk is fast pace and more versatile

2. he has a point

so since i have some technical problems with tbc and cba to level and gear atm i will throw myself on blackrock and will get demolished for a couple of months

i watched some pvp vids in the meantime for both xpacs
    i'm not a big fan of hemo "spam" builds and tbc seems to be just that while wotlk is fast pace and more versatile
    again i played wrath all of it on live i know what wrath was all about and i know how crap it was. your the one asking for help picking a server correct?did you not play wow until now?if you played TBC or wrath you would already know the answers you seek.

the really sad/funny part is no one has said im wrong/ proved me wrong "they can't" they just im full of it of that x patch does not count "lmfao".

you can make as many posts as you want google is your friend and the info is out there but most tend to not want to see it.

i would say look into blackrock before you commit from what i read/hear its very low population to go with some other issues.

3. So you don't even play Wrath here and all of your opinions are based of some memories you have from 10 years ago from different patches then the one we have currently on warmane?.
    i said many times i would not play wrath again after playing it live

so tell me where im wrong?dk's and pallys are balanced right?2's in wrath give rewards? human racial not op'ed? horde vs ally population not totally lopsided?pve gear is trash right? you dance around trying to troll saying the 1st 3/4ths of wrath did not count "lmfao" but the last patch does. ok fine i named a **** ton of things that are still broken in 3.3.5 and you do not say a word,lol.

4. i said many times i would not play wrath again after playing it live

so tell me where im wrong?dk's and pallys are balanced right?2's in wrath give rewards? human racial not op'ed? horde vs ally population not totally lopsided?pve gear is trash right? you dance around trying to troll saying the 1st 3/4ths of wrath did not count "lmfao" but the last patch does. ok fine i named a **** ton of things that are still broken in 3.3.5 and you do not say a word,lol.
    Dude you are wrong in almost everything,you just cant see how wrong you are because you don't play current Wrath.

2s do give rewards on Warmane,for many years have been like that,so it is a real bracket here on Warmane.

DK and Ret are not as OP as you make them sound.Go watch Blizzcon from 2010 or any of MLG tournaments that was on s8,or warmane/molten tournament or AT tournaments,DK and rets are non existing in any of them.Its all RMP,Wizard comps and maybe WLD or turbo.The true is people who say this classes are so OP that they destroy the PVP balance in season 8 are people who are very bad at the game and have no idea how are they suppose to play vs this classes.And also NO,PVP balance is not about 1v1 so stop giving duel arguments.

Icecrown population is 50/50%.There is more PVP players on alliance side but not by that much BG queue is only 2-3 mins long so i don't see any problems here.TBC on other hand...the only reason faction balance is not 90% Horde and 10% alliance,as it was at the start of Outlands,is because Warmane literally bribe players with free bonuses like free mount,extra honor/rep/exp and free transfer to alliance.And after all this server still have more horde then alliance players.In short WOTF in TBC is consider just as strong as EMFH in Wrath.

PVE gear in PVP.Well yes in Wrath some classes BIS gear for PVP is from PVE.But here is big surprise for you,its the same for some classes in TBC.What do you think are best Offset pieces for rogue in TBC?This is just how the game work endgmae PVE gear is always too strong it was like that in TBC,WRATH and Cataclysm.In MOP they finally decide to put ilv cap in PVP and make PVE trinkets not work in Arena and that's when PVE gear stop been good for PVP.

As many people from other threads have already told you many many times first 3/4 of WOTLK don't count.You wanna know why?Because we cant travel back in time and play them,we can only play current season 8,and people care how the game is right now on Warmane not how it was 10 years ago on patch we will never play.

Wrath have it's problems its not perfect,but so do TBC. Saying TBC is best PVP expansion and Wrath is worst one,while you are not even playing on Wrath its very disingenuous.
    Edited: September 9, 2018

5. i said many times i would not play wrath again after playing it live

If you are not playing wrath then stop commenting on it, because **** is different than it was during the s8.

DK alongside healer priests has the crappiest mobility in game. Thanks to some really (I'm guessing) dodgy coding you can escape his aoe slow because you are somehow magically already halfway out of the desecrated ground after he hits you with plague/scourge strike, so his slows are no longer the best in the game on this server.

Palas have ridiculous burst, and their dispel protection is somehow bugged to the point of people wanting to ragequit, but they are in no way op other than 1v1.

