1. Balanced Battlegrounds

Hi.

I was playing with my 4.3k gs priest and queeing for BGs all the time. I would always get into the balanced gs BGs, suddenly, it stopped happening and now I'm priest is matched against 6.5k gs alliances who 1 shot me everytime. Why is that happening?

I tried again with another rShaman with 3k gs, and he was matched with the same 6k+ gs alliances which leave absolute no room to do anything.

My friend, who is 4.3k gs, DOES get into the balanced BGs without issues, but when we quee together, he gets matched with the high end gs. I don't understand why. Also, my bag, and my bank are empty in both characters, so there is NO gear anywhere other than the one I'm wearing. Could you please explain how the balanced BGs works?

2. It happened to me aswell today, but its fine now. You should not be able to meet 6k ppl if you are under 4900 gs O.o

3. I just left a BG where I was getting one shotted by 6k people 5 minutes ago. Also, no one seems to really know how this works since staff haven't really said how it's working...

4. I think they did it badly. Especially on the high end bracket. Before that, it was pretty much balanced, that is there were equally bad geared and good geared people around each side. Now the horde side seems to be undergeared almost every fight. Yes i don't see anyone below 5k, but most people are at the lower end of 5k in horde side, while the ally side is packed with bis people who one shot those 5k guys. The thing is, 5k and 3k is not any different to a bis player, a oneshot is a oneshot.

And i suspect the horde side has more people with mid 5k gear while ally has more mid 6k gear players, hence the mismatch. So the original promise of the battleground brackets is not fulfilled. It's more about gear now and less about skill. How skillful you are or how much gear you individually have doesn't matter when you are paired with teletubbies. Ally bisteam just crushes you along with them. At least that has been my experience 9 out of 10 bg (unless we do premade) since they implemented the bracket thingy.

There needs to be a balance to this, maybe divide it to 3 groups instead of 2, or make another check at battlegrounds, one that looks at the average gearscore of each team and keeps it balanced. Or plainly revert the brackets because it did not have the expected results as far as i can tell.

5. I think they did it badly. Especially on the high end bracket. Before that, it was pretty much balanced, that is there were equally bad geared and good geared people around each side. Now the horde side seems to be undergeared almost every fight. Yes i don't see anyone below 5k, but most people are at the lower end of 5k in horde side, while the ally side is packed with bis people who one shot those 5k guys. The thing is, 5k and 3k is not any different to a bis player, a oneshot is a oneshot.

And i suspect the horde side has more people with mid 5k gear while ally has more mid 6k gear players, hence the mismatch. So the original promise of the battleground brackets is not fulfilled. It's more about gear now and less about skill. How skillful you are or how much gear you individually have doesn't matter when you are paired with teletubbies. Ally bisteam just crushes you along with them. At least that has been my experience 9 out of 10 bg (unless we do premade) since they implemented the bracket thingy.

There needs to be a balance to this, maybe divide it to 3 groups instead of 2, or make another check at battlegrounds, one that looks at the average gearscore of each team and keeps it balanced. Or plainly revert the brackets because it did not have the expected results as far as i can tell.
    Same experience here