1. May 21, 2019  

do something

do something there is no economy anymore cant buy enchants ,gear or potions,its a sham give us information! gonna kill the server or move on? we deserve the info!

2. May 21, 2019  
    Bro there is nothing to be done, frostwolf is terminal, its death is made slower only through the efforts of people who log in every day hoping not to see all their characters going to the trash bin. But its going to happen, theres no magic that will bring a surge of new players, no magic that make players who quit get back in motivated. Sorry if my 2 cents is this sad.

3. May 22, 2019  
    Man that is really sad to hear, I was actually getting bored of playing older servers and maybe wanted to try something newer like MOP, only heard good things. If that is the case I guess I won't waste my time :\

4. May 22, 2019  
    Man that is really sad to hear, I was actually getting bored of playing older servers and maybe wanted to try something newer like MOP, only heard good things. If that is the case I guess I won't waste my time :\
    Because frostwolf is the only MOP server, ok.

5. May 23, 2019  
    There's a recent devlog update mentioning Frostwolf and although it doesn't pertain to end-game content I'm sure some of you will appreciate it.
    I don't know much more than all of you about the future of Frostwolf but I doubt dying realms receive updates, especially continent-wide overhauls.

https://www.warmane.com/devlog

6. May 23, 2019  
    There's a recent devlog update mentioning Frostwolf and although it doesn't pertain to end-game content I'm sure some of you will appreciate it.
    I don't know much more than all of you about the future of Frostwolf but I doubt dying realms receive updates, especially continent-wide overhauls.

And you believe that? They did the same with neltharion saying that they corrected errors and the promise of tol barat. But I can understand you since you say that you do not know much about frostwolf and much less about neltharion. We already know what the future of frostwolf is, we just have to wait for it to be closed and we can transfer our characters to an older expansion, with the mounts and achievements of that expansion and with a gear green. In case you did not know that is the future of frostwolf. Goodbye.

7. May 23, 2019  
    I don't know much more than all of you about the future of Frostwolf
    But I can understand you since you say that you do not know much about frostwolf and much less about neltharion.
    I said what?

8. May 25, 2019  

Well when we are not adressing the end-game content how is fixing a few quests going to bring ppl in?
    Or is it "no need to fix end-game, because there is no end-game players"
    Facts are that WE, all of us lost the realm, and our donation money were used to fund Wrath and TBC.

9. May 25, 2019  
    Well when we are not adressing the end-game content how is fixing a few quests going to bring ppl in?
    Or is it "no need to fix end-game, because there is no end-game players"
    Facts are that WE, all of us lost the realm, and our donation money were used to fund Wrath and TBC.
    I'm just saying the realm is getting some attention again, I'm sorry it's not the attention everyone wanted.

10. May 26, 2019  
    I'm just saying the realm is getting some attention again, I'm sorry it's not the attention everyone wanted.
    There is no problem, if a realm get some attention, but nobody TEST these ports like on Neltharion (Cata realm). PORTS from LOWLVL "Content" means the same things happen like on Neltharions deathbed.

Warmane show off they don't care about anybody or anything. Neltharion got more broken scripts and slowly poisoned aka planned to kill after the big "update" what we should thank to Warmane?

We know TBC and WOTLK doesn't share the SAME CORE with Cata and MOP, so these ports will make hundreds of server crashes within several days after the implemenentation.

I think Warmane should focus on Deleting Outland aka the top secret project, since they FAILED with the invested money from Cata and Mops donation instead of giving the REQUIRED SUPPORT what your AUDIENCE WANTED and this is WHY WE DONATED!

You FAILED, with everything what YOU FORCED on your AUDIENCE, get over it and give a part from what you ever promised: working on Cata and Mop since these expansions made Warmane what it is right now, you can also look at the before Merge statistics what Arena Tournament and Molten had the best working Cataclysm server back in the Days when Frostwolf aka Testwolf was Cataclysm.

(I didn't joke with the name Testwolf, back in those days it was our test realm, where you [Molten] implemented every bugfix first and after you add it a week later with or without corrigation to the realms. I'm a Veteran from the old Sargeras realm.)

We had in the Private servers history the World First T11-T13 Content released well scripted except BWD norm and HC, TOTS (Cata) didn't work either back in those days. Arena Tournament had the best quality from the PVP experience in Cata, they have rushed the MOP project it was a total fail by them, wasn't the giving quality like their Cata realm did.

No joke Warsong could have get the Arena Tornament core to get it saved, but WE never got it like a child after crying in the store for a candy and expect to get it from the parents who has Apathy on their face.

