1. How active is Outland server now?

Been away for a few months.

Looking at the numbers for the realm and they seem very low compared to before. Is the server dying?

2. The population is slowly decreasing but nevertheless the realm is quite active.
    But its still sad to see how a realm that would be cappable to hold 15k player has not even have of it at peak times...

3. PvP is broken af
    Arena could be fine, but if you start now it will take you about 2 months playing bgs every day to get a set that is 2 season old
    Btw GJ fixing AV guards. Now every AV is a turtle game and honor farming is even slower

4. The server isn't dying. The population did decrease once the Burning Crusade hype died out, but even before we opened there were players who played it on retail pointing out that it would happen once people found out what the expansion was like. The numbers aren't as high as they were or could be, but the population we have currently is pretty stable and consistent. There is a player-created issue with amount of players doing PvP in each faction, caused by the popularized view that Horde has the best racials. This created a scenario where Hordes have long queues because of a much larger number of players doing PvP (and where you get them reacting as above, saying it's "broken af"), so the supposed racials advantage is countered by Alliances having pretty much instant or way shorter queues. Of course it's much easier to complain and demand "fixes" from the Staff than to understand that odd balance or to even make use of the free transfers to Alliance that we opened yet again so people can go have faster queues on the opposite faction.

5. Been away for a few months.

Looking at the numbers for the realm and they seem very low compared to before. Is the server dying?
    the player pop is fine and i seen up to 8k players during peak times
    like the devs said yes the pop is not as high as it once was but thats due to alot of players trying out BFA/ live wow
    bg q times very but i been getting 1 min q times lots of people pvping lots of reds running around on the island
    do not listen to the haters they just mad they are getting bans for afking/trolling in bgs and/or want to be able to q 3 bgs art once to jump into a free win. matter of fact i would say the worst part of this server is the massive amounts of trolls it has.
    many hate on TBC becasue they cant handle the much more hardcore/ harder aspects of its game play so they end up playing crap like wrath so and easy ride.

6. May 28, 2019  
    bump, i want to play here now. but i dont know if warmane outland will be around next year. is it worth putting my blood sweat and deff tears into leveling.

currently have a 24 undead rogue and im enjoying it XD
    Edited: May 28, 2019