1. Crossrealm SoloQ

Since we can get Shadowmourne on Blackrock, wouldnt make it sense to implement Crossrealm SoloQ?
    The Queuetimes are horrible for SoloQ.

2. That would require implementing SoloQ on the other realms, which is highly unlikely.

3. when i reach 2200 i cant even play, I'm waiting for an hour in the queue and after i get in team ppl with 0 games and starter gear, please delete soloque or make it playble, u totally break matchmaking system

4. That would require implementing SoloQ on the other realms, which is highly unlikely.
    Well there are many things that are highly unlikely but you are not listen us so what we can do?
    Blackrock got no benefits from crossrealm, you said we are "one big realm" now but we haven't wintergrasp, voa and honor quests like other realms and it's passed 2 weeks, not 2 days.
    Also queue for bgs is worse than ever now, honor rates is ridiculous and 1 flush per week it's unsense for a piece that cost 1800/2000 arena points.
    We can't change faction anymore and new player got smashed by full gear people.
    Crossrealm could be a good thing but the way you did it just was bad. Getting more people in the short time but lose people in the long time.

5. Blackrock got no benefits from crossrealm
    Larger pool to queue into for BGs and for grouped arenas. Sounds like a sizable benefit to a PvP-only realm to me.
    you said we are "one big realm" now but we haven't wintergrasp, voa and honor quests like other realms and it's passed 2 weeks, not 2 days.
    I think you misunderstand the concept of a cross-realm queueing system.
    Also queue for bgs is worse than ever now, honor rates is ridiculous
    In what way?
    and 1 flush per week it's unsense for a piece that cost 1800/2000 arena points.
    If you're impatient, sure, but that's more of an issue to take up with the blizzlike system, is it not?
    We can't change faction anymore
    Of course you can. Just not on a whim.
    and new player got smashed by full gear people.
    When hasn't that happened?
    Crossrealm could be a good thing but the way you did it just was bad.
    Feel free to create a new thread to explain how cross-realm should have been implemented.

6. Larger pool to queue into for BGs and for grouped arenas. Sounds like a sizable benefit to a PvP-only realm to me.

Why are you denying everything? Blackrock didnt benefit from this at all.. Shorter 2s ques at it most. You guys did indeed say we are now one big realm, but we dont have a lot that the other realms do. Bgs ques are horrible and with the honor rates being x1 make it take an unbelievable amount of time to get offpieces since we dont have any WG nor the quests. It has taken me 2900 honor kills to get Neck,waist,boots and bracers, and those are the cheapest to get. Dont u understand the problem here? Trinkets/rings costs the double from a waist wich means i will approximately have to get atleast 6k more hks to get full offpieces and with bg ques being 10-15 mins IT TAKES AGES. I have never understood the point of even gearing up for a pvp only realm, i mean who in the world even wants to do that? But I guess it would be fine if you just upped the honor rates a few times and would let us factionchange freely again. It doesnt help that its free one way, cus noone wants to stay horde but i know people would go horde to que up for bgs bcus of the shorter ques.

7. In the way of waiting for bg to pops up twice long as before the cross-realm. Same with SoloQ.

If you're impatient, sure, but that's more of an issue to take up with the blizzlike system, is it not?
    As you could already see. Instant 80 PvP-only server is NOT blizzlike.

8. Larger pool to queue into for BGs and for grouped arenas. Sounds like a sizable benefit to a PvP-only realm to me.
    Mercy idk if you play or you played on Blackrock but i don't think so. We queued faster before merge because we had crossfaction and we had faster honor rates, right now 80% of people on realms are alliance and we have to farm years to take a piece, we're tired to farm that's why we choose Blackrock, also none of the staff asked for our opinion about merge, it was an Administration decision.
    With the crossrealm the game quality has dropped so hard.

I'm not talking about concept of queueing system but about balance; you said we are now like "one big realm" but Blackrock doesn't "benefit" from crossrealm like others, Icecrown and Lordaeron has Wintergrasp+ Honor daily quest + Voa and it's a huge advantage in PvP. Also Pve Hero of Icecrown and Lordaeron just say bull**** about we start with relentless, easy gear bla bla. We choose Blackrock for that stop complain. It's not our fault if we had a merge so why the style of realm has to change for that?

Impatient? Blizzlike? I'm here to have quality arenas not to grinding gear because Blackrock was created for that. Impatient? Farming arena points by starting 0 rating and with only 1 flush it's unsense, also a piece costs 2000 arena points. You know how much time to get 2000 arena points?
    Also, Blizzlike system? We are already far from "blizzlike" supposed to be.

When hasn't that happened?
    When there wasn't 284+ bis gear and shadowmourne, if i remember well before the preparation for the crossrealm.