Warmane separated by Molten and Arena Tournament has a history for like 10 year, Think about your MOVEMENTS, 1 Generation almost grew up on what you GAVE OUT.

Showing how much opportunity you DON'T SEE and TAKE is bad. Your manadgers are the worst for the business, Having a Dead TBC realm in the future and 2-3 Custom NOT BLIZZLIKE Wrath of the Lich King realm is what you SEE as the FUTURE?

I hope Warmane try to COMMUNICATE with us more often, since 4 year ago we get almost nothing from you, like the last 2 slice from a one day old Pizza, but WHY You spit on what you give to someone? From these 2 slices: 1 was the FIRE called Cataclysm second called MOP expansion, if you look back how was the whole pizza 1 day ago, you get a SMILE on your face and nice MEMORIES?

This is all we got from Warmane? I see all of my friends QUIT after 0 bug fixed and untested bug fixes, but it was looking like in the changelogs what we were seeking for long time. We already reported within a day of the Changelog got released, 80% of the changelog and this is why we were the always angry audience?...

I hope the Legion realms project got scrapped what a little bird told to us from the forum. Legion never could make half far like MOP ever did. Artifact and a repetitive gameplay is fun for a beginner 14year old kid, not to a Veteran.

#MakeWarmaneGreatAgain should be our SIGNAL. #MWGA
    Edited: May 26, 2019

11. May 26, 2019  
    Please terminate this realm already and give us back our money/coins we invested in.

12. May 26, 2019  
    I think I am going to give this realm a try. Best race/class combos?

13. May 27, 2019  
    I think I am going to give this realm a try. Best race/class combos?
    At the current situation of the realm it's pointless to waste your time with it.
    Edited: May 27, 2019

14. May 27, 2019  

First staff of any kind to post in this section in forever is kind of surprising.
    If the devlog wasn't about porting content and was some direct development would be a good sign. Just coping stuff from bc/wrath that will most likely skip Q/A for changes to that content that happened post Wrath isn't gonna do much for the realm. I wouldn't count this as receiving updates as it seems like an after thought, unless its part of some secret to rebuild things for mop from the ground up. Either way I'm hanging around for worse or worse as I don't have another mmo to sink my time into and for whatever reason I still log in here daily.

15. May 27, 2019  
    First staff of any kind to post in this section in forever is kind of surprising.
    If the devlog wasn't about porting content and was some direct development would be a good sign. Just coping stuff from bc/wrath that will most likely skip Q/A for changes to that content that happened post Wrath isn't gonna do much for the realm. I wouldn't count this as receiving updates as it seems like an after thought, unless its part of some secret to rebuild things for mop from the ground up. Either way I'm hanging around for worse or worse as I don't have another mmo to sink my time into and for whatever reason I still log in here daily.
    What rebuild you mean from the ground by getting ports from an older expansions where the realms does NOT share the same core with the Mop one?

Cata realm got hundreds of bugs and exploits added which meant we got a server crash thanks to the broken ports which ones made other scripts get broken aswell.

Mop realm has the issue now for all character they loose enchants and gems, items from the Timeless Isle looses their random secondary stats, what you got after you PURCHASED it from RANDOM CHESTS, to open these chest you must FARM TOKENS.

There are bigger issues in the game like the items dissappear from the bag, auction house, mails. Don't forget to mention the Auction House is dead, since the POPULATIONS ACTIVITY is LOWER than what was on the 100 Players populated Neltharion realm.

The End Game content is bugged in Heroic difficulty, Mid Game content like ToT is surely bugged, it means the newcomers CAN'T gear up as fast like you did back in the days.

PVP gearing is also slow, for PVE content like Raids you have to FARM OUT most of the PVP Honor items, grind some Reputation to get some item from the Valor points, what you will FARM after you have the Honor PVP gear.

Neltharion community shared TRADEABLE Valor Points items with NEW PLAYERS, We gave them Gold for the Riding skills, Mounts, We gave them Vicious crafted PVP Set, which one granted them enter either to PVP (Battlegrounds) and PVE (RHC, RHOT farms). We also made several NEW characters to make sure NEW PLAYERS will NOT feel like they are getting CARRIED everywhere, we made several RHC, RHOT FARMS every day, helped NEW PLAYERS in Dragon Soul 25 Man Normal difficulty which one is End Game content. Active PVE GUILDS made Firelands 10 Heroic and BOT 10 4/5 Heroic runs since the 3. Boss was bugged in HC and could WIPE the raid off with 1 ability at the Second Phase (Reunite phase).

Frostwolf doesn't have so strong Community anymore.

#MWGA
    Edited: May 27, 2019

12 Last