6. "TBC PvP is terrible imo.Wotlk overall is just more balanced"
    LMFAO!

"Classes are missing key abilities"
    no they are not and its funny you always say that over and over non stop

"spriest has no dispersion"
    why would s priest need that in TBC?they are very strong as is

you for some reason think a new talent that was added in x-pac take your pick is a must and without the class/spec is lacking but your 100% wrong. more talents and more classes that get added to the game just makes pvp more unbalanced and for proof of that see every wow X-PAC after TBC. hey rogues lack smoke bomb in wrath so why play wrath right?mages dont have alter time in wrath so play the x -pac they do have it....

@op remember what i said im my 1st post....

https://youtu.be/sDmioR4UUGE
    lmfao wrath balance.......
    Really then why is there not a single spriest in the arena rankings? Literally the whole page is disc priests, not even mages want to play with spriests lol. Fact of the matter is virtually every rdps got additional abilities to help them survive in wotlk because they didnt compare to Mage who has basically everything you want in rdps. Theres also other issues like Ret and Enh just being boring classes, they're primarily just auto attackers. So here you are just reeeing while providing no counter-argument whatsoever with any facts. Also crying about things were in 2010 is laughable. Don't even need add substance to whats already been stated by everyone else.

7. To actually answer the question, MOP (or TBC). Dont get me wrong, i prefer WOTLK (MOP being a close second) but the gamestyle in wrath is super bursty and fast and one small mistake can be game over.

Upsides of Mop:

Easy gearing (pvp gearing is done only through pvp, you need 0 pve pieces), wrath especially has a giant problem in that regard. A full pvp warrior is garbage, a Bis Warrior with 80% pve pieces absurdly OP.
    The game is way slower then WOLTK so as a new player you dont die in 3 seconds vs everything.
    The classes are actually balanced (unlike TBC)
    It has a lot of comfort and quality of life changes Wrath/TBC do not have (which does lower the skillcap, but makes playing your classes a lot more enjoyable, earlier wow is super clunky)

Downsides are that the MOP server here is kinda "Meh" so once you are done gearing up theres very little to do.

8. Really then why is there not a single spriest in the arena rankings? Literally the whole page is disc priests, not even mages want to play with spriests lol. Fact of the matter is virtually every rdps got additional abilities to help them survive in wotlk because they didnt compare to Mage who has basically everything you want in rdps. Theres also other issues like Ret and Enh just being boring classes, they're primarily just auto attackers. So here you are just reeeing while providing no counter-argument whatsoever with any facts. Also crying about things were in 2010 is laughable. Don't even need add substance to whats already been stated by everyone else.

"Really then why is there not a single spriest in the arena rankings? Literally the whole page is disc priests"
    this thread is great it makes me lol hard!
    yup spriest are super weak in TBC you got me... no one plays them cause they are trash not in bgs not in 2v2 not in3v3 not in 5v5 not in pve total trash....
    maybe just maybe you find alot of Dprists in pvp or 2's or what every your talking about becasue they are that good?no one wants sprests for spell cleave ever.....but but that dont count its only 5's......

every x-pac they add new abilities and talents to ever spec and class dies not mean classes need them and it usually makes for more unbalanced pvp see every x-pac after TBC. but yeah your right rets are boring on TBC so lets give that support class tio end damage and healing stronger then some healing specs along with bubble and freedoms that will sure make the class fun right?and you wonder why the game gets unbalanced.

they give rewards from 2's on icecrown?ok my bad i was wrong... cool that warmane allows you to get season titles and 2200 weapons and shoulders from doing 2's....

you have fun boys on icecrown remember pve gearis not "that good" no one uses it anyway no need to raid!humans dont have an op'ed racial everything is balanced no need to roll human at all! dks crushing everyone and everything with pretty much no counter class is due to skill you dk players are leet!pallys with some un needed pve trinket doing ******ed amounts of healing is "fair"

who said dks are the least mobile class in game? well wahts the range on unholy's dots?hmmm at one point they played like a lock.... but they still got ranged snare interrupt and death grip + more so i think dks are not lacking much.right?

9. who said dks are the least mobile class in game? well wahts the range on unholy's dots?hmmm at one point they played like a lock.... but they still got ranged snare interrupt and death grip + more so i think dks are not lacking much.right?
    Me.

