1. it will be with FROSTWOLF - Mists of Pandaria

whether there are any announcements from your side to raise the number of players

2. So still no info about the new project ?

3. can someone explain me why the fk did you lower overall rating pool in 2s by 500 and pvp pieces require same amount of rating as before (for example head 1950)

4. i hate how the black rock people gets free pvp s7 and hc 245 trinkets ,now they will also get SM???? unbelievable now can suddenly join bgs with lod and icc , make it lod and icc only and blackrock its own this is just so unfair for whom actually farmed or donated for those gear!

5. I have to say I was more than satisfied with the way cross-realm PvP turned out. Unlike the hundreds who complained here day in day out, I loved every moment of hyper-competitive PvP - your crits may be pretty but teamwork is what it takes to win. Thank you, Warmane for not just delivering xrealm but putting the effort in balancing it.

That said, I'd love to see the next project as a custom realm or feature, especially for PvE this time. With Classic already released and the "blizzlike" formula not going anywhere, it'd be fun Warmane sets the trend of going back to the old private server days of customization (circa 2007-12) without being broken.

Lordareon 2.0 would be amazing!
    Forever loyal to Warmane and I'd waste my life on a fresh realm... Vanilla or fixed Cata server this time. If the "custom" route is too radical, then I can see them taking this crowd-pleasing path.

6. If its Cata i'll start playing regularly again. It was fun

7. But then again, this is Warmane and not the old Molten - Wow where player's opinions actually mattered. For the past few years there's less to none development, no new expansion and cata was shut down too.

8. But then again, this is Warmane and not the old Molten - Wow where player's opinions actually mattered. For the past few years there's less to none development, no new expansion and cata was shut down too.
    Sure, let's just pretend the wrath realms received no new core and cross realm didn't happen along with zones being rescripted. How about that TBC realm?

9. Great job on the merge of the wotlk servers the queue times are great now all the time! I would love (like many others here dedicated to warmane) to see a vanilla server opened at some time so we can have out own classic hype launch xD or the progressive server that's been hinted at already no rush just saying I would certainly be excited to see warmane open their own vanilla ! thanks for the amazing job you guys do and keep up the good work!

10. Honestly Classic is the most boring expansion - missing QoL changes; easy raids; hard,slow and boring leveling, etc. The player numbers will plunge fast but maybe I'm wrong.
    IMO anything past WotLK would be ideal, preferably Cata and maybe do something to DS since everybody complains about that part of the expansion. PvP is pristine during Cata.
    Only thing is if enough people are done farming the same thing for 8+ years and are ready to move on.

11. I have mixed feelings about Cata but enjoyed it for the most part. When Cata was first live, I played a paladin. Once I hit 15, I solo'd dungeons until I hit 80. It was great lol. Then they nerfed Word of Glory by adding a cooldown. And if I recall correctly, that's also when the first major change to the talent tree's happened. Not a fan of that either. Loved the story, dungeons and raids were fun as well.

12. Hi all guys,

I need help in some questions...because I really missed something I think.

Blackrock will have a dungeon finder as well? The people of blackrock will can do dungeons?

And the secret project...you think is a classic server?

Because I'm thinking of play Lordaeron, but I don't know if it's worth if they will launch a classic server and Lordaeron will get empty...

Thanks for help!

13. Hi all guys,
    I need help in some questions...because I really missed something I think.
    Blackrock will have a dungeon finder as well? The people of blackrock will can do dungeons?
    And the secret project...you think is a classic server?
    Because I'm thinking of play Lordaeron, but I don't know if it's worth if they will launch a classic server and Lordaeron will get empty...

Thanks for help!
    Dungeons and raids are closed in Blackrock, so no dungeon finder for it.
    We are not going to open a classic realm for the time being, but some news are indeed around the corner.
    If you are looking for a challenging slow-paced Wrath of the Lich King experience, Lordaeron is for you.

First ... 789101119 ... Last