I don't know if you think we love doing topics about bad situation on Blackrock because we don't. There are literally 10 topics about problems of the realm and some good stuff that could be improve to make the realm better but you Admins every time just reject all and treat us like ******.
    The hype for crossrealm is ending and as you can already see many people just quitting because realm is boring atm and there are no interest from you to make better realm.
    Edited: March 13, 2019

9. I think there should be solo Q on icecrown, and cross realm solo Q.... and cross faction solo Q... that would drop solo Q quee time a lot, couse a lot of icecrown players would like to try it :)

10. Since we can get Shadowmourne on Blackrock, wouldnt make it sense to implement Crossrealm SoloQ?
    The Queuetimes are horrible for SoloQ.
    hi maybe dumb question but how do u get shadowmourne on blackrock? (new here)

11. hi maybe dumb question but how do u get shadowmourne on blackrock? (new here)
    You have to do a quest chain (Quest npc in Dalaran mall) or donate 150 Euros and buy it from marketplace/store.
    Edited: March 14, 2019

12. Can administration name at least 1 downside of having cross-realm soloq?
    There's transmog/shop on icecrown so it's not blizzlike already, that can't be an argument.
    Cross-realm soloq would benefit all realms: better queues for blackrock and a possibility for players of other realms to play it.

13. sq on other realms =
    make us see a bunch of pve dragons that register games for fun, but not for serious play, nor will they even have pvp of things

14. Why are you denying everything? Blackrock didnt benefit from this at all.. Shorter 2s ques at it most.
    ?
    The burden of proof is placed on the shoulders of the person making the claim. All I'm seeing is anecdotal. I'd be happy to be proven wrong so that we can handle the situation if that's the case, but we can't act on something that hasn't had any evidence provided to support it.

You guys did indeed say we are now one big realm,
    Again, I think the concept of cross-realm is being misunderstood. Even on retail, individual realms still exist as individual realms. This isn't ESO where everything is on one big megaserver.

but we dont have a lot that the other realms do.
    And you have a lot that the other realms don't. Free Relentless gear for starters. Should I make a list?

Bgs ques are horrible
    How so? In what way?

and with the honor rates being x1 make it take an unbelievable amount of time to get offpieces since we dont have any WG nor the quests.
    The implementation of Wintergrasp is definitely something that should be considered. However, I don't see why "x1 honor rates" is a bad thing if you're grasping at other things that the other realms have.

It has taken me 2900 honor kills to get Neck,waist,boots and bracers, and those are the cheapest to get. Dont u understand the problem here?
    Considering there's more to the honor system than just kills? Objectives? Daily wins? Call to Arms? Sure, the Wintergrasp quests help, but they are weekly quests which provide maybe half an item's worth of honor points. It sounds to me that you're taking issue with Blizzard's system, not ours. In addition to that fact, it sounds to me like you're complaint is that the grind for the very few pieces you have to grind for, takes too long. Surely your gripe about not having Wintergrasp and the honor rates are mutually exclusive, or so I'd hope, so that your intent isn't to get a leg-up on the players of the other realms moreso than what you already do.

I have never understood the point of even gearing up for a pvp only realm, i mean who in the world even wants to do that?
    Plenty of people. That's what World of Warcraft's gameplay is centered around at max level. Gearing up your character.
    So unless you're arguing for Blackrock to be separated entirely from the other realms like it once was, this complaint isn't going to get you anywhere. And even in that case, it is very unlikely to happen at this point. So it would be best to be constructive with what we currently have instead of complaining about how the entire system isn't suited for you.

But I guess it would be fine if you just upped the honor rates a few times
    You are cross-realmed with two other standard type realms who have to gear their characters from scratch. Blackrock gets free Relentless gear. Especially if you want Wintergrasp implemented, then surely you can see the folly of your proposition here?

and would let us factionchange freely again.
    Please feel free to explain to me how this helps anything at all.

It doesnt help that its free one way, cus noone wants to stay horde but i know people would go horde to que up for bgs bcus of the shorter ques.
    It's not meant to help specifically Blackrock players. It's intended to allow players who want to play Horde to play Horde, and additionally help balance the queues of the Battlegroup.

15. In the way of waiting for bg to pops up twice long as before the cross-realm. Same with SoloQ.
    SoloQ is only available on Blackrock, and you only queue into other Blackrock players with it. Which leads me to believe that if SoloQ is having queue troubles, then that means less people are queueing SoloQ than before. Since the population of the realm has only gone up, not down, then that also leads me to believe that the reason is people are now queueing as groups instead of Solo. Without implementing SoloQ on the other realms in the Battlegroup (very unlikely to ever happen), then incentives to use the system would have to be applied to Blackrock specifically. Might you have any ideas for this?

As for BG queues in general taking twice as long to pop, how long are they exactly, if I may ask?

As you could already see. Instant 80 PvP-only server is NOT blizzlike.
    Right. However, Blackrock is no longer in a vacuum with itself. It is now in a Battlegroup with two other realms.

12 Last