Oh no they have one ranged dot... That hits less than almost any other dot in the game. Yeah maybe they were like locks in those seasons that scared you emotionally and mentally, but we are talking about S8 here. Its completely not important what happened in the seasons where DK's forcefuly took the virginity of every orifice your character had.

And since you are that senile. Nope. No snare, no ranged interrupt, and grip is bugged for the last 2 years on Warmane. Chains can easily be dispelled, druids and shamans laugh while they are running away, the only target that is supposed to **** its pants when facing DK is a priest. And depending on the partner even they are not that hard countered by dk's.

10. Priest is not even that bad,at least they have disc spec that is really good.Look at paladins they are literally not viable in 2v2 and 3v3.Holy is complete trash and there is not single competitive comp for it and only paladin option if to play ret/resto shamanin 2s and you have to give up from 3s.Tnx god people queue for 5v5 or else doing arena with paladin will be literally not possible.Like wtf does ret paladin have in TBC.

TBC is balanced my *** you look at the ladders and its all rogue+druid/priest or warrior+ druid...nice balance.At this point i start to wonder does Butkus even do any PVP?

Me.
    Oh no they have one ranged dot... That hits less than almost any other dot in the game. Yeah maybe they were like locks in those seasons that scared you emotionally and mentally, but we are talking about S8 here. Its completely not important what happened in the seasons where DK's forcefuly took the virginity of every orifice your character had.
    I don't think he actually played at all s8,most likely after the first 2 seasons when DK was really strong he just give up from PVP.The stuff he is saying sound like from completely different game then the one we play.What is even more funny is how almost all of the problems he is complaining about in Wrath also exist in TBC ,but he completely ignore that :D

11. I'm gonna give you my opinion, based on the fact that I have played every expansion ranging from TBC-Legion. TBC pvp is fun for 2 minutes. The best classes by far are rogues and druids, which you can even see from the 2s ladder. Casters run oom in about 2-3 minutes. I agree with the people that say some classes are missing key abilities, it just is true. I am usually top 3 3v3 on WoTLK pretty much every season I play in. It is, by far the best pvp expansion ever released by blizzard. People that say "DK , RET OP WTF!!111" are people who are probably basing their opinions on duels. No, DKs and Rets are not overpowered (they are really good in duels, battlegrounds), arena wise (3v3 based, not gonna mention healers) ret pals can play with hunters, warriors as far as viable compositions go. DKs can play with warriors, hunters, elemental shamans (although really hard comp to pull off at high rating),shadow priests etc, but they are definitely not OP. The reason it is the best expansion is because everything you play is pretty much viable and you can't say that anything hardcounters anything. Ofcourse some teams/classes do better against some and are worse against some but there is no "impossible matchup". I really suggest you play WOTLK and if your interest is just pvp, then play on blackrock, see how things go with bgs, duels etc and if you like it.
    For any other questions please message me in my inbox I dont keep track of these threads

12. Me.

And since you are that senile. Nope. No snare, no ranged interrupt, and grip is bugged for the last 2 years on Warmane. Chains can easily be dispelled, druids and shamans laugh while they are running away, the only target that is supposed to **** its pants when facing DK is a priest. And depending on the partner even they are not that hard countered by dk's.
    only one ranged dot that hits less for casters dots?. man that sucks!why cant dks be the best melee and have the best dots,what is wrong with blizz/warmane...

"Yeah maybe they were like locks in those seasons that scared you emotionally and mentally"
    LMFAO! just goes to show you how simple and how ******ed OP'ed dk's were during wrath "they still are in 3.3.5"

"Nope. No snare, no ranged interrupt, and grip is bugged, Chains can easily be dispelled druids and shamans laugh while they are running away"
    wow ty for all the info!here i was thinking dks had a ranged interrupt/silence.. man im so dumb... Gnaw is not a stun either right?free heal?lol nope!
    glad dks dont have a ranged snare i thought chains of ice was real but i must have been dreaming.... but like you said it can be dispelled so it sucks = it need a buff!

death grip dont work?man lets buff that to!dks are super easy to kite and have no abilities to keep themselves up they could never cc/dead zone another melee without a dispel right?since dks are the only class in game that get kited you need to write the devs a long lis ton how bets to buff them,cause they weak in wrath. you cna tell dks are bad with by how few people play them....

13. Priest is not even that bad,at least they have disc spec that is really good.Look at paladins they are literally not viable in 2v2 and 3v3.Holy is complete trash and there is not single competitive comp for it and only paladin option if to play ret/resto shamanin 2s and you have to give up from 3s.Tnx god people queue for 5v5 or else doing arena with paladin will be literally not possible.Like wtf does ret paladin have in TBC.

TBC is balanced my *** you look at the ladders and its all rogue+druid/priest or warrior+ druid...nice balance.At this point i start to wonder does Butkus even do any PVP?

I don't think he actually played at all s8,most likely after the first 2 seasons when DK was really strong he just give up from PVP.The stuff he is saying sound like from completely different game then the one we play.What is even more funny is how almost all of the problems he is complaining about in Wrath also exist in TBC ,but he completely ignore that :D
    yup holy pallys boy are sure weak healers like you said no one wants them for 5's in TBC.... or tank healer in pve....
    but in wrath holy pallys were what?best heals in what? right .... that what we call op'ed

so again you talking about pvp balance in wrath proves to me your clueless even with your trying to cherry pick 1 patch = lol!
    again its funny you just skip over anything you can bs about and im still waiting for you to show me 1 single thing from TBC that wa sanywhere near as op'ed as dks were in wrath. just show me 1 class/spec that op'ed and i will shut up and say your right, but you cant.....

human racial is balanced and pve gear is weak no one wants it! like your friend above said dks are kited to easy chains of ice suck......classic.

14. I'm gonna give you my opinion, based on the fact that I have played every expansion ranging from TBC-Legion. TBC pvp is fun for 2 minutes. The best classes by far are rogues and druids, which you can even see from the 2s ladder. Casters run oom in about 2-3 minutes. I agree with the people that say some classes are missing key abilities, it just is true. I am usually top 3 3v3 on WoTLK pretty much every season I play in. It is, by far the best pvp expansion ever released by blizzard. People that say "DK , RET OP WTF!!111" are people who are probably basing their opinions on duels. No, DKs and Rets are not overpowered (they are really good in duels, battlegrounds), arena wise (3v3 based, not gonna mention healers) ret pals can play with hunters, warriors as far as viable compositions go. DKs can play with warriors, hunters, elemental shamans (although really hard comp to pull off at high rating),shadow priests etc, but they are definitely not OP. The reason it is the best expansion is because everything you play is pretty much viable and you can't say that anything hardcounters anything. Ofcourse some teams/classes do better against some and are worse against some but there is no "impossible matchup". I really suggest you play WOTLK and if your interest is just pvp, then play on blackrock, see how things go with bgs, duels etc and if you like it.
    For any other questions please message me in my inbox I dont keep track of these threads
    "WRATH by far IS the best pvp expansion ever released by blizzard"
    expansion?lol!

"No, DKs and Rets are not overpowered"
    CLASSIC

15. yup holy pallys boy are sure weak healers like you said no one wants them for 5's in TBC.... or tank healer in pve....
    but in wrath holy pallys were what?best heals in what? right .... that what we call op'ed

so again you talking about pvp balance in wrath proves to me your clueless even with your trying to cherry pick 1 patch = lol!
    again its funny you just skip over anything you can bs about and im still waiting for you to show me 1 single thing from TBC that wa sanywhere near as op'ed as dks were in wrath. just show me 1 class/spec that op'ed and i will shut up and say your right, but you cant.....

human racial is balanced and pve gear is weak no one wants it! like your friend above said dks are kited to easy chains of ice suck......classic.
    Yes exactly tnx for proving my point.TBC paladin viable only in 5v5 and nothing else.WOTLK they are not best in anything,because there is no best healer in WOTLK, but are also viable in any bracket.This alone just show how much more balanced WOTLK is so i am glad you agree with me here :D

and for 10900000000000 time we focus only on 3.3.5 patch and nothing else because this is what we play and we cant play other patches.When you find a server that runs 3.0.5 or 3.1 then you go to their forum and complain how OP DK is.

And sure i can point out a class that is stronger in TBC then DK in 3.3.5,its called rogue.You know how we know its stronger?Just compare 2s/3s ladders on icecrown and on Outland.Almost all teams on Outland have rogues in them while very few have DK on Icecrown.
    Edited: September 14, 2018

First 1234 ... Last